Uploaded on Jun 7, 2011
EXPAND THIS BOX FOR MORE INFO:
Part I: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq_TbI...
Went to Singapore for a weekend leisure trip!
This is a collective haul of all the things I got from SG.
Item List (prices are all in SGD)
1. Film clapper laptop case - $19.90 (Universal Studios Singapore)
2. Typo "cities" tumbler - $10 (Wisma Atria Mall)
3. Artist markers - $12.50 (Spotlight in Plaza Singapura)
4. Wooden words (create, dream, inspire) - $8 each (Spotlight in Plaza Singapura)
5. Faux leather black belt - $ 2 (Daiso in Plaza Singapura)
6. Clear container storage box - $ 2 (Daiso in Plaza Singapura)
7. Pumps band - $ 2 each (Daiso in Plaza Singapura)
8. Pink counter - $ 2 (Daiso in Plaza Singapura)
9. Green Tea cookies - $ 2 (Daiso in Plaza Singapura)
10. Gold choker necklace - $1 (Anchorpoint Mall)
11. Pearl earrings - $1 (Anchorpoint Mall)
Disclaimer: This video is intended to share my shopping experience in Singapore. I'm not intending to brag, boast or anything like that. I used my own money (and my parent's of course) to buy ALL the products. None of the products are sponsored in any way. Lastly, I'm sharing my honest opinion on all of these things.
P.S. Hope you guys like this video! Like this video if you think that Singapore is such a beautiful city. I, for one, can't wait till I go back! :)
Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/#!/jessnothinless
Standard YouTube License