Uploaded on Jun 1, 2011
Learn how to access and login to AT&T Navigator with the Sony Ericsson Vivaz™.
Thank you for using the AT&T Business YouTube channel. We hope that this has helped you resolve your issue, and we appreciate any feedback on the video's content or helpfulness. Please send us a direct message or leave a comment on the video.
This tutorial is for use with Symbian OS devices.
For other social media support options please visit:
AT&T YouTube Channel: http://go-att.us/YTBizYouTube
AT&T "How To" on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTHowToPlylist
AT&T "How To" for Online Account Management on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTOLAMPlaylist
Device Specific Tutorials: http://www.wireless.att.com/support/s...
Wireless Technical Chat: http://go-att.us/YTChat
Access and Login to AT&T Navigator® with the Sony Ericsson Vivaz™
Welcome to AT&T "How To" videos.
Today we will show you how to Access and Login to AT&T Navigator® with the Sony Ericsson Vivaz™
Please Note: All usage counts toward included rate plan megabytes.
First we will show you how to Access AT&T Navigator®
- To begin, from the home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Then tap AT&T GPS.
- Here tap AT&T Navigator®.
- The Terms of Service will now be displayed. Tap the desired response:
• Accept: If you accept the Terms of Service and wish continue.
• Exit: To decline the Terms of Service, and return to the menu.
- Now tap Login.
- Flick to and tap the desired account style.
- Read the warning screen, and select the desired option:
• Agree: Verifies you are not currently driving and continue using AT&T Navigator®.
• Exit: Will exit AT&T Navigator®.
- Next a walk through offer will be displayed. Tap the desired option:
• Yes: If you would like a tour
• No, Skip Tour: Will skip the tour, and load the AT&T Navigator® home screen.
- The AT&T Navigator® home screen will be displayed. Proceed as desired:
• Create a route with the AT&T Navigator®
• Setup favorite locations
• Configure AT&T Navigator® preferences
If further assistance is needed feel free to contact our online Business Support Team at www.att.com/biztech. If accessing the site for the first time you will need to enter your device model and click "Next".
Thank you for choosing AT&T.
© 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Standard YouTube License