The making of Prada Candy commercial - Léa Seydoux
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 15, 2011
Candy is feminine
Prada Candy is instantly seductive -- pure pleasure wrapped in impulsive charm. In an explosion of shocking pink and gold, Prada Candy takes us on a walk on the wild side, showing us a new facet of Prada femininity where more is more and excess is everything.
Taking extremity as a starting point for new ideas, Prada Candy evolved from a desire to push things to the maximum, to create totally new, unexpected and optimistic concepts. Prada Candy declares that there is no better time than now to be daring and passionate about life.
Candy is Provocative
Prada Candy's advertising campaign for television stars Léa Seydoux, rising darling of French cinema, as an impulsive piano student who seduces her tutor with a provocative dance. The preeminent fashion image-maker Jean-Paul Goude directs the Prada Candy movie. Seydoux's hypnotic dance is inspired by the Apache dance, performed by street gangs of 1900s Paris. The dance is intense and fierce, expressing a primitive battle of passion between a man and a woman; a battle the woman often won.
Candy is Sophisticated
In the print advertising image, Léa Seydoux holds a bottle of Prada Candy provocativelyover her eye, her vermillion lips clashing with the bottle. The Prada logo embossed in gold on the pink Saffiano leather lends a sophisticated fashion note to the image, capturing the confident and seductive powers of the Prada Candy woman.
Candy is Striking
Prada Candy is impossible to ignore. Its packaging is bold, unconventional and pop, yet luxurious materials make it sophisticated and timeless.
A band of shocking pink Saffiano hugs the top of the bottle, inspired by vintage flacons, and bearing the refined Prada logo in sleek gold lettering. The pump, perched on its golden neck like a shiny black half moon, is the striking finale to the bottle.
On the presentation box, a striking cartoon illustration strutting across the shocking pink packaging captures the artistic, individual nature of the Prada Candy woman. The illustration by legendary illustrator François Berthoud in vivid yellow, pink, vermillion and liquorice-black subtly evokes the packaging of 1950s beauty products. The Prada Candy logo sits across the front of the Saffiano leather effect box on a shiny black stripe; a refined touch echoing the horizontal lines of the advertising campaign.
Prada Candy onthult een nieuw facet van vrouwelijkheid. Een totaal nieuw concept in de bestaande Prada collectie.
Prada Candy een elegante mix van musk en een vleugje balsamico-vanille met benzoë uit Laos in het hart en zoete caramel in de basis van de geur.
Het gezicht van Prada Candy is de Franse actrice Léa Seydoux, bekend van haar rol in 'La Belle Personne'.
Standard YouTube License
- 11:42 Blue is the Warmest Colour- Léa Seydoux interviewby xtraonline30,380 views
- 3:16 Live From Cannes: The Cast and Crew of 'Blue is the Warmest Color'by The Hollywood Reporter41,011 views
- 8:29 Prada Candy Haulby jaymela893,261 views
- 2:24 Sister Trailer 2012 Léa Seydoux Movie HDby fameadmedia567,543 views
- 2:08 Making Of Valentina - Valentinoby CoverMagazine HK103,445 views
- 9:55 Yummy PRADA Candy & a few Lip Combination Favorites.by Cristina Madara6,253 views
- 1:02 Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola's Stella Artois Commercialby TheRushmoreAcademy146,440 views
- 24:04 DP/30 @ TIFF '13: Léa Seydoux & Adèle Exarchopoulos in Blue Is The Warmest Colorby DP/30228,545 views
- 4:38 Myfrenchfilmfestival.com 2012 - Interview - Rebecca Zlotowski & Léa Seydoux - Belle Épineby MyFrenchFilmFestival9,168 views
- 4:02 Léa Seydoux Cleavage in 'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol'by Giant Juggs35,684 views
- 2:32 Léa Seydoux, une star est néeby ELLE25,991 views
- 2:44 Rain sceneby zenisjan123,491 views
- 1:07 Prada Candy L'Eau by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola - Episode 3by How Cool!36,243 views
- 8:04 Léa SEYDOUX : Les révélations de la star de "Robin des Bois".by linvite23,907 views
- 1:56 Léa Seydoux:"Il s'est passé un truc assez magique"by L'Express16,593 views
- 4:03 Léa Seydoux at Bellatar Showby aunoir18,923 views
- 15:30 Lea and Adele Talk Blue is the Warmest Color at Telluride Film Festivalby Anne Thompson87,106 views
- 1:31 Russell Crowe and questionsby matiha123411,421 views
- 2:28 Farewell, My Queen Official Trailer #1 (2012) - Lea Seydoux, Diane Kruger Movie HDby MOVIES Coming Soon420,522 views
- 6:05 EauMG Reviews Prada Candy EDP Perfumeby EauMG2,895 views
- Loading more suggestions...