United States Economy Collapsing
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 10, 2008
Over 90% of America did not want to passage of HR3997. The US Congress was held at "Executive Gun Point" and told: "you either pass this bill or we will declare martial law."
The most painful part of HR3997 is the shift in the final bill. What was the shift? Unbeknownst to the American people, however, is that since September 20th, the $700 billion bailout bill signed into law by their President yesterday was expanded from its original 3 pages to a 451 page virtual novel of new laws virtually enslaving them to the foreign holders of their debt.
In addition, there are reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that the first deployment of Chinas elite People's Armed Police (PAP) under an agreement signed between the United States and China, and US Homeowners Soon To Be Evicted By Chinese Police Under New Law HR3997.
Even more disturbing, these reports continue, are that these new laws not only give Chinese and European banks control over the mortgage debt of the American people, they now include their credit card balances, and which virtually the entire US populace have indebtedness to.
To how utterly chilling this new US law for the American people, titled the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008, Russian legal experts point out in these reports that:
Section 101 (a)(1) establishes what is termed the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) to which substantial portions of what the American people currently owe to their banks and financial institutions is to be turned over the US Government for redistribution to foreign banks.
Section 101(c)(3) Designates for the first time in American history these foreign banks as financial agents of Federal Government with full law enforcement authority over the citizens in the US.
Section 3 (b) allows the US Secretary of the Treasury to put any kind of debt, including credit card, home loans, personal loans, automobile loans, etc., into the TARP programme.
Section 112 allows the US Secretary of the Treasury to astoundingly extend financing to foreign banks to purchase the debt of the American people.
Section 112 (1)(a) allows the US Government to hold stocks in companies for the first time in their history and which completely destroys the capitalist economy of their Nation.
Section 119 (2)(a) gives the US Secretary of the Treasury dictatorial powers not reviewable by courts making this position the most powerful one in America.
Section 122 increases the US public debt to the incredible amount of $11,315,000,000,000 (Trillion)
Section 204 puts the United States under emergency economic rule and states, "all provisions of this Act are designated as an emergency requirement and necessary to meet emergency needs.
The clip here is from the newest addition of Zeitgeist explaining the Federal Reserve.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:55 US Black Debt Hole: 'We want you all bankrupt!'by RT Featured 79,328
- 1:02:14 01 - The Economic Crisis (The Fall of America & the Western World)by LightOfAquarius72,576 views
- 59:46 Reich: How Unequal Can America Get?by University of California Television (UCTV)115,300 views
- 1:49:29 AMERICA — From Freedom To Fascism (Full Length Documentary)by PreserveOurFreedoms290,960 views
- 59:01 There Will Be No Economic Recovery. Prepare Yourself Accordingly.by Stefan Molyneux526,423 views
- 1:50:06 The Impending Collapse of the World Economy (Full Documentary)by MyDogAndAll100,727 views
- 29:55 The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in Animationby doctordude2,714,121 views
- 52:46 El fin de Estados Unidosby Emmanuel R188,191 views
- 17:37 The Greatest - CONSPIRACY - ever knownby David Vose18,197 views
- 9:44 Ron Paul vs Robert Reich On Larry Kingby GuerrillaNewsChannel48,429 views
- 46:11 Economic Collapse 2014 - US & Worldby Gold, Silver & Economy News121,329 views
- 1:41:50 1932, A True History of the United Statesby Lyndon LaRouche PAC715,483 views
- 9:32 The History Of The American Economy, Debt And Inflationby Sharif Matar34,489 views
- 39:41 Glenn Beck Exposes the Private Fed; Gets Fired by Foxby P0LICEstateWATCH487,728 views
- 2:50 What If China Collected on U.S. Debt?by ABC News212,737 views
- 10:16 The United States depression starts March 2014by allofuscanberich583,463 views
- 4:50 What will a post collapse society look like?by LuqmanNaq52,568 views
- 2:41 Will Hunting had it right 14 years agoby compelled22831,484,717 views
- 7:23 The US's new secret weaponby RT America113,484 views
- 7:03 Jesse Ventura on The View "The Federal Reserve Runs The Country"by Travinyle1125,797 views
- Loading more suggestions...