Anonymous - A Message to Congress on SOPA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 17, 2011
We will not stand and watch as you slowly take away our rights to free speech. We WILL FIGHT YOU tooth and nail and we will show no mercy. If you pass this bill, you will pay for it! Expect us. TRANSCRIPT
Hello American Congress. We are Anonymous. Your proposal of the so-called Online Piracy Bill is a blatent act of violation to the constitutional rights of American citizens. You claim that the bill is being passed to prevent online piracy, but anyone with eyes and ears can tell that this is false.
Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas.)...we know that you don't like us, and that's acceptable to Anonymous. We don't like you either. This bill will make it unlawful to post copy righted data Such as tips and walk throughs in games, and sports highlights. More importantly, it will allow social media sites to remove re-posted videos and data from the internet. This, however, is unacceptable to Anonymous. The American Government supports the fight for democracy and Freedom of information in other countries, but when it comes to their own land they attempt to demolish it with brute force and censorship. The one thing they are yet to understand is that you can't arrest an idea. You can't kill an idea, and you can't stop an idea. Every act of violence against the protesters across the globe simply fuels the fire. You do not understand that for each of us that falls, ten more will take his place. You do not understand that corporate media has been forced to show the events happening around America and across the globe. You do not understand that ideals, people, countries, beliefs and religions will fade, but the internet will remain. To pass this bill will cause public outcry, which will greatly improve our movement.
We, Anonymous, know that this is a hidden campaign to destroy the ability of people across the world to connect and share their experiences with one another. To the American Congress:
If you pass this bill, you will pay for it.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
To the American Congress
Standard YouTube License
- 2:20 Obama deploying 20,000 troops inside U.S. to prepare for "event"by JoeyB613Featured 68,518
- === Anonymous === 130 videos23K
- 3:00 Scary New Message from Anonymous!by neweffectmedia 2,669,914 views
- 3:16 Anonymous: SOPA passed. We are displeased.by AnonymousNoShit 1,513,067 views
- 13:55 What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!by anonopss 712,216 views
- 10:27 Anonymous Hacks Westboro Baptist Church Website LIVEby David Pakman Show 3,152,635 views
- 24 videos Play all THE ANONYMOUS FILEby thankthesnake
- 1:53 Operation Black Outby AnonymousIP 183,491 views
- 1:50 Anonymous- Message to SONY on SOPA.by MrNewworldorder2012 38,985 views
- 14:03 The Fight Against the SOPA Billby AttackOfTheShow 70,738 views
- 13:56 Anonymous - What we are capable of ..!!by michaelalogaili 8,083 views
- 5:06 Brad Burnham: The Right to Piracy: The Conflict Behind SOPAby bigthink 49,220 views
- 2:28 Biden on Internet Freedom = Anti-SOPAby techdirt 50,170 views
- 2:20 Anonymous: Night of A Thousand Masks 11/11/11by TheAnonMessage 63,553 views
- 1:59 Anonymous-Revenge Against the NYPD and Mayor Bloombergby 91101anon 23,538 views
- 3:07 Anonymous: Operation Black March 2012by Anonymous 129,479 views
- 3:32 Murdoch Fights For Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA)by TheYoungTurks 40,186 views
- 7:18 Anonymous - Message to Occupy the World 11-18-11by TheNothing541 46,186 views
- 4:13 Anonymous: A Message to Humanityby Pthing2 6,604 views
- 6:08 Protect IP Act (SOPA) is Internet Censorship and Must Be Stopped!by JeremyJahns 121,531 views
- 2:40 A message from Anonymous to the 99%by concen 115,035 views
- 14:00 Defend our freedom to share (or why SOPA is a bad idea)by TEDtalksDirector 292,642 views
- Loading more suggestions...