Uploaded on Sep 9, 2008
Jack Dumbacher, researcher at the California Academy of Sciences, discusses his experience with the poisonous bird, the hooded Pitohui.
About the Academy:
The California Academy of Sciences is the only place on the planet with an aquarium, a planetarium, a natural history museum, and a 4-story rainforest all under one roof. It’s a stunning architectural achievement with hundreds of unique exhibits and nearly 40,000 live animals.
Connect with us!
• Get tickets: http://bit.ly/VisitAcademy
• Explore our website: http://www.calacademy.org
• Join our mailing list: http://bit.ly/AcademyList
• Like us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/CASonFB
• Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/CASonTwitter
• Add us on Google+: http://bit.ly/CASonGoogle
Standard YouTube License