Today's Modern Food: It's not what you think - Part 1 of 2
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 28, 2011
This video examines the truth about our Nation's food supply. The food we buy today is the product of a business who's more concerned about their own profits than their customers health and the government regulators are looking out for the interests of the businesses rather than the American people's well being. The complete script for this video, as well as all the links to the articles, websites and videos in this presentation are available here: http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/jeffben...
The Miami Herald wrote on June 23rd 2011, chemically treated produce, highly processed foods, and refined ingredients like white flour and sugar cause sickness and disease as well as a host of minor ailments such as digestive issues and lack of energy.
The Herald Sun wrote on June 24th 2011, The New England Journal of Medicine published research that advised weight-watchers to cut out sugar-sweetened drinks, potatoes and refined grain foods such as white bread, white rice and low-fibre cereals. They urged people to eat more "natural" foods, such as
On June 19, 1999 The Center for Science in the Public Interest petitioned the Food and Drug Administration (the FDA) to prohibit the use of potassium bromate, which is used to strengthen bread dough. They charged that the FDA has known for years that bromate causes cancers in laboratory animals, but has failed to ban it.
The most common pesticide found in flour, 49% of all flour tested, is Malathion, believed to be a possible carcinogen, Neurotoxin and Hormone disruptor.
On January 28th, 2009 the Washington Post reported, "Study Finds High-Fructose Corn Syrup Contains Mercury." The articles reports that "Almost half of tested samples of commercial high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) contained mercury, which was also found in nearly a third of 55 popular brand-name food and beverage products where HFCS is the first- or second-highest labeled ingredient, according to two new U.S. studies. "
On July 27th, 1989 the Los Angeles Times reported, "FDA allows Genetically-Modified rBGH to Endanger Milk: FDA Ignores Evidence on Cancer Risks"
On December 7th, 2006 the Harvard University Gazette reported, "Hormones in milk can be dangerous." The article states, "The milk we drink today is quite unlike the milk our ancestors were drinking" without apparent harm for 2,000 years, she said. "The milk we drink today may not be nature's perfect food. Butter, meat, eggs, milk, and cheese are implicated in higher rates of hormone-dependent cancers in general, she said. Breast cancer has been linked particularly to consumption of milk and cheese."
On Feb 11th, 2009, CBS News reported, "Link Eyed Between Beef And Cancer." In feed lots across the country, beef cattle are given growth hormones to make them fatter faster, to save money. Now questions are being raised about one of the most widely-used hormones, Zeranol, a synthetic estrogen implanted in cattle. A series of tests done for the Pentagon show a possible link between breast cancer and Zeranol.
On March 30th, 2011 Discovery News reported, "Food Packaging Harbors Harmful Chemicals" Plastic wrappers, food cans and storage tubs deposit at least two potentially harmful chemicals into our food, confirmed a new study. By cutting out containers, people can dramatically reduce their exposures to these toxins. The chemicals -- bisphenol A, or BPA, and a phthalate called DEHP -- are known to disrupt hormonal systems in the bodies of both animals and people, leading to developmental and reproductive problems, as well as cancers, heart disease and brain disorders. And both appear in a wide variety of food packaging materials.
Because the manufacturers and the government ignore our concerns, it is going to be up to us to take charge of our nutrition and well-being.There are a few alternatives to the chemically laden foods available at your local supermarket. You can buy organic, which unfortunately because of the current economics of food production, is more expense. Or you can grow and raise your own food, which is time consuming and hard work. But you have to ask yourself, "Is it worth improving the health of my family?"
If your diet and health is important to you, you will want to these eye-opening and heart-stopping documentaries on the truth about the foods we buy and eat every day.
Food Inc. Trailer
Food Matters Trailer
The World According to Monsanto Trailer
Standard YouTube License
- 13:43 Today's Modern Food: It's not what you think - Part 2 of 2by Jeff Benner 100,211 views
- 48:59 SUPERMARKET SECRETS & DECEPTIONS PART 1 (Full Video)by Chinesehealthfitnes1 57,205 views
- 44:46 Inside The McDonalds Empireby docolovers 260,750 views
- 9:59 FOOD - ILLUMINATI's Secret Weapon - [Part 1]by DigitalUploads411 16,892 views
- 8:36 SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT CEREAL EXPOSED (MUST SEE) 2012by chemlin 324,565 views
- 58:20 TheTruth About Your Food with FOOD, INC. Filmmaker Robert Kennerby TheLipTV 228,851 views
- 8:45 Supermarket secrets part 1by xplanetopplstupid 111,821 views
- 6:53 How Did She Cure Herself Of Cancer With the Secret?by Alvin Toh 108,962 views
- 1:34:43 Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging - Full Movie (Documentary)by derekw6826 368,795 views
- 5:01 Mcdonalds horrorby acidburnben 5,298,626 views
- 1:39:39 Supersize me. Documentary (Complete)by Jacko12nn 215,611 views
- 4:50 How Chickens are Processed and Cooked in a Factoryby Triwood1973 996,717 views
- 1:29:28 Sugar: The Bitter Truthby UCtelevision 3,526,666 views
- 48:35 ILLUMINATI Food Creating CRIMINALS etc Nutrition and Behavior; Aspartame, MSG, Excitotoxinsby Bill Otinger 30,857 views
- 28:59 BBCs Panorama Truth About Supermarkets (A MUST WATCH FOR ALL UK CITIZENS)by Trumentary 19,171 views
- 1:13:48 How to Lose Weight Without Losing Your Mindby ForksOverKnives 169,535 views
- 0:24 Genetically modified appleby Evelien Lohbeck 67,796 views
- 1:33:44 Alien Planet "Full Documentary"by MrSaunders2020 8,320,596 views
- 15:01 Fast Food Documentary Part 1by jouy burger 164,655 views
- 1:29:55 ASPARTAME - Sweet Misery, A POISONED World - Documentary, lecture, talk - (CANCER Food)by Health and Super Foods 35,857 views
- Loading more suggestions...