Uploaded on Sep 22, 2010
Peaceful protesters were harassed and then assaulted by two aggressive individuals at a protest against the crimes of the cult of scientology.
Although they were most likely just drunks with a bad case of Quebecois Nazism, some key points did indeed appear:
1. requests to remove masks
2. hovering around out of sight but in direct vicinity
3. the classic "back in 5" threat straight from another assailant a couple of months back (an "upset parent" whose 'daughter was pushed by an Anon" at a nearby fair - proven to be a scilon)
4. total change of attitude and swift evacuation when the presumed task was done
Personally? I call coincidence. Still a good test for our teamwork and a good lesson learned.
- Polish up our Gandhi tech some moar (was a bit messy, that)
- Get DVR shades for situations where video is crucial (assault) but sight of camera escalates conflict
- kick PR/legalfag's ass for not bringing a phone
- bring own phone w/o simcard (emergency calls only)
Standard YouTube License