Sales Training Tip: Increase Your Sales when Selling to Different Personalities by Kelley Robertson
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 13, 2010
Get your FREE copy of "100 Ways to Increase Your Sales" http://bit.ly/N8RHva
Many salespeople lose an easy sale because they sales were unable to connect with his/her prospect.
Sales training expert and keynote speaker, Kelley Robertson, explains how you can increase your sales by learning how to sell to different personalities.
This sales training video outlines the four key personality types (Driver, Influencer, Supportive, Analytical) and what salespeole need to do increase their sales when selling to each individual.
When sales people learn how to modify their approach with each personality style they will start closing more sales, winning more deals and earning more money.
Kelley Robertson's Bio
Kelley Robertson has been helping sales people increase their sales and for almost two decades. He has helped thousands of sales people in dozens of industries improve their results.
He is the former National Sales Trainer for Sony Canada. During his tenure he created and introduced sales training programs that helped the Sony Stores become one of Canada's top retailers of consumer electronics. The programs he developed are now globally recognized and utilized within the Sony organization.
He is highly regarded for his practical approach to sales and selling. His warm and engaging personality along with his user-friendly ideas makes him a highly-rated presenter at conferences and sales meetings.
Kelley is the author of two sales books, a dozen audio programs, a daily blog, and more than one hundred sales training articles.
International recognition: Kelley's success in sales training has helped him capture an international audience. He has delivered sales training workshops and sales keynote presentations in Canada, United States, South America and Mexico.
To book Kelley Robertson, one of North America's top sales trainers and motivational experts, please contact him at Kelley@RobertsonTrainingGroup.com.
Standard YouTube License
- 6:30 Closing the Sale: 9 Common Objectionsby Brian TracyFeatured 30,948
- 2:26:33 Psychology of Selling by BRIAN TRACY AUDIOBOOKby ListnerAudioBook 17,574 views
- 2:59 Sales Training Tip: How to Increase Your Sales--Don't Say Yes Too Quickly by Kelley Robertsonby Kelley Robertson 955 views
- 6:18 Fear of Rejection is Bogus! | Jeffrey Gitomer | Sales Toolsby BuyGitomer 15,411 views
- 35:15 Developing a Powerful Sales Personality.wmvby valuedmerchant 299 views
- 6:00 "I want to think about it." "I want to think it over." Crap!by BuyGitomer 74,575 views
- 9:04 Multiple Personality Disorder: The Woman with 7 Personalities (Part 1) - Documentaryby highRdefinition 65,344 views
- 52:05 How to Work with and Motivate Different Personality Typesby UChicago 597 views
- 5:11 Sales Training Tip: Increase Your Sales by Using The Power of One ~ Kelley Robertsonby Kelley Robertson 853 views
- 4:56 How to Increase Salesby pauwallem77 559 views
- 5:28 Andy Miller on DISC Personality Types in Selling.wmvby AndyMillerIntl 4,183 views
- 3:37 Sales Training Tip: Don't Sell Like This by Kelley Robertsonby Kelley Robertson 10,964 views
- 6:12 Selling to Different Customer Typesby rhemaresourcecentre 901 views
- 3:30 Sales Training Tip: Increase Your Sales by Maintaining a Winner's Attitudeby Kelley Robertson 1,196 views
- 10:08 Learn how to sell, communicate, or presentby James A. Smith 59,413 views
- 8:32 Sales Training-Social Styles by Jim Francisby Jim Francis 1,238 views
- 3:42 The Best Language to Use When Closing the Saleby DaveYohoAssociates 67,295 views
- 5:25 Selling and marketing to different personality stylesby Tony Gattari 1,343 views
- 9:12 Conscientiousness Personality Style Strengths and Weaknessesby RelationshipsCollege 3,001 views
- 5:16 The 15 Most Powerful Words by Michael Angelo Carusoby Michael Angelo Caruso 48,667 views
- Loading more suggestions...