Inside of an HP Mini 110
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 21, 2009
SEE MORE FOR UPDATES!!! Stripped down my HP 110 Mi. From what I understand this is the exact same as the 110 XP, physically. I made this because I found it difficult to find internal photos of this unit before I bought it. Not the worlds greatest video, but better than nothing.
Update Nov8, 2010: If you need help getting the keyboard off, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nELBz1...
Update: So, turns out that that card did NOT work with the system. The card that came from Ebay came with Toshiba drivers. The HP drivers installed, but then their video software did NOT install b/c it did not properly detect the decoder card. Toshiba's driver would also install, but their video playback software would not install b/c the laptop was not a Toshiba! Haha, total cluster. I got the vanilla version of the Arcsoft Media Theater and it would *not* render through the decoder card, so it can be assumed the versions HP and Toshiba are using are modified to work with this card. I also tried recent versions of VLC, Zoom, Windows Meida Player (on Windows 7 even!) and Power DVD but nothing would use the card for HD rendering. I returned this netbook and HD card and ordered another 110 with the card built in from HP as they WOULD NOT sell me a decoder card separately. Hopefully with *their* card and *their* netbook their software will install. Time will tell!
Update 2: OK! I sent back the mi and ordered an XP with the card installed from the factory and it worked! But then I wiped the OS to get a clean load and all of a sudden the damn Arcsoft software would not install again! Damn it! After messing around with some stuff I finally installed the "Essential System Updates for Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 " from HP (found here: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/so... ) and after a reboot it allowed HD playback! Hooray! It can be assumed if I had installed this package with the card I had from eBay I would have had the same results, but who knows. All I know is I now have a netbook with a freshly loaded XP that can play 1080p! Winrar~!
Also, HP is fucking worthless as far as tech support and customer service goes, but that's no surprise.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:35 HP Mini110 Playing 1080p videoby Kyde and Eric Featured 8,088
- 9:41 HP MINI 2133 Black screen Rebirth with oven trickby Rodrigo Pinto47,611 views
- 13:02 HP Mini Disassemblyby FastVideoTech154,213 views
- 7:17 how to fix a hard drive (and get your data off)by Matt249,362 views
- 35:16 Japanese Mascot Summit 2013 | ゆるキャラさみっとin羽生市２０１３by Kyde and Eric3,638 views
- 14:28 Desarmando y Armando HP Mini 110-1030LA 1-4by Mario Flores134,862 views
- 8 videos Play all HP mini 110by dawp710
- 18:12 HP DV9000 blank screen fix! Video problem BGA reworkby mixcatcom1,762,291 views
- 7:00 Cambio de disco duro en una HP Mini110by megabusterx152,444 views
- 6:29 HP/Compaq Mini C110 Disassemblyby LuckiRam54,107 views
- 8:09 Happy Thanksgiving!by Kyde and Eric2,906 views
- 3:38 Removing the keyboard and hard drive from a HP Mini 110by Kyde and Eric103,223 views
- 9:58 HP Mini 110 XP 1366x768 LED 720P HD Version - User Reviewby VisualParadox00023,383 views
- 3:42 RAM Memory upgrade HP 110-3135DXby vrso224,451 views
- 14:26 HP Mini 210 LCD Screen Replacementby FastVideoTech73,502 views
- 9:45 Mini110 Part 1 Hard Drive Upgradeby mjmcomputers12,490 views
- 13:25 HP Mini 110 Netbookby ItsMyNaturalColour61,170 views
- 2:05 desarmar minilaptop hpby coahuilaelgobiernode24,554 views
- 11:10 New HP mini 110 netbook RAM upgrade tutorialby Eagle Creek52,288 views
- 9:46 HP MINI OSX Installby johnbarberr84,143 views