Official Total War Battles Launch Trailer
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 19, 2012
Total War Battles by SEGA
BUILD, BATTLE AND REIGN
Specifically developed for touchscreen platforms, Total War Battles: SHOGUN is a new real-time strategy game from the makers of the award-winning Total War series.
Total War Battles delivers quick-fire, tactical combat balanced with intuitive building and unit management. All set in a beautifully illustrated Medieval Japan.
1. COMPETE FOR THE SUPREMACY OF MEDIEVAL JAPAN
Lead your clan to battle through more than 10 hours of story-driven campaign set in the world of Total War: SHOGUN 2; winner of "Best Strategy Game of 2011" awards from Gamespot, IGN, Gamespy and GameTrailers.
2. BUILD YOUR ECONOMY
Deploy and manage your bases to generate resources and recruit units including samurai, archers, ninjas and cavalry. Each victory awards XP to spend on building and troop upgrades that could make a decisive difference to your future battles.
3. A UNIQUE TAKE ON REAL-TIME BATTLES
Total War Battles introduces a new real-time battle system that feels both familiar and fresh. The hex battle maps allow for natural unit movements and deep strategy. However, as followers of the "Bushido" code of conduct, your units can never turn back -- this twist to classic RTS gameplay adds tension and intensity to the action, making each victory even more rewarding.
4. DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
Introducing an interface designed specifically for touchscreens -- drag and drop buildings and troops, swipe across the battle map with a flick, and pinch to zoom in and out.
5. 1Vs1 LOCAL MULTIPLAYER
Play against a friend in real-time on a single device in three different multiplayer modes.
6. STRATEGY FOR ALL
Total War fans will naturally enjoy the intense, deep and rewarding action-strategy gameplay, while more casual strategy fans will appreciate the Zen simplicity of the opening tutorial battles, scalable difficulty level and hint system that will soon make them a tactical master.
7. UNIVERSAL APP
This iOS app is designed to scale its appearance for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, which means Total War Battles takes complete advantage of the iOS device that it's installed on.
8. NEW FEATURES COMING SOON
We will be improving and enriching the Total War Battles experience, so keep your eyes open for more content and new features coming soon!
iTunes Store Page:
Standard YouTube License
- 4:28 Empire: Total War - Viva La Vidaby animemarketv2Featured 18,007
- 15:21 Total War Battles - Universal - HD Gameplay Trailerby touchgameplay 48,781 views
- 1:01 Official Shark Dash Launch Trailerby touchgameplay 20,605 views
- 10:01 Tentacle Wars HD - iPad/iPad 2/New iPad - HD Gameplay Trailerby touchgameplay 7,008 views
- 4:01 Fleece Lightning - iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad - HD Gameplay Trailerby touchgameplay 9,450 views
- 1:02:21 Empire Total War: Darthmod - Great Britain Campaign Part 9 ~ Enemies Push Back!by lionheartx10 5,863 views
- 58:46 Napoleon: Total War - Campaign: Russia - Episode 26by MalakithSkadi 2,710 views
- 2:28 Total War Battles iPhone Gameplay Review - AppSpy.comby AppSpy 17,189 views
- 2:13 Total War Battles: Shogun iPhone Game Review - PocketGamer.co.ukby pocketgameruk 3,305 views
- 2:44 Best iPhone Utilities appsby Mark Hutch 3,497 views
- 6:49 Total War Battles iPad App Reviews - CrazyMikesappsby crazymikesapps 12,106 views
- 10:53 Top 10 iPhone Games Of 2011 - AppSpy.comby AppSpy 46,373 views
- 5:26 Total War: Shogun 2 - Date Clanby IcesArt 10,812 views
- 5:03 Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - Overviewby IGN 46,348 views
- 13:30 Best iPhone Games/Apps 2012 Part 1by danielmanutd78 249,687 views
- 10:44 Gaming Live-[Total War Battles:Shogun]-(iPhone,Android)-30/04/12by oxololotv 739 views
- 9:40 My iPod Touchby Simon De 16,231 views
- 33:20 Third Age Total War (MOS) - Dale - Ep.4by SaphirePhoenix08 3,145 views
- 4:17 DvO - iPhone Game Videoby iGamesView 8,348 views
- 15:01 Top 10 FREE AppStore Apps for iPhone 4 3GS 3G 2G and iPod Touch 4 3G 2G 1Gby TechSaviSolution 244,264 views
- Loading more suggestions...