KILL EVERYBODY: American soldier exposes US policy in Iraq
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 26, 2007
"KILL EVERYBODY" - US ARMY SPECIALIST DARRELL ANDERSON EXPOSES US POLICY "I joined in '03," 'cause I was broke, I needed money, but I was a young American kid, I wanted to fight in a war. I joined up. [A] month out of training I arrived in Baghdad, Iraq, January '04. Saddam's been captured. And I get there and the guys I'm serving with have been there for six months already; they were there in '03. And I go, "Well, you know what, I think it's come out that, you know, these people had nothing to do with 9/11, there was no Iraqi on those planes. We can see around here there's no Al Qaida, there's no terrorist syndicates in Baghdad, or Iraq. Saddam had stamped 'em out." And I asked my buddies, "Well, you know, we're here to find 'weapons of mass destruction'." And they laughed at me. And I said, "Well, you know, we're here to 'help the people.'" And they laughed at me. And I said, "What's our mission? What's our goal?"...They're like, "All we're trying to do is make it home alive..." Anderson describes the escalation of violence against unarmed civilians: "In April, they told us, "In a crowded area, if one person shoots at you, kill everybody." Anderson explains the rationale from the officers: "They [members of the crowd of people] are letting them [the person or persons firing at the U.S. military] attack you. They're no longer innocent if they're there at the time of the crime..." (9/11 conference, Chandler AZ Feb 23-25, 2007) 911TV.org / snowshoefilms post-production yoryevrah
Some relevant background: In trying to suppress the Yugoslavian resistance, Nazi Gen. Keitel, supreme commander of the armed forces, issued this order in Sept. 1941:
"In order to nip disorders in the bud the sternest measures must be applied at the first sign of insurrection. It should also be taken into consideration that in the countries in question a human life is often valueless. In a reprisal for the life of a German soldier, the general rule should be capital punishment for 50-100 Communists. The manner of execution must have a frightening effect."
Perhaps the American generals, the neo-cons, and the new world order planners who direct them are copying the Nazi (or Stalinist) playbook. More likely, though, they are progressing along parallel lines because they've committed the same egregious war crimes; they can only compound their crimes until they "kill everybody" who resists them. The Yugoslavian partisans fighting German fascism were called "communists". Today, US fascism calls that same resistance in Iraq and Afghanistan "terrorist." Gen. Keitel was hanged for this and other war crimes by the Nuremberg Tribunal on October 16, 1946. http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/...
After 7 months in Iraq, Darrell Anderson, 22, decided that he wasn't to risk going back to Iraq to kill or be killed. He fled to Canada, a deserter. While there, though, he felt he wasn't doing enough to expose and stop the war and returned to U.S. and, possibly, a long prison sentence. Perhaps to undermine the legal case of other deserters in Canada, the U.S. military imprisoned Anderson only a few days, releasing him with a 'less than honorable' discharge. Given Anderson's heroic determination to organize and help GI and other war resisters, the U.S. military may come to believe they've made a mistake. 911TV.org / www.SNOWSHOEFILMS.COM yoryevrah
Yortevrah updates: PSDplat asks, "wtf does he [Darrel Anderson] mean, 'expose 911'?" Good question. Anderson, gung-ho when he got to Iraq, quickly learned that Saddam had nothing to do with Sept. 11. It takes a while longer to come to grips with the deeper lie that 9/11 was an inside job. Defenders of the official conspiracy theory (19 Arab hijackers) enable the inside-job perpetrators to get away with their crimes and cover-up and to continue the mother of all hate crimes, the racist, genocidal, global and ersatz "war on terror".
One indication that a person's belief system (cognition) is unsound and unstable (and manipulated) is his use of ad hominem attacks (name calling) in a desperate attempt to repress an impinged perspective. CereaLVII, for example, indicates he himself is in a high state of cognitive dissonance (denial). If his belief system was secure he wouldn't be provoked into calling Darrell Anderson a "pussy," and so forth.
Standard YouTube License
- 26:21 Lifting the Hood - Iraqby journeymanpicturesFeatured 2,884,303
- 1:49 Soldier Breaks Iraqi Boy's Bikeby GreenJesus423Featured 243,473
- 11:41 American Soldiers Are WAKING UP!! SUPPORT OF TAKING AMERICA BACK!!! (StopTheRobbery2)by drewstarr71 544,136 views
- 9:59 War Crime 1aby Discordiancell6 173,547 views
- 4:31 The real terrorist was me US Soldier -by Tasneem Ar 216,653 views
- 3:10 1 DAY BEFORE 911 WTC attack! DO u know what happened?WATCH!by kisskaan 1,482,662 views
- 2:58 The War In Iraq. Tank Camera . The Best War Footage , you ever seen on youtube!!by zuratv 1,368,921 views
- 0:55 us marine kills iraqiby randytune88 1,733,571 views
- 51:08 Untold Story of the Iraq War ~ Commandos, Dirty Wars and Col. James Steeleby DianeDi 24,297 views
- 51 videos Play all American Soldier tributesby richardMcLovin
- 2:04 15 US Marines Killed in Iraq Attackby ellow388 615,562 views
- 1:47 US Snipers use "Baiting" techniques to kill innocent Iraqisby imcrime 7,427,096 views
- 6:52 FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA)by MasterpieceConCen 3,880,836 views
- 5:14 9/11 Video Clips Dan Rather Would Rather Not Show Youby 1Trainwreck 2,719,953 views
- 2:35 leaked video of US troops in Iraqby 112211221415 272,884 views
- 6:23 Iraq War Veteran Speaks out on Killing Civiliansby ishmia9 63,600 views
- 8:05 American Soldier Against IRAQ War 'I Killed Innocent People'by TheWarya4 21,899 views
- 8:45 IRAQ : BRAVE MARINES BLOW UP THIER HUMVEEby MaxPayneRTC 203,284 views
- 5:11 Soldiers talk about what they saw and did in Iraqby opencad 72,435 views
- 8:26 REAL REASON WHY USA & ISRAEL WILL ATTACK IRANby johnneiffer 690,784 views
- 4:37 War in Iraq 2003by Tony728 3,514,364 views
- Loading more suggestions...