Monckton bunkum Part 5 -- What, MORE errors, my lord?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 15, 2011
This will have to be the last video in the Monckton Bunkum series, because he's made so many mistakes in his presentations it will take at least three more videos to debunk them all, and I'm getting tired of having to correct him. So I've issued a challenge to Monckton fans in this video -- instead of finding things Monckton got wrong (which is easy), find something he actually managed to get right. It has to be something that contradicts the conclusion that CO2 is largely responsible for recent global warming. Now here's the scary part: You won't be able to simply repeat a Monckton claim and tell me it must be true, you have to check Monckton's source and verify it.
0:18 "Apocalypse? No!" -- Monckton film, 2007
0:59 Myth of the cooling planets in my video "Climate Change -- Is the Earth Cooling?"
1:16 "Unusual activity of the Sun during recent decades compared to the last 11,000 years" -- S.K. Solanki et al, Nature Sep 2004
3:20 Cited by John Cook, http://www.skepticalscience.com/Do-50...
3:38 "What the sunspot record tells us about space climate" -- D. Hathaway and R. Wilson Solar Physics 2004
4:32 "Is climate sensitive to solar variability?" Nicola Scafetta and Bruce J. West Opinion piece at http://www.fel.duke.edu/~scafetta/pdf...
4:41 "Can solar variability explain global warming since 1970?"
-- S. K. Solanki and N. A. Krivova, Journal of Geophysical Research, May 2003
Solar Activity and the Mean Global Temperature
A.D. Erlykin et al, Physics Geo 2009
"Solar trends and global warming" -- R. Benestad and G. Schmidt, Journal of Geophysical Research July 2009
"How natural and anthropogenic influences alter global and regional surface temperatures: 1889 to 2006" J. Lean and D. Rind, Geophysical Research Letters, Sep 2008
"Recent changes in solar outputs and the global mean surface temperature. III. Analysis of contributions to global mean air surface temperature rise" -- M. Lockwood, June 2008
5:24 Slide 96 "Could it be Solar?" http://www.stthomas.edu/engineering/j...
5:49 "Meet the Climate Sceptics" BBC TV Feb 2011
7:10- 9:46 taken from posts in the forum of my Monckton Bunkum series of videos, and the videos themselves.
- 14:56 Monckton Bunkum Part 1 - Global cooling and melting iceby potholer54108,653 views
- 13:35 Why the media screw up science Part 1: Sourcesby potholer5489,161 views
- 19:34 Conspiracy theories conspiracyby potholer5477,188 views
- 12:42 Monckton Bunkum Part 4 -- Quotes and misquotesby potholer5440,347 views
- 7:54 Bill O'Reilly wins award for stupidityby potholer54151,730 views
- 14:34 14 - BP oil spills and an end to snowby potholer5440,190 views
- 5:54 Epic creationist fails of our time -- #1by potholer54292,909 views
- 8:25 A receding moon proves a young Earth - debunked (another Golden Crocoduck nominee)by potholer5468,441 views
- 14:27 Mail bag 1by potholer5435,864 views
- 0:57 Short announcementby potholer5424,276 views
- 1:35:05 Updated with Slides - Lord Christopher Monckton Speaking in St. Paulby MNFMI158,528 views
- 9:19 The Immoveable Earth (more Golden Crocoduck nominees)by potholer5481,369 views
- 12:48 11. Climate Change -- Hurricanes, atolls and coralby potholer5450,315 views
- 10:03 Grand Canyon carved by floodwater -- debunked!by Potholer54debunks120,771 views
- 8:53 8a. Climate Change - Phil Jones and the 'no warming for 15 years'by potholer5454,950 views
- 58:51 National Press Club Debate Christopher Monckton v Richard Denniss 2011 Addressby wakeup2thelies55,414 views
- 1:27:32 Discovery Channel - Global Warming, What You Need To Know, with Tom Brokawby ClimateState563,043 views
- 45:08 (HD) Earth Under Water in Next 20 Years - National Geographic Documentaryby Prabhjeet Documentaries1,130,556 views
- 10:40 1. Climate Change -- the scientific debateby potholer54284,816 views
- 7:25 3 - Climate Change -- Anatomy of a mythby potholer54123,024 views
- Loading more suggestions...