Jimmy Carter behind anglo CIA conspiracy in Iran which installed Khomeini and the Mullahs
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 15, 2009
Why Bush Sr.'s 1991 Gulf War? To Protect Iranian Islamism
A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order by F. William Engdahl;
"In November 1978, President Carter named the Bilderberg group's George Ball, another member of the Trilateral Commission, to head a special White House Iran task force under the National Security Council's Brzezinski. Ball recommended that Washington drop support for the Shah of Iran and support the fundamentalistic Islamic opposition of Ayatollah Khomeini. Robert Bowie from the CIA was one of the lead 'case officers' in the new CIA-led coup against the man their covert actions had placed into power 25 years earlier.
Their scheme was based on a detailed study of the phenomenon of Islamic fundamentalism, as presented by British Islamic expert, Dr. Bernard Lewis, then on assignment at Princeton University in the United States. Lewis's scheme, which was unveiled at the May 1979 Bilderberg meeting in Austria, endorsed the radical Muslim Brotherhood movement behind Khomeini, in order to promote balkanization of the entire Muslim Near East along tribal and religious lines. Lewis argued that the West should encourage autonomous groups such as the Kurds, Armenians, Lebanese Maronites, Ethiopian Copts, Azerbaijani Turks, and so forth. The chaos would spread in what he termed an 'Arc of Crisis,' which would spill over into Muslim regions of the Soviet Union.
The coup against the Shah, like that against Mossadegh in 1953, was run by British and American intelligence, with the bombastic American, Brzezinski, taking public 'credit' for getting rid of the 'corrupt' Shah, while the British characteristically remained safely in the background.
During 1978, negotiations were under way between the Shah's government and British Petroleum for renewal of the 25-year old extraction agreement. By October 1978, the talks had collapsed over a British 'offer' which demanded exclusive rights to Iran's future oil output, while refusing to guarantee purchase of the oil. With their dependence on British-controlled export apparently at an end, Iran appeared on the verge of independence in its oil sales policy for the first time since 1953, with eager prospective buyers in Germany, France, Japan and elsewhere. In its lead editorial that September, Iran's Kayhan International stated:
In retrospect, the 25-year partnership with the [British Petroleum] consortium and the 50-year relationship with British Petroleum which preceded it, have not been satisfactory ones for Iran Looking to the future, NIOC [National Iranian Oil Company] should plan to handle all operations by itself.
London was blackmailing and putting enormous economic pressure on the Shah's regime by refusing to buy Iranian oil production, taking only 3 million or so barrels daily of an agreed minimum of 5 million barrels per day. This imposed dramatic revenue pressures on Iran, which provided the context in which religious discontent against the Shah could be fanned by trained agitators deployed by British and U.S. intelligence. In addition, strikes among oil workers at this critical juncture crippled Iranian oil production.
As Iran's domestic economic troubles grew, American 'security' advisers to the Shah's Savak secret police implemented a policy of ever more brutal repression, in a manner calculated to maximize popular antipathy to the Shah. At the same time, the Carter administration cynically began protesting abuses of 'human rights' under the Shah.
British Petroleum reportedly began to organize capital flight out of Iran, through its strong influence in Iran's financial and banking community. The British Broadcasting Corporation's Persian-language broadcasts, with dozens of Persian-speaking BBC 'correspondents' sent into even the smallest village, drummed up hysteria against the Shah. The BBC gave Ayatollah Khomeini a full propaganda platform inside Iran during this time. The British government-owned broadcasting organization refused to give the Shah's government an equal chance to reply. Repeated personal appeals from the Shah to the BBC yielded no result. Anglo-American intelligence was committed to toppling the Shah. The Shah fled in January, and by February 1979, Khomeini had been flown into Tehran to proclaim the establishment of his repressive theocratic state to replace the Shah's government.
did not know it then perhaps I did not want to know but it is clear to me now that the Americans wanted me out. Clearly this is what the human rights advocates in the State Department wanted What was I to make of the Administration's sudden decision to call former Under Secretary of State George Ball to the White House as an adviser on Iran? Ball was among those Americans who wanted to abandon me and ultimately my country.[
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Saz-e-Mokhalef" on
Mojtaba Kabiri, Maryam Heidar Zadeh
- 12:02 "Not even Jesus could reverse the decline in the US" - Engdahlby RT Featured 16,710
- 45:12 Declassified - Ayatollah Khomeiniby Himmler45SS16,588 views
- 9:58 The Real Story of 1979 Islamic Massacre in Iran - British & USA's Political Mistakeby Manootar122,455 views
- 51:14 BOMBSHELL: Ex-CIA Agent Claims Obama Had Breitbart and Clancy Killedby 68Truthseeker37,784 views
- 45:10 El ayatolá Jomeini desclasificadoby Jorge Burgos García8,593 views
- 1:05 Kissinger threatens regime change in Iran if coup fails - Dprogram.netby Shahin Pahlavan54,757 views
- 59:02 Imam Khomeini - The Man Who Changed The World | Iran & The West [Part 1/3]by Halomaster7520,415 views
- 59:05 Imam Khomeini - The man Who invented the Islamic terrorism Iran & The West BBC ver. [Part 3/3]by DownWith Mullah8,006 views
- 9:41 Late Shah's speech on OPEC in 1973 that led to his downfall.by Taktaz181,438 views
- 10:01 The SHAH & Oil, تکرار سخنان مصدق توسط شاه + subtitlesby YekEsfahaniDarParis14,273 views
- 9:58 Ayatullah Khomeini, Ronald Reagan & Iran Contra Scandal Part 1by sachaylog4,875 views
- 9:17 Israel To Nuke America & Blame Iran Conspiracyby 2umone6,424 views
- 3:35 the CIA funds Jundullah in Balochistan to attack Iranby marcchabotyt20,190 views
- 10:57 Ex CIA agent explains how to delete the elite!by iwillspyonyou419,947 views
- 3:17 CIA Agent "NEVER watch television"!!by ScariestMovieEver111363,370 views
- 1:00:12 Meet Noam Chomsky, Academic Gatekeeperby ScuzzylilAmeriWhore89 views
- 9:52 CIA created "Israel motive" to cover up US government complicity in 9-11; David Duke is a CIA agentby ScuzzylilAmeriWhore5,239 views
- 33:05 Jimmy Carter's Full "Crisis of Confidence" Speech (July 15, 1979)by reece88888812,581 views
- 9:43 İmam Humeyni Ve Namazby ubelli76,533 views
- 5:29 The Truth about Islamic Revolution in IRANby Sina Tehranchi30,287 views
- Loading more suggestions...