Uploaded on Jun 14, 2007
HOST: Sarah Markarian
TOPIC: "Cancer and the Law" (Cont'd)
2) The (Federal) Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) (Cont'd)
c) "Reasonable Accomodation" Part II
3) FEHA: California's Fair Employment and Housing Act
a) Who qualifies?
b) What is "disabled" under FEHA?
4) The (Federal) Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
a) Who qualifies for leave under FMLA?
b) How much leave do I get? Under what terms?
c) Who qualifies for FMLA?
5) California's SDI (State Disability Insurance)
a) Who qualifies for payouts?
6) FTDI: California's Family Temporary Disability Insurance
a) For caregivers, not the disabled
b) Allows some caregivers to collect a percentage of wages during portion of an FMLA medical leave
7) COBRA (Federal)
a) Employer requirements for coverage
b) What are "Qualifying Events"?
c) Who qualifies for COBRA?
d) How much coverage is available?
8) State "Mini-COBRA" coverage
a) CAL-COBRA explained
9) The "Mini-COBRA" law
Standard YouTube License