The Future of Farmland in a World of Financial Fraud and Safe Haven Bubbles!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 25, 2012
Follow us @
Welcome to Capital Account. The Federal Reserve is moving closer to action...again. This, according to the Wall Street Journal, which reports that recent disappointing economic news has turned conversations inside the central bank towards the question of how and when to act. But is the Fed the only one worried about "how and when to act?" What should the average investor do in the case of inflation, price manipulation and financial fraud? We talk to Brad Farquhar, Co-Founder & Vice-President of Assiniboia Capital, about farmland as possible hedge against the fat-tail apocalypse...
And Timothy Geithner was on Capitol Hill today answering questions about his reaction to finding out about the manipulation of Libor in 2008. Though he alerted UK authorities, he told Congress ultimately, he thought it was the responsibility of UK regulators to address Libor manipulation issues. Meanwhile, Bank of England officials reportedly raised concerns internally about the London Whale in 2010...after all it was the responsibility of US regulators to handle JP Morgan. Back and forth we go. Are you as sick of this as we are, but not sure what to do about it or who to react in order to protect yourself? We will talk about farmland as a way out with Brad Farquhar, manager of the largest farmland fund in Canada.
And with Agora's 2012 "Innovate or Die Conference" in the middle of its annual retreat to Vancouver, our producer Demetri Kofinas gives us an update from the ground. He has been attending the conferences, and rubbing elbows with some of the world's "financial first responders" as our Monday guest Eric Fry, has described them. He tells us why the investors here are "bearishly" optimistic!
- 12:48 JIM ROGERS - 2013 to Be Bad, 'God Knows What Will Happen in 2014'by The Unseen ForcesFeatured 107,204
- 28:06 Marc Faber on a Global Crash, the U.S. Treasury Bubble and China's Slowdownby CapitalAccount 67,172 views
- 28:10 Financial First Responders discuss whether US has become "Too Sexy to Survive"by CapitalAccount 23,010 views
- 28:03 Doug Casey on Crisis Investing, Political Risk, and a Benign Anarchy!by Capital Account 24,707 views
- 28:04 Revolutionary Cycles and the History of Financial Bubbles w/Carlota Perezby CapitalAccount 10,952 views
- 28:04 From Natural Resources to Currency Wars w/Rick Rule & Jim Rickardsby Capital Account 31,210 views
- 1:50:06 Doug Casey ~ TMRN 2012 07 ~ 13 Time Monk Radio Interviews Present:by TimeMonkRadioNetwork 5,583 views
- 28:02 Charles Ferguson on the Financial Landscape after 2008's "Inside Job"by CapitalAccount 11,979 views
- 47:51 Chris Martenson and James Turk talk about Europe and the global economyby GoldMoney.com 42,558 views
- 28:04 Jim Rogers, War and the Financial Mafia - LIBOR, Centrals Banks and JP Morgan!by CapitalAccount 46,365 views
- 8:20 Jim Rickards: Currency Wars Simulationby Eboard25920 107,987 views
- 4:00:15 The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of The World by Niall Ferguson Epsd. 1-5 (Full Documentary)by DayInTheLifeOfRTB 632,296 views
- 28:04 Lew Rockwell Pins the Tail on Ben Bernanke and the Rest of Washington's Donkeys!by CapitalAccount 18,105 views
- 6:20 Where NOT to be when the DOLLAR COLLAPSE happens (USD, Fiat Money, Economy, Survival, NWO)by 829speedy 93,521 views
- 27:51 GATA's Chris Powell on the Silver Manipulation Probe & the Fed Gold Audit!by Capital Account 52,879 views
- 4:37 AGE OF OBAMA: The End Of The United States Corporation - Texas May Start To Hoard Gold!by Andre Heath 4,200 views
- 28:05 Eric Sprott: Silver to Outshine Gold as the Investment of this Decade!by CapitalAccount 45,175 views
- 41:54 James G. Rickards talks to James Turkby GoldMoneyNews 43,483 views
- 28:00 Drawing back the Financial Iron Curtain to a Beautiful Anarchy w/Jeffrey Tucker!by CapitalAccount 11,046 views
- 1:29:27 Silver & Gold - Debt Collapse - Mike Maloneyby whygoldandsilver 931,229 views
- Loading more suggestions...