Hellenic Human Rights Rally, US Mission to The UN, SHAME ON FYROM
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 6, 2008
Promotional Video for the Hellenic Human Rights Rally - October 27th 2008 at the United States Mission to the UN
SHAME ON FYROM! HELLENIC HUMAN RIGHTS RALLY, US Mission to The UN
WHERE: 140 East 45th Street (between Third and Lexington Avenues), NEW YORK CITY
WHEN : October 27th, 2008, Monday 12noon-2PM
The Cyprus Action Network of America (CANA) mobilizes community activists, with the support of the PAN-MACEDONIAN ASSOCIATION USA, and other like-minded human rights activists , just outside the United States Mission to the UN in midtown Manhattan.
All who believe in justice and American democratic values, are encouraged to join us and demand that
FYROM—perpetrator of cultural genocide against the historic Hellenic community, unapologetic false historical revisionist, former Nazi collaborator, culpable for Communist crimes against humanity, and unrepentant violator of human rights be properly investigated by the US State Department Human Rights division for denying Hellenic people the human right to Hellenic identity and Hellenic nationality.
The government of FYROM (with its capital in Skopje) has a long legacy of anti-Hellenic cultural genocide, the previous Communist regime forcibly transferred Hellenic nationals, and prior to this the pro-Nazi regime forcibly occupied Hellenic land, forcibly transferred Hellenic people, and targeted Hellenic people for massacres and torture. All governments in FYROM, by use of force together with racist propaganda and official racist discrimination, to this day have deprived the Hellenic people of their integrity as a distinct people, by use of forcible assimilation or integration by the majority Slavophone cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures including terror.
According to Article 15 of the the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted and proclaimed by General Assembly resolution 217 A of 10 December 1948.
1. Everyone has the right to a nationality.
2. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
Article 7 of the United Nations Draft Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (26 August 1994)  uses the phrase cultural genocide. The complete article reads as follows:
Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:
(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;
(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;
(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;
(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;
(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.
FYROM is guilty of all of the above itemized sub-articles .
The HELLENIC HUMAN RIGHTS RALLY will demand an end to the continuing campaign by the FYROM government to deny the Hellenic identity and Hellenic nationality and call for human rights violations against the Hellenic community to be publicly investigated and condemned by the US State Department.
Participants will be provided signs, and Hellenic flags. Speakers will include community activists and human rights experts, and sets of live instrumental music from Macedonia. Please be advised that community affairs in New York do not permit signs or banners or flagpoles that are not made from paper or cloth. The HELLENIC HUMAN RIGHTS RALLY includes the distribution of thousands of informational pamphlets, stickers, t-shirts and expert media packets for the press.
Banners will display the slogans
SHAME ON FYROM , IDENTITY THEFT OF THE 3,000 YEAR GREEK HERITAGE OF MACEDONIA
FYROM STOP ABUSING THE HELLENIC COMMUNITY
FYROM GUILTY OF GREEK CHILD ABDUCTION
1949 28,000 GREEK CHILDREN FORCIBLY TRANSFERRED BY CRIMINAL FYROM
Standard YouTube License
- 45:29 Makedonija izmedju mira i nemira - Dokumentarni filmby Rahat Lokum37,460 views
- 40:16 Macedonian Patriotic Folk Songs | Makedonski narodni patriotski pesni (Mix #1)by makedonskonasledstvo34,173 views
- 4:44 Samaras-Englishby televizijasonce5,882 views
- 9:17 Voskopulos vo EVROZUM Mart 2008 2/6by televizijasonce1,271 views
- 8:24 200.00 Έλληνες ζουν στα Σκόπια-Fyromby LupusCynodiktus43,318 views
- 11:00 62nd U.N. General Assembly - Macedonian President speech (1)by Makedonier8,515 views
- 9:22 The Grekomansby serreosoo81,289 views
- 10:44 Fyrom army fools And Greek Armyby mamelisk100,376 views
- 3:59 LIAKOPOULOS - SMIRNI EFESO KAI POLIby LIAKOTV22,341 views
- 7:57 Macedonia the clip that shocked Greece the truthby rempetisa12,325 views
- 7:32 Aegean Macedoniansby VMROmakedonka31,438 views
- 4:44 Vojna vo Makedonija 2001 - War in Macedonia 2001 - Karpalak 2001by LionsMacedonia15108,504 views
- 9:56 Macedonia - Do you want lies with that?by learn2bfree6,277 views
- 7:22 60 Macedonians vs 850 greeks HDby MacedonianWarior3,815 views
- 6:55 The Macedonians of Greece speak out!by makedonika41,768 views
- 2:46 Shame on them (FYROM and Gruevski)by gr7917,606 views
- 8:39 FULL STORY ON MACEDONIAby Giannis Georgakopoulos30,503 views
- 1:40 H Makedonia tha sosei thn Ellada (Xristodoylos)by Rumeliotis Xristos13,238 views
- 9:59 History of Macedoniaby George PapasimakisA16,107 views
- 4:38 ΟΙ ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΕΣ ΠΡΟΣΦΥΓΕΣ (GREEK TV ANT1 4-2-2004)by badragan8,820 views
- Loading more suggestions...