How to Make a Christmas Card
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 24, 2010
Check out Bas Rutten's Liver Shot on MMA Surge: http://bit.ly/MMASurgeEp1
Mahalo expert Keltie Colleen shows you how to make a Christmas card.
Christmas gifts and cards can add a custom touch that store-bought items may not offer. A customized Christmas card is simple to make and does not require much time or preparation. Crafting cards can be a good option if finances or tight around the holidays, or if you prefer to let your personality shine through your gifts.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FNKo...
Christmas cards that you make yourself can be customized with pictures of you or your family and can be decorated in almost any way you choose. You also have the opportunity to customize the interior message of your card specifically for your intended recipient.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FNKo...
Step 1: Gather Supplies
scissors, glitter glue, a marker, festive stickers, double sided tape and several pieces of construction paper. These items can be obtained from your local craft store or general purpose retail outlet, or you may have items around your home that will create a nice display.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FNKo...
Take the picture you want to use on your card and make a color copy on basic computer paper. Make enough copies for all the Christmas cards you want to craft. Cut out your picture so that no white spaces remain around the edge of your photo copy. Opt for craft scissors that will add a decorative edge your your photo.
Step 2: Prepare Card Base
Fold your construction paper in half, making a nice crease along the edge by running your finger across it several times. Use your decorative craft scissors to cut a rectangular square out of white construction paper slightly smaller than the width and height of your folded card base. Place a small bead of glue around the edge of your white piece of paper and swirled around the middle of the page. Take a brush or your finger and spread out the glue to avoid a lumpy appearance. Affix the white construction paper to the inside of your card base.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FNKo...
Step 3: Decorate Card
On the bottom half of your white construction paper, write your holiday greeting. Cut another piece of white construction paper with your craft scissors, slightly larger than the picture you want to use on your Christmas card. Attach your picture to the white paper with double sided tape. Outline your picture with glitter glue. Affix the white paper with your photo to the front of your card with double sided tape on each corner. Finish the card off with some decorative stickers.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FNKo...
Read more by visiting our page at:
Standard YouTube License
- 14:46 Christmas Card Ideas #1by injoystampin Featured 30,494
- 5:31 How to Make a Pop-Up Christmas Cardby mahalodotcom121,054 views
- 4:08 How to Make a Christmas Snowflakeby mahalodotcom73,341 views
- 6:47 How to Gift Wrap a Christmas Presentby mahalodotcom36,724 views
- 3:24 How To Gift Wrap an Odd-Shaped Presentby mahalodotcom56,821 views
- 14:53 How to make a circle Christmas card using distress ink, heat embossing and patterned papersby lawnfawn19,692 views
- 8:38 Easy Christmas Cardby loganscraftymomma67,481 views
- 33:35 Tutorial for My Favorite Christmas Card to Makeby velocityvette085,047 views
- 5:07 Christmas Card - Tunnel Cardby Illeana2951,412 views
- 22 videos Play all christmas...by xxxmariavxxx
- 10:46 The 12 Days of Christmas Card #2 2012by cardcrazy097,739 views
- 9:28 Handmade Christmas Cardby VickisHandmadeCards277,066 views
- 10:01 80 Christmas Cards (Paper Wishes)by PaperWishesWebisodes95,038 views
- 9:13 How to make a 3D cone Christmas tree card: Quick & Crafty! XMAS 2007by TheCraftsChannel103,519 views
- 8:17 Tea Bag Fold Christmas Tree Cardby Gopi Patel14,441 views
- 8:22 Christmas Cards Pop Up Card - How To Make a Pop Up Xmas Tree Cardby OvernightArtist132,951 views
- 4:19 Christmas Pop-Up Cardby rozzieoz119,944 views
- 9:32 TEA BAG FOLD CHRISTMAS TREE CARDby RubberStampRosie19,546 views
- ohmycrafts 163 videos4K
- 17:11 Christmas Card Tutorials 2013 - #3 Die Cut Negatives as Layersby injoystampin18,688 views