► Friendship Bracelet Tutorial 25 - Intermediate - The Zig Zagging Rainbow
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 16, 2011
Confused? Click Here: http://www.beyondbracelets.net/beginn...
■ Comment Section: http://www.beyondbracelets.net/contact
☼ MATERIAL: Six Stranded Embroidery Floss (DMC Brand)
■ Before leaving a question please check to see if it has already been answered in the comments section or in the links supplied below.
☼ I know it is always easier to just simply ask a question but with so many people following me it is getting harder and harder for me to answer. If for some reason your question has not been answered below (or) you can't find it on your own check out these links:
♦ FAQ: http://beyondbracelets.blogspot.com/2...
♦ Annotation Link Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuwdlb...
♦ My Online Shop: http://beyondbracelets.storenvy.com/
This is bracelet #24 on Friendship-Bracelets.net
You need eight different strings (all different colors) 40" (inches) long. There is no folding in half for this bracelet. Tie the very tip and make a tie braid prior to starting your bracelet and another braid to finish (or) you can add crimp ends and a clasp.
■ USING FEWER COLORS: Yes, you can use 2 colors, 4 colors, 6 colors. Just use the "Color Guide" and write out your colors in the order you want to see them. (Number 1-8 with the color you want to see first, second, third, etc.) then use the " SET UP: 1 8 2 7 3 6 4 5 " to figure out the string order.
■ Picture of the set up for a 'Rainbow' pattern:
SET UP: 1 8 2 7 3 6 4 5
3= light orange
5= light green
6= dark green
To achieve the order you want try writing out numbers 1-8 and list the colors in the order you want them... then just set them up by matching the number/colors to the set up numbers.
The colors should be in order from 1-8 (first color you want to the last) and when you knot (even if the set up is all messed up looking) it should go down the list of colors you picked in the order you wrote them.
*Leave out the first and last string for all of the even numbered steps/rows.
1. BK/FK entire row
*2. FK entire row
3. FK entire row
*4. FK entire row
5. FK/BK entire row
*6. BK entire row
Repeat From Step 1
Link To My Store:
■ Comment, Rate & Subscribe! ■
Standard YouTube License
Next in ◘ Intermediate
- 4:32 DIY Heart Friendship Braceletby simpleDIYs Featured 58,082
- 14:17 ► Friendship Bracelet Tutorial 12 - Beginner - Bordered Chevron (BONUS: alternate patterns)by BeyondBracelets643,916 views
- 13:56 ► Friendship Bracelet Tutorial 5 - Intermediate - The Rainbow Arrowhead Patternby BeyondBracelets1,286,895 views
- 14:19 Paracordist's_How_To_Make_the_Ladder_Rack_Knot_Paracord_Bracelet_using_the_Ultimate_Jigby The Paracordist902,711 views
- 7:49 Como hacer pulsera de hilo redonda (round wire bracelet)by regalamanualidades766,510 views
- 6:46 How to do Rainbow hairby AmberKatelynBeale3,997,331 views
- 5:58 How to make The Hippie Friendship Bracelet *NEW*by veronmartins987,547 views
- 4:47 Macrame-Nudo Arcoirisby imaginaydescubre503,183 views
- 20:25 ► Friendship Bracelet Tutorial 10 - Intermediate - The Braided Stitchby BeyondBracelets640,030 views
- 9:35 Abalorios Bisuteria - Pulsera trenzada con telarby cuentasconmigo574,421 views
- 9:21 How to Make Eggshell Mosaic Bracelet by Tiffany Windsorby Cool2Craft332,485 views
- 8:29 Caja con cajones: Guarda regalo - Dia de los enamorados // Origami box Towerby Craftingeek*1,864,640 views
- 8:21 How to Make a Tiny Globe Knot by TIATby TyingItAllTogether2,038,822 views
- 14:00 Pulsera Macrame: Chevron / flechaby Craftingeek*1,722,459 views
- 11:52 ► Wrap Friendship Bracelet - The Wrap Tutorial - Basic Wrap and Funky Stripes (Hair Wrapping)by BeyondBracelets400,345 views
- 9:31 How to Make the Tire Tread Bar (Bracelet) by TIATby TyingItAllTogether1,493,228 views
- 1:40 make jewelry from plastic bottlesby juneocto731,782 views
- 34 videos Play all pulserasby 17yukita
- 8:55 ► Friendship Bracelet Tutorial 17 - Intermediate - Heart Pattern (filled/solid)by BeyondBracelets793,523 views