Uploaded on Jun 3, 2011
World's Largest Robot - http://www.fanucrobotics.com
An M-2000iA/900L equipped with iRVision® 2D demonstrates its high capacity payload and long reach in an automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS). The robot uses iRVision to read the 2D bar code on the first of two pallet loads from a conveyor, pick up the load, and transfer it to a large warehouse storage rack. The M-2000iA/900L then returns the first pallet load to its original position on the conveyor and repeats the process for the second pallet load. After both loads are picked and placed on to several positions of the rack, the robot demonstrates its maximum reach and flexibility before the process cycle repeats. DCS Speed and Position Check Software restricts the travel of the robot to the exact area in which it works.
The rigid arm design of the M-2000iA/900L has a 900 kg payload (1,984 lbs) and vertical lifting stroke of 6.2 m for transferring extremely heavy items such as truck, tractor, and automotive frames, and other large castings.
FANUC M-2000iA Robot - key features, benefits and technologies
• M-2000iA/900L standard payload is 900kg
• M-2000iA/1200 standard payload is 1200 kg with a1350 kg payload option
• Vertical lifting stroke of 6.2 m (M-2000iA/900L)
• Rigid arm offers stable transferring of heavy payloads
• Strongest wrist in the world handles super heavy products with stability
• Wrist is IP67 protected for operation in harsh environments
• Built-in iRVision and force sensing
• Reduces costs associated with fixed automation
• FANUC Dual Check Safety Software
Standard YouTube License