P-Noy's Speech at the 11th Filipino-Chinese Friendship Day, 13 June 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 13, 2012
Fiesta Pavilion, Manila Hotel, | News Releases below | Speech | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/speeches2012/s... | Audio | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/pnoy/P-Noy%27s... | Photos: | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-jun2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-jun2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-jun2012... | http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/photos-jun2012... |
Aquino leads commemoration of 37th Anniversary of Philippine-China Diplomatic Relations
President Benigno S. Aquino III led members of the Federation of Filipino-Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Inc. (FFCCCII) and the Filipino-Chinese community in commemorating the 37th Anniversary of the establishment of Philippine-China Diplomatic Relations held at the Manila Hotel on Tuesday night.
The President said this commemoration was an opportunity to "thank" all Filipino-Chinese for their hard work, dedication and sacrifice to improving the country.
In his speech, the President said it was an honor to join the Filipino-Chinese community in remembering this significant event that showcases our Filipino-Chinese brothers whom he said were instrumental in securing our country's independence and nation building.
He cited General Ignacio Paua, one of many Chinese-Filipinos who loyally fought for our nation's place in the sun, as one who joined and led the struggle for the independence we now enjoy.
"Every generation since then, called to stand for God and country, has included in its ranks Chinese-Filipinos—from soldiers like General Vicente Lim, to the anonymous volunteer firefighters and entrepreneurs, who make our independence and our civic life more meaningful with their dedication to their country," the President said.
"Today, we are given the opportunity to thank them for the sacrifices they made, and for the work they put in. I am honored to be able to remember them with all of you on this occasion, especially because Chinese-Filipinos like you are helping to fulfill the promise of independence—a promise of prosperity. Groups like the Federation of Filipino-Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry are our partners in the effort to achieve the prosperity that generations of our countrymen have dreamed of," he added.
Aside from keynoting the event, the President witnessed the turnover of FFCCCII's P2-million donation to the Philippine National Police Foundation, Inc. in support of the foundation's various programs; and the symbolic turnover of 400 housing units to the victims of typhoon Sendong in Cagayan de Oro and Iligan Cities.
This year's celebration was made more memorable as it is held simultaneous with the commemoration of 114th Anniversary of Philippine Independence as well as the 11th Filipino-Chinese Friendship Day. (rck)
President Aquino remains committed to resolving Scarborough Shoal dispute diplomatically
President Benigno S. Aquino III said on Wednesday that he remains committed to resolving claims on the disputed Scarborough Shoal in the West Philippine Sea peacefully through diplomatic means.
The President said, in his speech keynoting the commemoration of the 37th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Philippines and China held at the Manila Hotel, he was appreciative that China shared his sentiments that maintaining peace and stability in the region would be beneficial for all.
C O N T... http://www.pcoo.gov.ph/today.htm#Scar...
Standard YouTube License
- 13:47 Chinese Are Racist Toward Filipinosby 50DollarsArmyFeatured 5,202
- 9:26 P-Noy's Speech at the 15th Cycle Philippine Quality Awards, 12 December 2012by PCOO EDP 804 views
- 6:53 SONA: Scarborough Shoal, 'di raw maiiwasang mapag-usapan sa pulong nina PNoy at Obamaby gmanews 2,298 views
- 10:47 P-Noy's Speech at the 114th Foundation Day of the Department of Foreign Affairs, 26 July 2012by PCOO EDP 1,327 views
- 2:23 Tatlong barko ng China at 2 barko ng Pilipinas nakabantay sa Scarborough Shoalby news5philippines 13,087 views
- 13:30 For All Filipinos, Chinese and The World Should knowby Enrico Madonna 1,130 views
- 9:23 P-Noy's Speech at the 1st Philippine International River Summit, 01 June 2012by PCOO EDP 1,629 views
- 1:40 ANTI-CHINA PROTEST SUPPORTED BY FILIPINO CHINESE CHAMBER OF COMMERCEby PINASWATCHER6 2,335 views
- 1:25 Visit to the Wake of Dolphy Quizon 7/12/2012by RTVMalacanang 82,763 views
- 10:08 P-Noy's Speech at the 26th EDSA Anniversary Celebration, 25 Feb 2012by PCOO EDP 869 views
- 11:46 P-Noy's Speech at the 17th Anniversary and Investors' Recognition Night of the PEZA, 26 April 2012by PCOO EDP 367 views
- 11:22 Euromoney's Philippine Investment Forum (Speech) - 3/27/2012by RTVMalacanang's channel 14,908 views
- 13:48 Speech of President Aquino at the symbolic turnover of housing units to AFP and PNP personnelby ANCalerts 460 views
- 3:33 SPAIN'S WILL HELP PHILIPPINES V.S CHINA'S DREAM IN ASIA OF EMPIREby angelone dela cruz 157,733 views
- 9:53 P-Noy's Speech at the 26th Annual Bulong Pulungan Christmas Party, 18 Dec 2012by PCOO EDP 129 views
- 7:56 P-Noy's Speech at the 7th "Tindahan ni Aling Puring Sari-Sari Store Convention", 16 May 2012by PCOO EDP 797 views
- 9:14 P-Noy's Speech at the 114th Philippine Independence Day, 12 June 2012by PCOO EDP 2,531 views
- 3:23 Solar News Exclusive: Migs Ortilla reports from Panatag (Scarborough) Shoalby Solar News Network 2,555 views
- 1:40 Filipino Chinese tv personality Valerie Tan feature on Net25 Chinoy TVby TheSpecialsunshine 2,734 views
- 7:52 P-Noy's Speech at the 11th Corporate Social Responsibility Expo, 05 July 2012by PCOO EDP 256 views
- Loading more suggestions...