Published on May 4, 2012
Please Read for More Information
Hey Guys here is an easy way to protect your Gears of War 3 data and to safe guard yourself from ever having your stats reset without the need for a backup of your stats on the pc. I meant to make this ages ago but i always forgot, sorry. Thanks for watching and if you like what you see please thumbs up my video, comment with some feedback and subscribe for more!
1) If you think you've been reset or have any reason to believe you may have then do not load up Gears of War 3.
2) On the Xbox Dashboard go to Settings / System / Storage / Your Hard Drive / Games and Apps / Gears of War 3 / Your Player Data.
3) If your player data is not corrupted your fine and you have not been reset. Just simply load up Gears of War 3 as normal.
4) If you do have corrupted data it will say it's corrupted and on the left hand side as an image it will be an exclamation mark inside a big yellow circle. Select it and Delete.
5) Now load up Gears of War 3 and when you press start you will download a new version of your data which is stored server side. You will have all the data you had last time you were on Gears of War 3 online
The reason this works as explained in the video is because the first thing that happens when you load up Gears of War 3 is your stats from your local save update and overwrite what is on the server so if your local data has been corrupted and reset then you will be overwriting your 'nothing' profile over all your genuine stats that is on the servers.
BOTTOM LINE: If in doubt delete your player data and get a fresh copy from the Gears of War 3 Servers next time you load up the game
Partnered With TNG:
Follow Me On Twitter:
Like My Page On Facebook:
Chat To Me On Skype:
Add My Gamertag:
madmanRAB or madmanRAB 2
* When these accounts are full I'm not making anymore!