iphone, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile-Transfer and push files from any computer
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 6, 2009
how to transfer and push files from any computer to your mobile device and from your device to any computer.
The process is very simple, once you logged in to your mobiwee account from any web browser, go to file manager, click browse button to download the file from the PC, and then click on Send file.
The file will be saved on your device under mobiwee downloads.
To upload file from your device to the PC:
Click on Get File List Now and check the box if files are saved on storage card.
Select the file you want to view from the list then click Send File. The uploaded file will appear on the left side box under uploads to view the file.
Please email mobiwee team if you have any question.
MobiWee is a set of free public services currently available for windows mobile, with many more platforms in the works like iphone, android, symbian.
Contact manager: this service allows you to add, remove, backup, or restore contacts to your device from any browser. This service is simply a convenient way to see all your contacts at once and is especially useful if youve just lost or upgraded your phone and dont want to go through the hassle of saving each contact to the SIM card. File manager: this service lets you see all your files and folders on your phone so you can upload or download from your computer or device. This service supports ringtones, music, video, pictures, word documents, really anything you can think of. SMS service: this allows you to copy, paste, send and receive your SMS messages in real time from any browser. Automatic Exchange server and POP3/IMAP configuration. This gets all your setup information from outlook and sends it to your device, so you only have to worry about it once.
If you switch phones or use more than one, you just click to send the information to the new device.
Favorites and call forwarding services: Favorites can be sent to your phone with one click, while call forwarding forwards calls from your mobile device to any phone. If you forget your device at home, you simply click to forward your calls to the office or any other.
Application manager: this let you install the application file directly on your phone, no cables or Bluetooth connections required.
Device location: Basically, when you click locate my device; MobiWee displays the location of your mobile device using the GPS signal on the device. This is great, if youre not sure where youve left your phone or suspect it is stolen.
Lock & Wipe service: This allows you to wipe your device data and restore it to factory settings, or lock it, in the event of a loss or theft. This service is useful whether youre simply uncomfortable with your information being public or have sensitive data that needs protection.
The encryption service; allows you to encrypt and decrypt the data on your device, so your data is secure, even if it gets into the wrong hands.
The certificates service is a convenient way to mobilize your digital badge from your pc to your device.
The shutdown/restart service: simply click to shutdown or restart your device remotely. I have found this useful when I want to conserve battery power, or activate my login password but cant get to my device right away.
Windows vista Gadgets widgets, coming soon, which will give you a live screenshot, allow you to monitor incoming calls, missed calls, voicemails, push and receive any file, and send and receive SMS messages.
www.mobiwee, please sign up today at mobiwee.com to explore on your own and start using the free services today.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:30 How to Synchronize Your Blackberry with Your PC For Dummiesby fordummiesFeatured 70,342
- 4:27 Unlock your Blackberry for free. No need to buy any codes. It worked for me.by ahsaniam 194,726 views
- 3:46 TRANSFERRING BLACKBERRY CONTACTSby TELECOSUPPLY 55,825 views
- 7:20 Transfer or Copy Contacts from BlackBerry to Androidby ashishmohta 54,973 views
- 7:56 How to get contacts from Blackberry to iPhone4by irule425 76,540 views
- 6:26 Transfer files between android and computer through bluetoothby TechSpyUSA 60,461 views
- 4:00 iPhone 4: How To Transfer Pictures, Videos, Music, Contacts & Files To Any Other Mobile Devicesby appleandblackberry 245,310 views
- 2:35 How to transfer files on bluetooth with an iphoneby DudeJohns0n 102,190 views
- 4:15 mobiwee Free services for Android, iphone, Blackberry & Windows Mobile 6.0 or higherby mobiwee2009 20,930 views
- 3:57 Droid PhoneControl for Androidby tschinke256 66,508 views
- 1:52 BerryMover Tutorialby PocketMacVideo 14,740 views
- 2:35 How to Transfer Photos from your BlackBerryby CompuTrainOnline 28,777 views
- 1:50 Android, iphone, Blackberry & Windows Mobile - Backup, Restore, Delete or add new contactsby mobiwee2009 42,288 views
- 7:39 HOW TO: Move CONTACTS from Blackberry to you Android Device - Google Syncby geekahead 126,959 views
- 2:09 Moving from Blackberry to iPhone is dirt simpleby uberpulse 31,761 views
- 5:54 Synchronize Blackberry Calendar and Contacts with Googleby Kersten Kloss 64,144 views
- 2:58 Blackberry and Android back upby jdukes911 1,771 views
- 5:10 How to Sync a BlackBerry with a Mac and iTunesby AppleGenius0921 74,471 views
- 1:41 iPhone Basic Functions : How to Transfer Contacts from Your Computer to Your iPhoneby expertvillage 160,032 views
- 4:52 How To: Download Paid Apps For FREE On Android Phones (NO COMPUTER)by arabbitgame 514,044 views
- Loading more suggestions...