China´s massacre in Spratly islands [real footage 1988]
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 27, 2009
Created by ottovonstierlitz (Wehrmacht) in Germany, May 2009
Full video HD: http://www.mediafire.com/?h9ei5ofd66q...
On the occasion of celebrating the Chinese Navy 60th anniversary, a short video that was recorded by the Chinese navy in 1988 has been publicized by her state medien. It shows the actions of the Chinese navy in combat as the so called "self-defense" and conceals the reality of a massacre :
64 Vietnamese sailors were killed by 37mm anti-craft guns from Chinese warships in a few seconds.
Evidences of China's Crime: The Spratly Islands Massacre
With proven historical evidences and an uninterrupted possession, Vietnam has been exercising her sovereignty over the Spratly Islands in the East Vietnam Sea, which is also known as the " South China Sea". However, with continuing ambition for hegemony to control natural resources as well as sea transportation routes, China has brutally and inhumanely attacked Viet Nam, seriously violating Vietnams sovereignty and international laws. This real footage, which was taken by the China Navy during the invasion of the Spratly Islands on March 14th 1988, is an irrefutable proof of China Navys crime. Using overwhelming armed forces, the China Navy killed 64 under-equipped Vietnamese sailors, destroyed and prevented unarmed Vietnamese vessels from saving the injured. The movie has raised a question of criminal charges against the Chinese government, once led by Deng Xiao Ping, for the course of justice. In fact, this defending battle lasted for a few hours at three reefs nearby the island called Sin Cowe, one of the largest islands in the Spratly islands. The Spratly islands locate at a distance of over 1000 km far from the undermost Chinese coast at Hainan island and rightly belong to Vietnam for historical reasons.
In the early months of 1988, the Chinese Navy had landed troops on five reefs and atolls of the Spratly Islands. Three of them lie quite near the large islands that Vietnam owns. The Vietnamese Navy then ferried supplies and equipment to six other reefs and atolls. They successfully gained control of them and prevented the Chinese navy from extending their occupied zone into the other islands. In early March, the High Commander of Vietnamese navy decided to defend other three reefs because they were part of the Spratly Islands and forming an open chain of reefs around the Sin Cowe island that were in control of Vietnam. On March 13th, in the late evening, three Vietnamese transport ships arrived in time at those reefs and set up the flags to represent Vietnams sovereignty over them. However, some hours after the Vietnamese transport ships had reached the target, four large Chinese warships got close to the Vietnamese and switched on the warning loudspeaker. Despite threat from Chinese warships, the Vietnamese transport ships patiently kept anchoring beside the reefs. They were not powerful enough to confront with the Chinese navy and did not want to escalate the conflict. The Chinese were ordered to take an oath before they floated motor-boats with many heavy-armed marines in carrying out the conspiracy to provoke the Vietnamese to break out a war. The Chinese, especially soldiers, are taught that the ocean area of Spratly islands with more than two hundred islands, reefs and atolls belongs to China.
The strain continued until the next morning, when the Chinese mobilized more battle ships, and also more floated motor-boats. They caused more provocations for the battle to break out. By 06:00 am, they suddenly sent 3 aluminium boats that carried about 40 armed marines and rapidly rushed towards the reefs. They landed troops in front of Vietnamese sailor crews and tried to lower the Vietnamese flags that had been already planted into the reef-platform since last evening. Standing on the reefs where the water level covered half of their bodies, the Vietnamese sailors set up commanding positions along the edge of the reefs to lay the defending lines and try to prevent the enemy from advancing forward. They were threatened by the Chinese to retreat from the reefs. This intrusion caused strong reaction from the Vietnamese defenders to hold their flag. They determined to hold on to the reef and keep their flag flying at any cost. Unable to force the Vietnamese to leave the reef, the Chinese marines had to get back to their battle ships. And finally
Just because the Vietnamese navy had refused to withdraw from the reef, the Chinese used battleships for firing with 37-mm anti-aircraft guns directly at the unarmed and light armed Vietnamese sailors on the reefs who were not able to attack them from their defending positions.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:42 The Strenght of USA vs the POWER of CHINAby fyrstikken Featured 400,506
- 1:09:38 A Certain Kind Of Death - Documentaryby havoctrend227,295 views
- 9:57 Japan vs China - Massacre (Part 4)by IuliCata85128,965 views
- 9:21 Chinese Ambush - China vs Japanby IuliCata85162,106 views
- 29:32 Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo sold the Spratly Islands to Chinaby Sa Ngalan Ng Gobyerno46,423 views
- 31:55 Phim Ngắn Việt Nam Một con đĩ yêu nghề - phim tâm lý hayby CuUtPig573,167 views
- 10:01 LARGEST warship in the WORLD part 1by parkzonecorsairtips529,622 views
- 2:22 Trung Quốc có thể chiếm Hà Nội trong chớp nhoáng nhờ đường cao tốc.wmvby MrLecongnhan1,661,201 views
- 3:52 us military vs china militaryby Minh Trí Nguyễn Ngọc513,812 views
- 4:31 China shoot down the US F22 中国击落Ｆ２２by gutliyang82669,718 views
- 3:44 Why India Hates Chinaby OneTwoThreePeace1,040,703 views
- 10:55 中国海軍の犯罪の証拠 : チュオンサ諸島における惨殺by Otto Stierlitz348,237 views
- 73 videos Play all for teachingby athannomadic
- 8:38 CHINA VS USA military combat part 1by TOMASTITAN591,038 views
- 4:07 VIETCONG uses enemy dead bodies for PsychoWarfaresby tutuonghcm923,016 views
- 8:59 Top 10 Most Powerful Countriesby James C1,398,823 views
- 7:46 CHINA VS USA in Korean warby TOMASTITAN815,444 views
- 4:25 Israeli Checkpoints: Assaulting International Observers and Abusing Palestinians in Hebronby PalReportsKhalil49,430 views
- 7:08 Chinese Army vs Japanese Army 1937by IuliCata82Romania330,846 views
- 2:48 US threatened to take military action against China over space missilesby DEFCONStudios159,966 views