President Obama: "We've Come Too Far to Turn Back Now."
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 18, 2012
Help build this campaign: http://OFA.BO/nHAK2p
Four years ago as I had the privilege to travel all across this country and meet Americans from all walks of life.
I decided nobody else should have to endure the heartbreak of a broken health care system. No one in the wealthiest nation on earth should go broke because they get sick.
Nobody should have to tell their daughters or sons the decisions they can and cannot make for themselves are constrained because of some politicians in Washington.
And thanks to you we've made a difference in people's lives. Thanks to you there are folks that I meet today who have gotten care and their cancer's been caught. And they've got treatment. And they are living full lives and it happened because of you.
We've come too far to turn back now. We've got too much work to do to implement health care. We've got too much work to do to create good jobs.
We've got too many teachers that we've got to hire. We've got too many schools that we've got to rebuild. We've got too many students who still need affordable higher education.
There's more homegrown energy to generate. There more troops that we've got to bring home.
There more doors of opportunity we've got to open to anybody who is willing to work hard and walk through those doors.
We've got to keep building an economy where no matter what you look like or where you come from, you can make it here if you try.
And you can leave something behind for the next generation, that's what at stake right now Colorado. That's why I'm running for President of the United States of America.
That's why I'm asking for your vote. I still believe in you. And if you still believe in me, and if you're willing to stand with me, and knock on some doors with me, and make some phone calls with me, and talk to your neighbor and friends about what's at stake—we will win this election. We will finish what we started.
And we'll remind the world why America is the greatest nation on earth.
God bless you and God bless the United States of America.
Standard YouTube License
- 30:16 President Obama's Full Remarks in Denver, Colorado - with Sandra Fluke Introductionby BarackObamadotcom100,186 views
- 24:42 First Lady Michelle Obama's Remarks at the 2012 Democratic National Convention - Full Speechby BarackObamadotcom464,448 views
- 39:05 President Barack Obama's remarks at the Ready to Go Rally in Columbus, Ohioby BarackObamadotcom299,838 views
- 16:58 The Road We've Traveledby BarackObamadotcom2,611,965 views
- 24:07 President Obama in Ames, Iowa - Iowa State Universityby BarackObamadotcom52,348 views
- 5:26 Promises Keptby BarackObamadotcom82,748 views
- 4:32 The Story of "Fired up! Ready to go!" - Obama for America 2012by BarackObamadotcom257,374 views
- 7:16 President Barack Obama - 2012 Democratic National Convention Videoby BarackObamadotcom206,564 views
- 4:32 The Story of Usby BarackObamadotcom805,341 views
- 3:39 President Obama on the Romney-Ryan Economic Plan - Boone, Iowaby BarackObamadotcom102,594 views
- 3:16 President Obama in Cincinnati Ohio - Fighting for Small Businessesby BarackObamadotcom32,638 views
- 2:23 President Obama on the Romney-Ryan Tax Plan - Rochester, NHby BarackObamadotcom43,531 views
- 3:50 President Obama on Mitt Romney's Tax Planby BarackObamadotcom36,835 views
- 2:30 Obama, the Guy with the Purple Shirt, and a Promise Keptby BarackObamadotcom142,816 views
- 3:21 Barack Obama: "We Have a Lot of Work to Do"by BarackObamadotcom2,239,560 views
- 7:17 Forward.by BarackObamadotcom1,002,405 views
- 2:58 Stephanie Cutter: Medicare Whiteboardby BarackObamadotcom132,836 views
- 4:09 100 Daysby BarackObamadotcom137,047 views
- 3:22 Happy Father's Day from First Lady Michelle Obamaby BarackObamadotcom544,787 views