[ Car in India ] Maruti-Suzuki launched New Swift Dzire 2012 with price
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 28, 2011
Priced between Rs 4.79 Lakh to 6.54 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the petrol version and Rs 5.80 to 7.09 Lakh for the diesel version, this betrunked three box sedan now also features a dual tone dashboard, integrated stereo (higher variants) and a host of safety equipment
The car that had a lot of eye brows raised on the benefits of the lower tax rates due to the under 4 metre length, the 2012 Swift Dzire is now under test runs in the Manesar Factory of Maruti Suzuki.
The factory which has faced a lot of labour protests in the recent past and had been producing the Swift hatchback, A-Star hatchback and the SX4 sedan, is now testing the under 4 metre Dzire built based on the swift platform. This means that the car could be released much prior to the Delhi Auto Expo. Factory workers are calling it the Swift 3.99 where the latter denotes the sedan's overall length.
The car is speculated to have a 90 bhp engine in both its variants. The manufacturers could have taken a bite off the boot space due to the reduction in car length. The existing Dzire , now in the big car category has brought upon excise duty of 22% compared to the newer model which is getting a 10% reduction in tax.
With the designers of the new Dzire going "Honey! I Shrunk the Car!", the Dzire will be a direct competitor to the Toyota Etios and the Tata Indigo sedan. Tata themselves took benefit of the tax reduction by introducing the Indigo CS which made the car around Rs.50,000 cheaper. Mahindra is working on two sub-4 meter vehicles using the Verito and Xylo as donor cars.
The Dzire is to come with a 1,200cc petrol and 1,250cc diesel engine as the powerhouse. Being developed at under 500 crore and is primarily targeted for indian , European and Latin American who prefer smaller and fuel efficient cars.
Maruti has no reason to drop the Dzire brand even if the sedan has become smaller.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:36 Swift Diesel Vs I 20 Crdi on the Mumbai Pune Expresswayby Rohan LakhlaniFeatured 113,903
- 1:57 New Swift Dzire starts at Rs. 4.79 lakhby NDTV 11,322 views
- 9:01 Maruti Suzuki New Swift Dzire 2012 Owner Reviewby Vibhin V K 38,302 views
- 8:15 Nissan Sunny review by Autocar Indiaby autocarindia1 106,574 views
- 7:30 New Maruti Swift, Autocar exclusive reviewby autocarindia1 125,263 views
- 4:31 Swift Dzire goes K seriesby ndtvprofit 38,017 views
- 7:57 Skoda Rapid review by Autocar Indiaby autocarindia1 144,540 views
- 0:41 Suzuki (Maruti) Swift Dzire sedan 2012 by 3D model store Humster3D.comby humster3d 16,479 views
- 2:13 Maruti's new Swift arrivesby NDTV 43,650 views
- 2:03 New Mauti Suzuki Swift Dzire 2012, review of new dzire, test driveby Vibhin V K 30,902 views
- 11:59 "Test Drive of New Maruti Swift Dzire"-Smart Drive 12.February 2012 Part 1by asianetnews 36,549 views
- 1:36 Old Maruti Swift Vs New Maruti Swift Comparison Between New And Old Maruti Swiftby SUNIL RAJ AR 23,766 views
- 1:30 Maruti Swift Dzire Videoby MarutiSwiftDzire1 5,065 views
- 2:43 Swift Dzire Review - CAR VIEW by CarSalesIndia.comby infocarsalesindia 9,027 views
- 4:31 NDTV throws light on Maruti Swift Dzire's new Kseries engineby Cardekho02 15,144 views
- 1:49 Suzuki Swift 2012by carnewsmx 98,362 views
- 6:56 Maruti Ertiga LUV 2012 Walk Around Exteriors and Interiors Features Reviewby carblogindia 118,304 views
- 9:03 Video Comparison: Etios vs Dzire by Autocar Indiaby autocarindia1 49,149 views
- 28 videos Play all Suzuki Swift 2012by FIACMX
- 1:06 MARUTI CERVO (NEW)by DaapsProductions 19,160 views
- 8:01 New Maruti Swift Dzire reviewby odmag 69,980 views
- Loading more suggestions...