Golf St Andrews Scotland - Encore Travel - 888-982-9580
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 14, 2013
Want one of the very most excellent and magical Golf events ever before?
Try Playing golf in Ireland as well as Scotland courses they are brutalizing but yet stunning. Nothing like the golf courses across the states where courses usually are wide open. Ireland and Scotland fairways are usually narrower, commonly no greater than 20 feet wide. The greens tend to be challenging complete with far more twists and turns than an roller coaster ride.Some holes it's not possible to even see the green from the actual fairway. You generally speaking have to estimate exactly where to aim. The Sand traps are so very deep that some actually have steps to be able to climb in and out of them.
There are more than 400 Ireland Courses inside the Republic of Ireland and incredibly, another 300 within tiny Northern Ireland. Ireland and Northern Ireland, with a combinded populace of just upwards of Six million, have cultivated four different victors of golfs grand slam tournaments since 2007.
Scotland features more than 500 courses that is liberally partioned amongst its ten regions. The greatest concentrations are around Glasgow (94 courses) and Edinburgh (Sixty seven courses), because these two cities and their environments make up the majority of the populace.
Irelands little Emerald Isle,looms bigger within the golf world. You can play all year,however the finest golfing weather is April through October. The Landscape is magnificent with its glorious majestic mountain range,beautiful Ocean and incredible Castles and villages. The Golf is simply Very difficult with its narrower fairways and also greens. To get a breathtaking get-away and magnificent Golfing this is really one of the many richest attractions to discover.
BallyBunion Old Course is laid out on grassy sand hills skirting the seacoast of Ireland. The Course actually refers to attaching Seaside and Shore. It is the oldest kind of golfing throughout Scotland. The initial few holes you gain only glimpse of the waters in the extended distance. However the sixth hole you manage to get the most beautiful view of the shore and seas. You see a stretch of western Irelands famous cliffs. Breath taking that is all I can say to that. The Old Course exudes a majestic feel which just cannot be compared to any other course in the world.
Doonbeg and Lahinch Golf Coures Entering the club house is compared to walking into a historical castle with a small small town surrounding. Farmhouses and
modest dwellings are very stylish. The Main point of the village in Doonbeg is the old pure stone bridge which crossed the Doonbeg River. The golfing is exquisite with its
wonderful ocean shores and unique sand traps and greens.
Portmarnock is yet another gorgeous seashore course outside of Dublin.
The holes are often wide open, no foliage, no mountain tops complete exposure to the wind. A great deal of Sand traps...many are actually so deep, the only way to get out was to hit backwards toward the shallower slope. This course offers a amazing autumn glow to her.
Come and discover these Majestic Golf Courses in Ireland as well as Scotland.
Golf in Ireland and Scoland is really more than merely great golf. You will find amazing beauty that virtually surpasses the tough golf courses as well as the fun you
have on that course. Many...probably many American golf players don't realize its delights.
People in Ireland loaded with wit,fun loving and friendly. Come and enjoy Ireland and Scotlands Golfing adventure today.
Phone : (888) 982-9580
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Topic: Golf St Andrews Scotland
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Long River West" on
- 58:39 BBC - Scotland: Rome's Final Frontierby moviesanddocs106,046 views
- 50:11 The Old Course - The Old Courseby STVDocumentaries9,588 views
- 30:20 Travel Series - Scotlandby 601ProductionLTD154,131 views
- 47:00 Scotland Revealed - Episode 1by STVScotland215,172 views
- 10:24 Tiger Woods & The Holy Grail of Golf - St. Andrewsby hynodesignsclassics32,152 views
- 9:12 Emerald Isle Golfing Tourby twistedpretzel25 views
- 6:44 Golf Swing Made Simple!by meandmygolf95,037 views
- 2:33 Travel and Tour Agent - Encore Travel LTC - Tour and Travel Agent (888) 982-9580by Hugh Sheppard3 views
- 7:46 encore delights .by tptaz20075 views
- 14:11 Seven Hills Golf - #2 - Real far shots...by Artis Ozols41 views
- 6:01 Discovery Channel visits St Andrews Golf Companyby standrewsgolfcompany9,070 views
- 1:38:24 Scotland vs Japan 2013by TTRugbyVids NZ6,159 views
- 4:44 St. Andrew's School Hall, Grand Opening- Hope & Robert "Hallelujah"by BahamaNevins354 views
- 29:57 Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson & more ... 2013 Masters Golf Practice Roundsby Herman Williams Golf645,526 views
- 6:26 Discovering Ireland!by Leica Desire90 views
- 2:28 Tour Excursion -What is Different about Encore Travel? - (888) 982-9580by Hugh Sheppard13 views
- 1:14 Golf Resort Ireland - Encore Travel - 888-982-9580by Hugh Sheppard15 views
- 13:50 Tour of the Royal and Ancient Clubhouseby Adrian Wale89 views
- 10:21 Golf Instruction - How To Get That Slow Easy Swingby Paul Wilson Golf583,772 views
- 5:59 Stereotypes: Golfby Dude Perfect2,785,869 views
- Loading more suggestions...