Ron Paul Calls Mitt Romney Stupid
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 16, 2011
RON PAUL 2012
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/ BlackThisout.com-support ron paul Paul Tells Mitt Romney to read the Constitution! Ron Paul 2012 Ronald Ernest "Ron" Paul (born August 20, 1935) is an American medical doctor, author, Republican U.S. Congressman of the House of Representatives and candidate for the 2012 Republican Party presidential nomination. Paul is currently the U.S. Congressman for the 14th congressional district of Texas, which comprises the area south and southwest of the Greater Houston region, including Galveston. Paul serves on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, the Joint Economic Committee, and the House Committee on Financial Services, and is Chairman of the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology, where he has been an outspoken critic of current American foreign and monetary policy.
A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Paul is a graduate of Gettysburg College and the Duke University School of Medicine, where he earned his medical degree. Paul served as a flight surgeon in the United States Air Force from 1963 until 1968, during the Vietnam War. He worked as an obstetrician and gynecologist during the 1960s and 1970s, delivering more than 4,000 babies, before entering politics during 1976.
Paul is the initiator of the advocacy group Campaign for Liberty and his ideas have been expressed in numerous published articles and books, including Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom (2011), End The Fed (2009), The Revolution: A Manifesto (2008), Pillars of Prosperity (2008), A Foreign Policy of Freedom: Peace, Commerce, and Honest Friendship (2007), and The Case for Gold (1982). According to University of Georgia political scientist Keith Poole, Paul had the most conservative voting record of any member of Congress since 1937. His son Rand Paul was elected to the United States Senate for Kentucky in 2010, making the elder Paul the first Representative in history to serve concurrently with a child of his in the Senate.
Paul has been termed the "intellectual godfather" of the Tea Party movement. He has become well known for his libertarian ideas for many political issues, often differing from both Republican and Democratic Party stances. Paul has campaigned for President of the United States twice before, first during 1988 as the nominee of the Libertarian Party and again during 2008 as a candidate for the Republican nomination. On May 13, 2011, he announced formally that he would campaign again during 2012 for the Republican presidential nomination. On July 12, 2011, Paul announced that he would not seek another term in Congress in order to concentrate on his presidential bid.Further information: Ron Paul presidential campaign, 2008#Ron Paul newsletter controversy
Controversial claims made by an unidentified author in Ron Paul's newsletters, written in the first person narrative, included statements such as "Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day." Along with "even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I've urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense. For the animals are coming." Two other statements that garnered controversy were "opinion polls consistently show only about 5% of blacks have sensible political opinions". In an article titled "The Pink House" the newsletter wrote that "Homosexuals, not to speak of the rest of society, were far better off when social pressure forced them to hide their activities."
Paul had given his own account of the newsletters during March 2001, stating the documents were authored by ghostwriters, and that while he did not author the challenged passages, he bore "some moral responsibility" for their publication.
At the end of 2007, both the New York Sun and the New York Times Magazine reprinted passages from early 1990s publications of Paul's newsletters, attacking them for content deemed racist. These were the same newsletters that had been used against Paul during his 1996 congressional campaign.
On January 8, 2008, the day of the New Hampshire primary, The New Republic published a story by James Kirchick quoting fro
Standard YouTube License
- 3:21 Ron Paul 'Scared' - Bill O'Reilly On Fox Newsby The Young Turks Featured 200,086
- 1:59 Ron Paul (LIKE A BOSS): BODY SLAMS MITT ROMNEYby KonaSilat535,538 views
- 1:24 Ron Paul Makes Mitt Romney Look Stupidby TheLiberalPacifist1,567,344 views
- 3:01 Ron Paul Makes Moderator Look Stupid on Military Spending - South Carolina Debate 1-16-2012by R11110000649,335 views
- 2:06 Ron Paul Calls Newt Gingrich An Idiotby TheLiberalPacifist741,924 views
- 0:51 Ron Paul "I'm the Commander in Chief - I Tell the Generals what to do!" CNN Debate 06-13-11by Mitch Kramb187,725 views
- 5:48 Bill O'Reilly Gets Owned By Ron Paulby TheLiberalPacifist146,280 views
- 1:11 Mitt Romney: Angry Under Pressureby dankavanaugh193,763 views
- 1:50 Crowd Erupts In Anger As John King Ignores Ron Paul On Abortion Questionby BreitbartNews626,374 views
- 0:45 Newt Gets His Ass Handed to Him by Ron Paul.flvby catlain avg222,277 views
- 2:50 ROn Paul brilliantly shuts down dumb questionby obSCENEoneTW01,366,143 views
- 4:22 Mitt Romney Gets Ass Handed to Him by Gay Veteran in New Hampshireby David Pakman Show712,979 views
- 2:10 Fox News Banned This Video From The Debateby TheLiberalPacifist126,548 views
- 1:01 Santorum booed off stage in New Hampshireby planetearthawakens02122,075 views
- 7:13 Ron Paul Patiently Educates CNN Reporter Who Tries To Marginalize Himby KramerDSP184,957 views
- 0:40 Jon Huntsman's daughter gets blown off on Fox Newsby kidfrosty014046,297 views
- 13:15 President Barack Obama at the 2013 Staff Inaugural Ballby PhineasFinch3,735 views
- 3:54 Ron Paul CASTRATES Newt Gingrich!by TheNorthwestReport380,013 views
- 1:49 Ron Paul The Real Front-Runner For 2012by TheLiberalPacifist5,303 views
- 1:15 Bill Maher "New New Rules 6.17.11..."by Lib Meteor70,125 views
- Loading more suggestions...