TaxBot - A Simple Way to Save Thousands
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 14, 2012
It's not all about what you can earn, but what you KEEP! Click https://spendingtracker.infusionsoft.... and receive a 50% discount on your membership.
Keep in mind, the minmal cost for this application is also a DEDUCTION for you!
Feel like you're not getting all the tax deductions you deserve? Taxbot is one touch tax relief that allows you to save.
The automated system will track your business mileage through your smart phone using GPS, store and organize receipts via a simple photo system, capture expenses in real time, and sync all records securely in the cloud.
Track mileage with Taxbot:
Using your phone's GPS, the Taxbot application will automatically track your business mileage. Simply tap the "start mileage tracking" button and stop it when you reach your destination. You can also use the platform online to calculate mileage easily.
No more time consuming mileage logs or odometer readings!
Store receipts with Taxbot:
To protect yourself from an audit, it's important to track and record all expenses to ensure you're complying with IRS standards.
Taxbot allows you to take a photo of each receipt, enter information about the purchase, and store it all conveniently.
Not only does the Taxbot application get rid of the unorganized box of receipts on your desk, but it also alleviates the stress of being audited.
Combine expenses and trips easily with Taxbot:
For most business owners, thousands of dollars in deductions are lost because it's difficult to capture them as they're happening or find the time to organize expenses and trips later. With Taxbot, you can easily link your expenses to appointments and mileage in one touch. How convenient is that?
Taxbot is Safe and Secure:
So, what happens if you lose your phone or your computer dies? Taxbot has that covered, too. All records and receipts are stored securely online, in the cloud. This also allows you to access these records from virtually anywhere and even add expenses or track deductions in real time.
You will also receive 24/7 access to tax tips from Sandy Botkin, North America's #1 small business tax trainer. Learn how to deduct 100% of medical expenses, deduct your entertainment, and even write-off car expenses.
This is a must have tool for everyone!
Please visit http://millionaireminds.org to learn more about home based business opportunities and internet marketing.
Standard YouTube License
- 28:55 5LINX Business Overview 2012by Danielle FreemanFeatured 2,317
- 59:03 Home Business Tax Deductions Made Simpleby Ray Higdon 5,968 views
- 48:25 TAXBOT webinarby dynamos373's channel 2,255 views
- 9:59 Ex IRS agent tells it like it isby nalldavid 354,812 views
- 1:48 Taxbot - One Touch Tax Reliefby MLMBillionaireMinds's channel 1,544 views
- 9:55 Federal Income Tax - Why you should not payby Believe in the Constitution 95,836 views
- 4:51 Sole Proprietorship and LLC Advantages & Disadvantagesby TaraCongersClass 2,286 views
- 7:18 Tax Filing - ITR 1by Fintotal 12,772 views
- 6:58 How You Can Legally Avoid Paying US Income Tax (Aaron Russo)by russovideo1 84,334 views
- 16:14 Alternative Minimum Tax with Sharon Kreider and Karen Brosi, Federal Tax Expertsby InnovativeCPE 439 views
- 9:05 Offer in Compromise | IRS Tax Debt Reliefby infohero 9,654 views
- 7:57 S corporation To be or notby W Murray Bradford CPA 4,063 views
- 5:06 Taxbot Savings & Home Office Strategyby Robert Budd 281 views
- 8:25 IRS Self Employed Tax Deductions & Write Offs 2012, 2013by HarborFinancial 28,861 views
- 4:50 IRS Tax Settlement, Offer in Compromise. Heres what to do firstby taxcpahouston024 5,331 views
- 7:10 Federal Income Tax Medical Expense Deductions 2012, 2013by HarborFinancial 11,632 views
- 4:39 10 Things You Need to Know About Starting Your Own Tax Businessby FederalDirectTax 6,641 views
- 15:14 Details, The Plan to Steal Your 401(k) pt2 + Millions Will Now Pay the Alternative Minimum Tax pt1by yazchat 173 views
- 4:09 Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)by Beth Bockenhauer 1,842 views
- 7:35 Tax Deduction Checklist for 2012, 2013by HarborFinancial 8,920 views
- Loading more suggestions...