Gamelix Advanced Mechanics Online (GAMO) - Oct 2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Dec 13, 2012
Gamelix Advanced Mechanics Online (GAMO) is a second-layer game engine that reorients development toward interactive narrative and increases the replay value.
There are many game mechanics that are common among different genres and work basically the same in games. When developers start a new project they usually re-create these mechanics, investing a huge effort into polishing them in order to give players the best gameplay experience. All this inversion could be better focused on the creative aspects of game development, such as world building, story, artificial intelligence and many others. GAMO releases the game developer from the mechanic tasks, by providing a robust foundation of customizable mechanics right on top of the game engine.
✧ Wizard editor extension, to create games without programming.
✧ NEW: Game performance analyzer.
✧ Language translations.
✧ Full control configuration.
✧ Character customizer.
✧ Free-running, riding and driving, with multiple views.
✧ Inventory system.
✧ Mission and achievement system.
✧ Dialog system.
✧ Combat technique designer.
✧ Level and skill tree system.
✧ Lockpicking mechanics.
✧ Mining, harvesting and production mechanics.
✧ Crafting and building mechanics.
✧ Hunting mechanics.
✧ Trading system.
✧ Map and dairy with management mechanics.
✧ Economy system with auto-balanced degradation dynamics.
✧ Government system.
✧ Fully scalable networking.
✧ Private persistent worlds for deep interaction.
✧ Socialization with local and global messaging.
The first beta version will be released on July 15. GAMO will be free for testing, rapid prototyping, looking for investors/crowdfunding, etc. Publishing games with GAMO will cost 30% net profit share.
GAMO is being built with Unity 3D. Visit the Unity official forum to obtain updated information and new versions: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/181564
Standard YouTube License
- 8:58 Vojtěch Dyk, Jakub Prachař a Bolek Polívka: Ze života hmyzuby Jana Pechová186,645 views
- 6:22 6 Peoples Reactions to the CRAZY 900hp 3Dx Evoby 1320video13,344,364 views
- 8:38 How To Take An Engine Out OF A Car GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverseby terceirafire11,625 views
- 5:09 Pro Plays Lee Sin - Insec Mechanics Compilation Part 7 (Ruby Sightstone) ls 7gtby 7GUNEYTURK18,192 views
- 16:53 Simulator Saturday | City Car Drivingby MattShea3691,188 views
- 3:46 (1) My Summer Car - WIPby RoyalJohnLove10,069 views
- 5:18 Quadcopter 1000 feetby mspencer30206,254 views
- 1:16 Lego Pneumatic Engine - simple V6by DrDudeNL160,445 views
- 13:21 Bob's Burgers Pilot Demoby andrewgoudelock441,791 views
- 18:07 The Tech Junkies Episode #2 - Lock Hacks & Control Our Junkby Eric Barch202 views
- 9:32 How to Increase Fuel Economyby Car and Driver Magazine34,606 views
- 2:04 Review kit crochetage Dealextreme Advanced 9-Piece Set Lock Picks #16417by JeNyCroisPas394 views
- 1:58 Comparison of ReconstructMe, KinectFusion and Skanectby Charles Dunk19,543 views
- 4:46 SUIMONO: Interactive Water for Unity3dby TanukiDigital35,579 views
- 7:59 Tutorial #1 : An Introductionby WorldMachineVideos37,164 views
- 4:22 Como Crear Una Pagina Web Profesional Con WYSIWYG Web Builder 1/3 Diseñoby DcCheters15,564 views
- 3:26 LOCK PICK TRAINING SETSby Jay Dee157 views
- 4:07 Unity INVENTORY SYSTEM & Editor Extensionby Brackeys7,595 views
- 2:05 Landscape Elements Volume 1 - Unity Asset store.by Olivier De Cafmeyer9,650 views
- 8:45 Top 10 Games Optimized for the iPhone 5by AppFind379,336 views
- Loading more suggestions...