Uploaded on Aug 19, 2011
Exclusive QuakeCon 2011 interview with Pete Hines, the vice president of Bethesda Softworks.
These are the questions the interviewer asked Pete.
1) How is stealth handled this time around?
2) Now that Acrobatics and Athletics are out, what are you doing to make up for their features such as dodging and getting to high places?
3) How strict are you being on the AI? How smarter are they then in Oblivion
4) Will there be non-linear quests?
5) How does the alchemy system work?
6) In the Spanish Meristation article; it is said that if you kill a courier that he people in the next town wil start to wonder about him. Is things like this possible in Skyrim?
7) Is there any plans to bring mods to the console with a mod system or even as DLC?
8) In the demo Todd said you could destroy this mill? How does that work and how destructible is the environment?
9) Is there decapitations?
10) Is there anything you would like to answer or talk about?
Credit to FancyBlackCar for supplying the video.