This is a plea for help
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 23, 2012
Hi my name is Kristy Lockhart and I work in a retirement home as a cook. My best friend has been diagnosed with Lyme Disease and I wish to do everything I can to help her. This is a desperate plea to everybody to please help me financially get her the treatment she requires in the U.S.A. In Canada testing and treatment are not available. The majority of people with Lyme disease are misdiagnosed for years and by the time it is discovered it is almost too late. Treatment for this disease is extremely expensive. Not including gas and car rental it is $1,000 for the first time meet up with a Lyme doctor.
*PLEASE NOTE I AM IN THE MIDST OF AWAITING PAYPAL APPROVAL. THE DONATION SITE WILL BE AT http://www.indiegogo.com/treatment-fo... AND THE DONATION BUTTON WILL BE AVAILABLE ONCE PAYPAL APPROVES THINGS. tHIS WILL BE READY TO GO BY JUNE 29TH 2012 AT THE LATEST.
4 years ago she had a gym membership, walked 5 miles a day, hiked, spent time in nature, and constantly doing photoshoots. Now, she can't walk more than 20 minutes, has to ride a handicap bus, has difficulty breathing, chest pains, migraines, her joints swell up so bad she can't write or type, difficulty folding laundry, doing dishes and playing with her cat.Something in her body is malfunctioning as her entire body is covered in edema and this year she had to go on heart medication as this disease is affecting her heart now.
This woman means everything to me. I can't put into words how much I love her. She is an amazing artist/photographer (www.redbubble.com/people/locustgirl) and a genuine pure soul and there's nothing I won't do for her. Meeting someone like this only happens once in a lifetime, and I fear her lifetime will be over soon if no medical treatment is begun.
Donating to this compain will ensure proper medical care and treatment and lodging while undergoing this care. It doesn't matter if it's $1 or $1000 every little bit helps. Even if you have no $ to donate, please will you post this on various social networking tools to spread the word?
Even while ill, both she and I helped out with other fundraisers (Rideau Valley Wildlife Sanctuary) by donating hundreds of dollars worth of her art to be sold to help treat injured wildlife. She went to college to learn how to take care of the disabled, now she is disabled.
Abandoned by her parents at an early age, she has no blood relatives who can help her, and she hasn't worked for the last 2 years due to being so ill. I am a single woman and the ONLY person who has been helping her for years, please can you help me help her.
There is a serious gap in Canada for testing and treatment of this horrible disease. Recently Elizabeth May (MP) introduced a new bill into parliament detailing how this disease should be dealt with. This is good for the future, but my friend needs help IMMEDIATELY.
My best friend, Heather, has seen 50 doctors in the last 4 years (including 3 neurosurgeons) which she was left with no definitive answers as to the root cause of all her symptoms, until now. Lyme disease, if not detected in the early stages becomes chronic lyme and ends up attacking the heart, kidneys and liver.
We are givers and this is very hard to ask for help. To prove this, for certain denomonations I will print and mail to you your choices from Heather's photography gallery. If you love wildlife and nature or creative works combining the beautiful female form with nature, you are sure to love Heather King's artwork. Side note: there are some pieces on her site which have a filter on them. Please know that nothing was done for shock value. Heather did darker work in her past as a release from brutal physical and sexual abuse.
Please do not place an order through RedBubble as you will be charged for the prints and you have already generously donated to this campaign. Please use Redbubble as a gallery and email me directly what prints you would like. Any questions or for a list of the prints you would like, please email me here email@example.com
I promise you if you were to meet Heather you would love her almost as much as I do. I have never met another soul with such an enormous loving heart as hers.
Please helps us
Standard YouTube License
- 1:09:38 A Certain Kind Of Death - Documentaryby havoctrend221,846 views
- 1:11:52 You Can "HEAL" Any Diseaseby Gagan Polanki75,583 views
- 16:13 My plea for helpby Paul Klemm656 views
- 14:10 Please help me save the woman I loveby Kristy Lockhart896 views
- 11:56 How To Overcome Social Anxiety Disorder - Part 2by JAYLOVE47713,704 views
- 11:45 Joshua Parker on Rife Machinesby americanantigravity5,586 views
- 44:12 The Tiniest Girl In The World - Extraordinary Peopleby Documentariz1,310,619 views
- 8:34 Lyme survivor allied with Teasel Rootby DancingWeeds19,914 views
- 45:52 Haemophilia and Porphyria - Royal diseases from Tainted Bloodby CampaignTB222,104 views
- 5:21 Message to Canadian Health Care System about Chronic Lyme Diseaseby Sheri Mahood1,646 views
- 4:31 Rife Machines for Lyme Disease - Radio Frequency versus Audio Frequencyby futuretechtoday747782 views
- 3:55 Bridegroomby thegayhuntsman1,694 views
- 45:29 The Twins Who Share A Body - Extraordinary Peopleby Documentariz3,493,598 views
- 47:16 The Girl Who Never Ate - Extraordinary Peopleby Documentariz1,218,203 views
- 10:58 Tsunami - Caught On Camera - P1by John Daniel58,019,192 views
- 9:28 Update 6/10/12by Kate Goddu285 views
- 7:22 My best friend needs treatment for Lyme Diseaseby Kristy Lockhart202 views
- 9:33 How I have beaten my Lyme disease and Autoimmune diseases (Part 1 Background)by LymeOrNot6,529 views
- 16:47 Deaf People and Employmentby Pauline Erika19,882 views
- 4:21 My Dance Cause.wmvby Telly5strartist332 views
- Loading more suggestions...