Oscar Arias & Luis Paulino Mora block Constitutional rights of 1000's of Human Rights abuse victims.
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 23, 2011
The Costa Rican Presidential Police - la DIS of the Oscar Arias, Rodrigo Arias, Laura Chinchilla & their business cartels spy on, blackmail, extort, abuse women and violently attack Congressional representatives of Costa Rica.
No one is safe or has protection from the "flagrant human rights abuses" of the Arias-Chinchilla-business cartel and their secret Presidential Police - la DIS.
They threaten. beat and intimidate the elderly, the handicapped, students, public and government workers, entire families and extended families using fear tactics and physical violence to terrorize all levels of society for money for perpetuation of the Arias financial cartel regime.
(see section 22.214.171.124)
It is this efficient means of terrorizing the family, bypassing intermediate persuasion and directly attacking - flensing the core of the family unit and its foundations that makes this security apparatus so highly feared. "The Presidential Police - la DIS has served as an effective tool for all kinds of abuses of power by the ruling elites (U.S. backed business cartels) who control it. "
"La Policá Presidencial - La DIS han servido como eficaz instrumento para toda clase de abusos de poder por parte de las élites dominantes que las controlan." - Congress of Costa Rica ( http://t.co/DOErpYGn )
The U.S. Embassy in Costa Rica- Ann Andrew and the US State Department have made every effort to deflect, block communications and cover-up these transgressions against the population of Costa Rica.
The Presidential Police of Oscar Arias, Rodrigo Arias and Laura Chinchilla "spy out of control" and have total immunity from the law through violations of Article #11 of the political Constitution of Costa Rica through their ownership of the Supreme court system and its judges.
You can send your voice of peace to help stop the violence, beatings and intimidation by Oscar Arias and Laura Chinchilla. http://t.co/PI9yNRD0
Standard YouTube License
- 9:11 Entrevista al Dr Luis Paulino Mora Presidente de la Corte Suprema de Costa Rica Iby petertoledo2009 454 views
- 10:39 Human Rights violence & extortion of Costa Ricans by Oscar Arias & his Presidential Police-La DISby HumanRightsCostaRica 437 views
- 5:04 Oscar Arias & Laura Chinchilla Presidential Police - La DIS attack Congressmen with total impunity.by HumanRightsCostaRica 379 views
- 9:10 laura chinchilla ,ya no le creemos ,la proxima victima puede ser usted o yo .by evans marin mora 865 views
- 3:49 DELINCUENCIA EN COSTA RICAby azogue79 14,305 views
- 0:34 arias abucheado por la genteby lococrsp 18,591 views
- 4:17 Documental sobre Japdeva 2by anepcr 928 views
- 25:00 Domestic violence-Women's World-12-21-2011by PressTVGlobalNews 4,206 views
- 8:39 Richard Delgado - Jeterazo - TV 42 - Costa Ricaby Cervatiyo CR 916 views
- 9:06 Llegada de Barack Obama a Costa Ricaby SINARTCanal13 10,828 views
- 4:50 San José se asfixiaby Amelia Rueda 1,404 views
- 6:23 Democrat claims electromagnetic assault, gang stalking and mind control through phones and satelliteby 91177info2 6,392 views
- 4:17 HOMENAJE CAIDOS EN TRAGEDIA PUENTE HAMACA TARCOLESby Marciano Molina 2,125 views
- 6:59 Exclusiva: Víctima de abuso policialby Amelia Rueda 2,342 views
- 0:46 Calle intransitable en Desamparadosby Amelia Rueda 891 views
- 9:51 The Story of Human Rightsby ultralized 393,913 views
- 10:48 HOY - Reporte muerte Luis Paulino Mora 18-02-2013 - Canal 9by Canal Nueve Costa Rica 77 views
- 16:04 TEDxPuraVida - Oscar Arias - Oportunidades perdidas:el gasto militar en Latinoamérica (Spanish)by TEDxTalks 13,379 views
- 46:38 Costa Rica Strives for a High Tech Future Says President Chinchillaby stanfordbusiness 2,314 views
- 9:22 Cartago 14/09/07, lo que no difundieron los medios!by videoskamuk 10,607 views
- Loading more suggestions...