SYRIA Jihadist Admits To Having & Using Toxic Gas, Justifies Killing Women & Children
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 30, 2013
How To Go To Heaven: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to...
Militants tell AP reporter they mishandled Saudi-supplied chemical weapons, causing accident
Paul Joseph Watson
August 30, 2013
Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week's chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad's forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.
"From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families....many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack," writes Gavlak. (back up version here).
Rebels told Gavlak that they were not properly trained on how to handle the chemical weapons or even told what they were. It appears as though the weapons were initially supposed to be given to the Al-Qaeda offshoot Jabhat al-Nusra.
"We were very curious about these arms. And unfortunately, some of the fighters handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions," one militant named 'J' told Gavlak.
His claims are echoed by another female fighter named 'K', who told Gavlak, "They didn't tell us what these arms were or how to use them. We didn't know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons."
Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of an opposition rebel, also told Gavlak, "My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry," describing them as having a "tube-like structure" while others were like a "huge gas bottle." The father names the Saudi militant who provided the weapons as Abu Ayesha.
According to Abdel-Moneim, the weapons exploded inside a tunnel, killing 12 rebels.
"More than a dozen rebels interviewed reported that their salaries came from the Saudi government," writes Gavlak.
If accurate, this story could completely derail the United States' rush to attack Syria which has been founded on the "undeniable" justification that Assad was behind the chemical weapons attack. Dale Gavlak's credibility is very impressive. He has been a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press for two decades and has also worked for National Public Radio (NPR) and written articles for BBC News.
The website on which the story originally appeared - Mint Press (which is currently down as a result of huge traffic it is attracting to the article) is a legitimate media organization based in Minnesota. The Minnesota Post did a profile on them last year.
Saudi Arabia's alleged role in providing rebels, whom they have vehemently backed at every turn, with chemical weapons, is no surprise given the revelations earlier this week that the Saudis threatened Russia with terror attacks at next year's Winter Olympics in Sochi unless they abandoned support for the Syrian President.
"I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us," Prince Bandar allegedly told Vladimir Putin, the Telegraph reports.
The Obama administration is set to present its intelligence findings today in an effort prove that Assad's forces were behind last week's attack, despite American officials admitting to the New York Times that there is no "smoking gun" that directly links President Assad to the attack.
US intelligence officials also told the Associated Press that the intelligence proving Assad's culpability is "no slam dunk."
As we reported earlier this week, intercepted intelligence revealed that the Syrian Defense Ministry was making "panicked" phone calls to Syria's chemical weapons department demanding answers in the hours after the attack, suggesting that it was not ordered by Assad's forces.
UPDATE: Associated Press contacted us to confirm that Dave Gavlak is an AP correspondent, but that her story was not published under the banner of the Associated Press. We didn't claim this was the case, we merely pointed to Gavlak's credentials to stress that she is a credible source, being not only an AP correspondent, but also having written for PBS, BBC and Salon.com.
Standard YouTube License
- 17:14 The Syrian War What You're Not Being Toldby StormCloudsGathering693,928 views
- 9:42 World War 3 - (G8) - False Flag - Syria - Putin (Russia) - Warning - (Chemical Weapons) - WW3by PEREXUSREX16,059 views
- 10:53 SYRIA Rebels Admit To Chemical Attack, Accuse Prince Bandar Of Providing Toxins: Veteran Journalistby VexZeen5,670 views
- 8:15 WW3: Russia and China Warn of "Catastrophic Consequences" in Syriaby AMTV173,250 views
- 3:39 Turkey finds sarin gas in the hands of Syrian Rebels.by thetruegrimghost9,033 views
- 41:08 Chemical Warfare of World War 1 (Full Documentary)by Super Docs Today7,288 views
- 32:39 The DAMASCUS CRISIS in Bible Prophecy - Middle-East UPDATE!!by eternalrhythmflow100,400 views
- 23:02 The Battle of Al Qusayr: Syria War Documentaryby SovereignSyria25,547 views
- 51:56 Sworn to Secrecy: Secrets of War- Biochemical Weaponsby Nathan Watson32,136 views
- 4:45 Syria's darkest hour: Hundreds of children's bodies piled high after nerve gas attack near Damascusby Theresa Hill59,720 views
- 8:38 Syria : Mass Murder Chemical attack right after U.N. Insprectors arrive in Syria (Aug 21, 2013)by SignsofThyComing38,411 views
- 2:13 General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Yearsby FacelesswithEyesOpen392,210 views
- 7:25 German Report: How Turkey Arms and Sends Wahhabi Jihadists into Syriaby Eretz Zen15,156 views
- 3:44 Syria War Front Update November 21 2013by Newsnation620,951 views
- 12:14 Confirmation - "Chemical Attack" in Syria was FAKEby livingonplanetZ9,962 views
- 3:38 Jordan: Angelina Jolie in conversation with Syrian refugeesby United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)14,791 views
- 36:28 Did John Kerry Orchestrate The Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria?by TheAlexJonesChannel157,572 views
- 50:09 Who Is Really Behind the Syrian War?by corbettreport174,108 views
- 49:21 Alert: UN Sealed Evidence Could Be Used To Strike Syria -- Episode 228by X22Report6,500 views
- 10:19 Syria News 1.8.2013, President Bashar Al-Assad visits soldiers to mark Army Day and pledge victoryby Syria News193,681 views
- Loading more suggestions...