Hispanic Business Finance and How to Finance a Hispanic Business
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 26, 2012
in Association with . . .
Finance, Investment & Strategy
Business Capital for Members
Welcome to the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Business Finance
Program. The "Members Only" program provides nationwide access
to capital for growing companies. The Program is a joint venture
partnership between Commercial Lenders Group and various local
hispanic Chambers of commerce. Commercial lenders Group has
been providing corporate financing to small mid market businesses for
over 21 years.
There is a joint mission between the Hispanic chamber of
commerce and Commercial Lenders Group. Together we seek to assist
all Hispanic Companies in receiving the best possible financial tools
available to them. We deliver exceptional service and are grateful for
the opportunity to serve our clients. While assisting in the growth of
these companies, we hope to empower others by helping create jobs
and foster eonomic development in their communities. We are doing
our part to 'level the playing field.'
What is the Purpose of The Program? The Program offers access
to commercial credit to members of the Hispanic Chamber of
Commerce. This Program is designed to assist small Hispanic
owned businesses to access capital whether they have good credit or in
situations where the local banks cannot help.
What are The Program Details? The Program is designed for
members to locate capital to help grow their business. The Program
allows Chamber Members to access lenders and investors nationwide
using one application. We work closely with our lending source partners
for the most favorable loan rates and terms. The Program has access to
over $30 million in syndication for business loans and credit lines and up
to $120 million for commercial real estate transactions.
What are the Loan Amounts? Business loans and credit lines are
available in amounts betweeen $100,000 and $20,000,000, more if real
estate is involved.
The Program includes:
• Business Loan and Lines of Credit
• Commercial Real Estate Loan
• Short-term Bridge Loan
• Equipment Leasing & Financing
• Equity Raising
• Invoice Factoring
• Accounts Receivable Finacing
• Purchase Order Financing
• SBA Loan Program
What is the Process? As a Member, all you need to do is contact your
local Chamber Representative. After an initial interview you will need to
fill out one simple application. Each applicant may be required to submit
additional documentation with the application*. The application is
processed through Commercial Lenders Group's loan department and in
most cases, an answer will be provided with 48 hours or less upon
submission of the complete package. Upon approval, loans are
typically funded within 30 days.
*This may include a business plan, proof of income, financial
statements, balance sheets, income taxes, etc.
One of the fastest growing markets in the United States is the Hispanic
business community. As this community continues to prosper, its members'
financial needs are not being met by local banks to maximize opportunities for
Hispanic chambers of commerce nationwide, in partnership with commercial
lenders Group, are proud to offer their members a financial program to address
the needs of the nation's Hispanic-owned businesses.
Commercial Lenders Group
255 South Glendora Avenue, #35
Glendora, California 91740-0035
Standard YouTube License
- 3:10 10 Signs Of Alien Life?by Alltime10s Featured 1,587,490
- 1:51:26 LUIZ HERMINIO 2013 CRISES EMOCIONAIS QUE TENTAM NOS TIRAR DA PRESENÇA DE DEUSby KAKA ROBERTO2,531 views
- 11:09 In Our Lifetime: "It Will Implode... We Will See the Demise of the Dollar" - Bud Conradby FinanceAndLiberty2,350 views
- 57:48 NEW MILLIONAIRES - HOW ARE THEY MAKING THEIR MONEY (Documentary) Finance/Educationby TheBigbang10011,085 views
- 43:59 JP Morgan - Finance Documentaryby MoneyAndFinance11,463 views
- 1:06:56 "fraud. why the great recession" (official documentary)by Juanjo Mercado20,045 views
- 5:59 Economic Collapse Survival Map - Risk Analysis of best area in United Statesby PaulRevere2020567,522 views
- 58:53 Million Dollar Traders- Episode 1: Make Me A Trader (Finance Documentary)by MoneyAndFinance71,089 views
- 45:24 CREEPER CRISIS DOCUMENTARYby Aaron Smalls11,723 views
- 59:06 Million Dollar Traders - Episode 2: Profit And Loss (Finance Documentary)by MoneyAndFinance23,307 views
- 10:29 "How To Invest $1000" by Mike Dillardby George Kairu195,456 views
- 1:38:54 Understanding the Financial Crisis: Origin and Impact - Elizabeth Warren (2008)by The Film Archives2,748 views
- 5:13 US Debt Crisis 2013 - US Economy Explained - Understanding the Financial Crisisby Knowledgeandculturtv18,699 views
- 4:53 Unsecured Lines of Credit - From Zero to Millionaire - T. Harv Ekerby Chris Wise17,417 views
- 46:22 Overdose: The Next Financial Crisisby Journeyman Pictures1,668,083 views
- 53:54 Passive Investing: The Evidence the Fund Management Industry Would Prefer You Not to Seeby Sensible Investing57,651 views
- 43:07 Don't Be Fooled By The Smokescreen, The Economy Is Collapsing -- Episode 210by X22Report10,468 views
- 50:08 DOCUMENTAL SILENCIOSOSby willurib6,899 views
- 46:22 La Próxima Gran Crisis Economica Mundial 2013 (documental) HDby JL Pizano340,503 views
- 17:29 US Economy 2014 Collapse - *Peter Schiff* - FED will cause Huge Economic Crisis!by Gold, Silver & Economy News390,471 views
- Loading more suggestions...