Kisai Seven LED Watch With Three Animations From Tokyoflash Japan
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 25, 2011
Kisai Seven is a limited edition, USB rechargeable wrist watch with three light up animation modes available exclusively from Tokyoflash Japan: http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/...
Two pulsating rings of light, a cool futuristic design & LEDs curving around your wrist, Kisai Seven brings an ultra-modern look to what is essentially a regular watch.
It may look unconventional, but those two rings point to the hours and minutes just like a normal wrist watch making it easy to read at a glance.
The inner ring is the hour hand and the outer ring is the minute hand. There is a dark void section in each ring that literally points to the time. The lights trailing off around the wrist are not just for show either, they help you pin down the exact minute by lighting up in segments.
The lights above & below the circles indicate 1-4 minutes. Here they are half way across so that's 2 minutes. We already know it's 9 o'clock, but to be exact, it's 9:02. Like all watches from Tokyoflash, Kisai Seven easy to read once you know how.
The watch itself has a hard plastic case which is curved to fit over your wrist. The strap section is polyurethane with a seamless butterfly clasp at the back. Adjusting the strap is quite clever. You simply cut the polyurethane strap down to size to fit your wrist perfectly. You can do this at home if you have some simple tools handy, or of course you can ask your local jewellers or watch shop to help. This means it is suitable for both small and large wrists.
Available with blue or white LEDs, each part of Kisai Seven has been individually custom designed and manufactured including the case, strap and uniquely programmed LED display. Like all watches from Tokyoflash Japan, it is a limited edition design which means it is guaranteed to be an original watch that not many other people own.
Kisai Seven lights up for 10 seconds when you press the button to reveal the time. There is a subtle pulsing effect as the light gets brighter and then fades out.
There are also three user selectable light up options to choose from:
1) Continuous: the watch pulses the time constantly.
2) Every 30 seconds: the watch lights up to show the time and fades out every 30 seconds.
3) Every 5 minutes: the watch lights up to show the time and fades out once every 5 minutes.
Or, you can turn the automatic light up feature off completely.
This watch design connects to your computer to charge via USB cable (included). A full charge takes about 3 hours & should last about a month on standard mode. The battery can be recharged more than 300 times.
If you set the continuous light-up mode the battery will drain more quickly but it's a great mode to have active when going out to a bar or club. You can of course top up the battery the following day.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:56 Tokyoflash Kisai Seven - White VS. Blueby ChronoCommentary26,253 views
- 4:25 The Nixie Watchby Techmoan721,855 views
- 8:28 Tokyoflash Kisai Seven - The Future Of Awesomenessby ChronoCommentary32,449 views
- 4:51 TokyoFlash KISAI SEVEN PRODUCT REVIEWby GamerFitnation155,105 views
- 2:10 Rotary Encoder LED Ring Overviewby MayhewLabs1,041,646 views
- 2:04 HYT - THE HYDRO MECHANICAL HOROLOGISTSby HYTwatches779,749 views
- 3:16 Mind Blowing WATCHES ... and more! LÜT #17by Vsauce1,718,248 views
- 1:45 Propellerclock - Ring Of Fireby MarcellinoGER827,171 views
- 69 videos Play all LED Watches From Tokyoflash Japanby TokyoflashReviews
- 4:05 Tokyo Flash: RPM SS Blue LED Wrist Watch Reviewby koi2281138,029 views
- 11:45 How to Steal A Watch Right Off His Wrist - Scam Schoolby Revision31,107,542 views
- 9:01 Talking Watches With John Mayerby HodinkeeVideos63,033 views
- 2:23 Kisai RPM Black Stainless Steel Green LED Watch Design From Tokyoflash Japanby Tokyoflash Japan213,797 views
- 1:59 Kisai RPM SS Stainless Steel Green LED Watch Design From Tokyoflash Japanby Tokyoflash Japan370,099 views
- 3:38 Top New Smart Watchesby cnetuk17,188 views
- 7:05 Hong Kong's Million-Dollar Watchesby WSJDigitalNetwork357,672 views
- 1:29 Tokyoflash Kisai Sevenby mxvilla26,904 views
- 6:55 Crazy Lights LED indirect lighting for the ceiling.by dbcycleparts382,818 views
- 0:50 Blue LED Touch Screen Watch (Abyss Japanese Inspired)by ChillPCTech220,470 views
- 12:46 Watch Collecting - The 10 Greatest Watches of All Timeby ARCHIELUXURY515,522 views