All Things Medical SOLVED at Jerome Block MD Tulsa, OK's Integrated Medicine Practice
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 27, 2012
http://www.DocBlock.com, Our toxic environment and modern lifestyle are killing us from the inside out. Degenerative and near-epidemic diseases such as obesity, arthritis, arteriosclerosis, Alzheimer's, osteoporosis, premature aging, and iatrogenic (caused by the healer) disease have tragically become part of every American family. Yet, as technology advances, the wisdom of the ages proves that it was better to prevent than to treat disease.
Two doctors, three opinions are given, but the opinion that is the most important is YOURS, the patient. It is not the physician who will suffer the most if good therapies go on getting it wrong, an adverse drug reaction occurs, or the operation was a success, but the patient died, but you and your family should be in charge of your health both preventively and therapeutically! A healing relationship with your physician is important, and teamwork is key, but it should be you as the patient who is responsible for the path to take. The doctor is the knowledgeable coach or advisor, perhaps a family member, too, could be the team manager, but there is no doubt that if you are in your right mind, the decision of care should be yours! It is important for you to be as knowledgeable as possible on the medical problem at hand. Information from the Internet, perhaps starting at Wikipedia, then a noncommercial website, such as WebMD, should be considered. Speaking to other patients with a similar problem, as well as reading magazine articles or books can give a good working knowledge on your medical issue. Even getting another professional opinion from a physician who is not in cahoots with your original doc is a good idea.
Too often, primary care physicians function as gate-keepers; they may open the floodgates and let the patient drown in too many medical procedures and medicines. Fragmentation in medical care also is rampant today. The patient who decides what organ or area their problem lies in sees that specialist. Therefore, there is a cardiologist for their heart, a pulmonologist for their lungs, a nephrologist for their kidneys, a hematologist for their blood, and a "Big Toe doctor" for their gout. That leaves us with no one to take care of the whole person; moreover, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
The gastroenterologist does not effectively communicate with the neurologist. If your primary care doctor does not function as a knowledgeable clinical coordinator, then that responsibility by default falls to you. As I try to set forth in this book, it is not how old a person is that counts, but how they feel and function when they are old. Medicine and certainly not this book alone have all the answers, but with your significant participation you will enable yourself to age gracefully and to live a full and abundant life. It is imperative, then, to DISCOVER THE DOCTOR WITHIN!
To order Dr. Block's book "Discover the Doctor Within" go to Amazon.com at this link:
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Block, call 918-591-3891 today! Why wait? Total body health can start today, you just have to make the first step and call for an appointment.
Read more about Dr. Block's non-traditional medical philosophies on his website at http://www.DocBlock.com. Dr. Block takes the best from traditional medicine and integrates it with all the best from alternative, holistic medicine to heal people. He is the real life "House".
Have you been let down by medical doctors who have not solved your medical issues? Try something different. Listen to Dr. Block's radio show every Sunday morning on 1170 am talk radio. Buy his book. Become a believer that someone CAN help you. The rest of your life should be spent in good health. It starts today.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:11:52 You Can "HEAL" Any Diseaseby Gagan Polanki76,051 views
- 1:57:23 Dr Robert Bob Beck Lecture - Suppressed Medical Discovery To Treat All Diseaseby Shokat Ali33,353 views
- 44:58 Forbidden Knowledge ; Ancient Medical Secrets (Documentary)by EsotericHaven105,245 views
- 58:37 Frontline Medicine- episode 1- Survivalby Ben s259,940 views
- 26:32 Modern Medicine - Venous Diseaseby WDSCTV158,509 views
- 45:52 Haemophilia and Porphyria - Royal diseases from Tainted Bloodby CampaignTB223,599 views
- 8:10 25 Extremely Bizarre Medical Disordersby list25217,556 views
- 5:25 Dr Jerry Block on Migrainesby David Ajibade111 views
- 4:30 Difficult patient - angry about office wait - empathicby PhysicianHealthBC25,031 views
- 6:49 Nahko and Medicine For The People - Budding Trees (Official Video)by Nahko and Medicine for the People134,984 views
- 10:23 Top 5 Deadliest Diseasesby SciShow696,119 views
- 8:25 Smooth Communicationby MornPenChiro8 views
- 6:13 Manifesto, Nahko Bear (Medicine for the People)by wyndat1103105,869 views
- 2:23 age old medicinesby Chris Kojzar49 views
- 1:45 Tulsa Age Management Doctor Jerome Block MDby Jerome Block821 views
- 4:24 Why every medical practice should have a YouTube Channelby Chiropractic Emd26 views
- 7:31 Me and Mr. Washington [official music video]by Grototote122,580 views
- 4:13 Daughter - Medicine lyricsby zombinatortrujillo631,556 views
- 2:46 10 Unexplained Medical Conditionsby Alltime10s1,249,190 views
- 2:18:58 ♫ 2 HORAS ♫ Mozart para Bebés - Música Clásica - Larga Duración - Dormir y calmar #by lunacreciente4,779,492 views
- Loading more suggestions...