SPY cosponsors HURLEY LOWERS PRO
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 11, 2012
SPY joins Hurley and the ASP's top 34 surfers in the world as the official eyewear sponsor of the 2012 Hurley Pro at Lower Trestles, considered one of the favorites by surfers and fans alike. SPY's sponsorship shows its commitment to surfing—something the brand was founded on in 1994—and looks forward to co-sponsoring one of the most watched professional surfing webcasts of the season.
As the sixth stop of ten different World Championship Tour (WCT) venues this season, the Lower Trestles event is a perennial momentum builder as the title chase flares up during the back half of the season. John John Florence, SPY team rider and current WCT #3, will be bringing his smooth yet explosive surfing to Trestles' hallowed grounds, as he seeks to gain valuable points in his quest for his first WCT title.
Taking place during the waiting period of the Hurley Lowers Pro, SPY professional surfer Torrey Meister will also be competing against seven of his fellow Bud Light Lime Surf Series (BLLSS) rivals, vying for a slot in the Hurley Lowers Pro Expression Session where he will surf against four of the WCT's elite 34. SPY will also air two new commercials throughout the live broadcast and run Instagram and Facebook giveaways tied to the world-renowned event. Sunglasses will be available for purchase at the Hurley pop-up store.
Surfline, official forecaster of the Hurley Pro, is predicting a mix of South and South-Southwest swells to fill in over the weekend, suggesting a strong likelihood the event will begin Sunday, September 16. If you can't make it to the Lower Trestles venue be sure to tune into the live feed on your smart phone or online at www.hurley.com/hurleypro/, and stop by www.facebook.com/spyoptic for a chance to win SPY product during the event.
For more information about SPY, log-on at www.spyoptic.com, www.facebook.com/spyoptic, Twitter @spyoptic and @spyoptic on Instagram. For more information about the Hurley Lowers Pro, go to www.hurley.com/hurleypro/
Standard YouTube License
- 3:58 Hurley Hawaii Pipeline House Tour with Brett Simpsonby orangecountydotcom22,187 views
- 3:54 Jon on John Johnby freesurfmagazine2,025 views
- 27:36 FCS Surf Fins Hurley Pro 2012 Experienceby FCS FINS16,174 views
- 6:06 Surf - John John Florence | Profile - on REBEL.TVby wwwrebeltv92,448 views
- 5:52 7 Mile - John's Hawaii Seasonby TeamONeill158,861 views
- 2:48 JOHN JOHN FLORENCE KOLOHE ANDINO Nike Lowers Pro 2012by 100percentsurf16,429 views
- 19:35 Peaking: A Big Wave Surfer's Perspective - Jamie Sterling - Part (1/6)by Red Bull!268,686 views
- 3:32 Meet John John Florence | Quiksilver Pro France 2012by surfdome7,679 views
- 9:28 The Legends of Hollister Ranch - Santa Barbara, CAby benlomondman5,781 views
- 3:55 #TOURNOTES: BALI IS BESTby Hurley23,517 views
- 3:47 John John Florence on Board Talk U.S. Open of Surfing 2012 Jon Pyzelby Arico Productions Prestige Worldwide8,325 views
- 5:14 CORTES BANK APOCALYPSE SWELLby surfline9,786 views
- 9:51 HURLEY MAINLAND MEX TRIPby Hurley14,336 views
- 4:42 Hurley Pro - Day 3 Highlightsby SurfersvillageTV2,710 views
- 6:06 John John Florence Rampaging Through Europe - TransWorld SURFby transworldsurf32,673 views
- 3:35 JOHN JOHN FLORENCE THAT 10 POINT AIR PLUS WINS Telstra Drug Aware Pro 2012by 100percentsurf32,377 views
- 5:18 Nike Team Surfs Over to Join Hurley in 2013 Merger | Inside Alli Sportsby AlliSports7,802 views
- 1:42 Pipeline Biggest Barrels & Wipeouts from Volcom Pipe Pro 2013by surfchannel15,427 views
- 7:22 Windsurfing Jaws - The mother of all waves with Jason Polakowby Red Bull!1,424,404 views
- 8:58 Kelly Slater - US Open of Surfing 2012 - Heat 12 Round of 96by tradefedphil16,246 views
- Loading more suggestions...