Twenty-Year History of Lattice-Enabled Nuclear Reactions (LENR) - Hiding in Plain Sight
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 28, 2011
UPDATE: On April 16, 2013, Pamela Boss, Frank E. Gordon, Stanislaw Szpak, and Lawrence Forsley were awarded United States Patent 8419919 for the neutron particle experiments cited in this video. This milestone is well deserved, as these scientists worked in obscurity, in their spare time to make this patent possible.
At the University of Missouri, on May 29, 2009, scientists from the US Navy's Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) lectured on twenty years of verified research involving anomalous heat and mini-explosions on deuterated metals, reported by various governmental and international research laboratories.
They conclude that these energetic observations are of nuclear origin and sow the seeds of a true green energy source.
The Slides: http://bit.ly/rwH3hl
The lecture summary:
Twenty-Year History of Lattice-Enabled Nuclear Reactions Using Pd/D Co-deposition
F.E. Gordon, S. Szpak, P.A. Mosier-Boss, Melvin Miles, and L.P.G. Forsley
In the Pd/D co-deposition process, working and counter electrodes are immersed in a solution of palladium chloride and lithium chloride in deuterated water. Palladium is then electrochemically reduced onto the surface of the working electrode in the presence of evolving deuterium gas. Electrodes prepared by Pd/D co-deposition exhibit highly expanded surfaces consisting of small spherical nodules. Because of this high surface area and electroplating in the presence of deuterium gas, the incubation time to achieve high D/Pd loadings necessary to initiate LENR is orders of magnitude less than required for bulk electrodes. Using a Dewar-type electrochemical cell/calorimeter, it was shown that the rates of excess enthalpy generation using electrodes prepared by the Pd/D co-deposition technique were higher than that obtained when Pd bulk electrodes were used.1 Positive feedback and heat-after-death effects were also observed with the Pd/D co-deposited electrodes. Infrared imaging of electrodes prepared by Pd/D co-deposition show that the working electrode is hotter than the solution indicating that the heat source is the Pd/D co-deposited electrode and not Joule heating.2 Infrared images also show that the heat generation is not continuous, but occurs in discrete spots on the electrode. The 'hot spots' observed in the infrared imaging experiments suggest that 'mini-explosions' were occurring, These 'mini-explosions' were confirmed by conducting the Pd/D co-deposition directly on a piezoelectric transducer. To verify that the heat produced by Pd/D co-deposition was nuclear in origin, experiments were conducted to detect the nuclear ash. Using the Pd/D co-deposition, the following nuclear emanations have been detected: X-ray emission,3 tritium production,4 transmutation,5 and particle emission.6,7
References 1. S. Szpak, P.A. Mosier-Boss, M.H. Miles, and M. Fleischmann, 'Thermal Behavior of Polarized Pd/D Electrodes Prepared by Co-Deposition', Thermochim. Acta, Vol. 410, pp. 101-107 (2004).
2. P.A. Mosier-Boss and S. Szpak, 'The Pd/nH System: Transport Processes and Development of Thermal Instabilities', Il Nuovo Cimento, Vol. 112A, pp. 577-585 (1999).
3. S. Szpak, P.A. Mosier-Boss, and J.J. Smith, 'On the Behavior of the Cathodically Polarized Pd/D System: Search for Emanating Radiation', Phys. Letts. A, Vol. 210, pp. 382-390 (1996).
4. S. Szpak, P.A. Mosier-Boss, R.D. Boss, and J.J. Smith, 'On the Behavior of the Pd/D System: Evidence for Tritium Production', Fusion Technology, Vol. 33, pp. 38-51 (1998).
5. S. Szpak, P.A. Mosier-Boss, C. Young, and F.E. Gordon, 'Evidence of Nuclear Reactions in the Pd Lattice', Naturwissenschaften, Vol. 92, pp. 394-397 (2005).
6. P.A. Mosier-Boss, S. Szpak, F.E. Gordon, and L.P.G. Forsley, 'Use of CR-39 in Pd/D Co-Deposition Experiments', Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 40, pp 293-303 (2007).
7. P.A. Mosier-Boss, S. Szpak, F.E. Gordon, and L.P.G. Forsley, 'Triple Tracks in CR-39 as the Result of Pd/D Co-deposition: Evidence of Energetic Neutrons', Naturwissenschaften. Vol. 96, pp. 135-142 (2009).
Mr. Lawrence Forsley, President, JWK International Corporation
Pamela A. Mosier-Boss, Ph.D., Advanced Systems and Applied Sciences Division of US Navy SSC-Pacific
Frank E. Gordon, Ph.D., Former Head, Research and Applied Sciences Department, US Navy SSC-Pacific
BRINK - Discovery Science Channel on "Cold Fusion"
Dwight Williams, Senior Science Adviser, DOE
Standard YouTube License
- 1:17:37 Secrets of Anti-Gravity Technologyby DiscloseTruthTV2 Featured 103,045
- 50:50 BBC Horizon cold fusion - "Too close to the sun"by HYDROGEN52,511 views
- 49:56 Eugene Mallove Interview - 1998by NewEnergyFoundation2,401 views
- 12:53 Cold Fusion Hot Again - 60 Minutesby LENR energy foundation1,503 views
- 9:32 Cold Fusion/ LENR device at M.I.T.by Barry Simon1,795 views
- 42:39 2012 - LENR - Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions - Yasuhiro Iwamura American Nuclear Society - Full Ver.by StevenKrivit4,730 views
- 3:42 CBS COVERAGE OF COLD FUSION ANNOUNCEMENT -THIS TIME AROUND WILL BE DIFRENT ANDREA ROSSIby MrAbsoluteknowledge9,653 views
- 9:27 Cold Fusion--The Race is On! Part 2by KaleidescopicEyes4,344 views
- 9:03 ASSEMBLY OF A SIMPLE REACTOR TO RUN L.E.N.R. EXPERIMENTSby Ugo Abundo Hydrobetatron3,921 views
- 15:01 Nikola Tesla: Free Energy Cold Fusion Unlimited Power Secrets - Zero Point 2by livingselfsufficient17,478 views
- 43:12 Dr David Nagel : A new workforce will be needed for LENRby GlobalBEM780 views
- 15:00 Anti-Gravity / Cold Fusion Explained In Detail: A New Era In Physics Pt. 17 of ?by seattle4truth11,785 views
- 7:56 LENR or cold fusionby microwaveguru18,097 views
- 4:41 Ny Teknik tested the energy catalyzer (Andrea Rossi)by BXM50010,914 views
- 46:07 Heavy Watergate: The War on Cold Fusionby David Brown134,123 views
- 1:41 October 28 2011 Test of the 1 MW E-Cat Cold Fusion Device by Andrea Rossi.mpgby PESNetwork91,972 views
- 14:18 Andrea Rossi - LENR - June 2011 Update on ECAT Cold Fusion Generator (English Subtitles) Part 2by TheRealVerbz25,478 views
- 11:22 2012 - Low-Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENRs) - Robert Duncan of University of Missouri at NI Weekby StevenKrivit1,551 views
- 25:10 Nickel Hydrogen Reactors After Twenty Two Years of Experimental Progressby Charles August6,136 views
- 4:40 Fusion Energy Production by Deuterium Particle Injectionby Jamison Daniel105,248 views
- Loading more suggestions...