Doubling Your Brain Power (Part 1 of 4) - The Super Consciousness
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 1, 2010
Master Your Mind, Master Your Life!
When people think of exercising it often involves physical exertion to strengthen muscles. The human brain is also an important "muscle" in the body and with the right brain training and brain exercises you can help keep your mind fit, alert and ready to handle the rigors of a typical working day. Often brain exercises come in the form of games that help train the brain improve memory, strategize and think in advance. Some common forms of brain exercise include chess, memory games and mathematical problem solving.
Another way to exercise the brain is through brainwave entrainment. Isochronic tones are computer generated tones that are pulsed at specific frequencies to achieve desired effects such as productivity or relaxation. Although brainwave entrainment is not a new practice -- binaural beats have been used in brain training since the mid-1800's -- the use of computer generated isochronic tones has become more popular lately and are also proving to be more effective in helping people improve their memory and intelligence.
Unfortunately when most people stop formal schooling, either by achieving a degree or choosing to drop out, the study habits and brain training that was part of their daily schedule also ends. The memorization and critical thinking that helped get us through school shouldn't have to stop just because a specific goal has been reached. In fact, if you don't keep up with brain exercises your mind will become lazy and won't function in the as sharply as it used to.
Keeping the brain sharp requires exercise the same way muscles in the body require regular work outs to maintain a defined shape. The more you train your brain with brain exercises including strategy games, meditation and brainwave entrainment the better your memory, cognitive thinking and problem solving will be. We can't expect our brains to always operate at the highest levels possible, but we can take proactive steps to help improve our focus, retain information and prevent memory loss. The key to harnessing the power of your mind is to first understand it. Of course, as with most other physical aspects of reality, the subconscious mind does adhere to some rules and regulations. The mind has what is known as the ego defense mechanism. This mechanism works to protect you from emotional shocks and scars. It also can cause you harm if you don't know how to control it. Those of us who have suffered from tough relationship breakups have experienced the ego defense mechanism. The subconscious mind stores much of our memories, and it wants to hold on to the ones that made us feel good. So when we end a relationship with someone whom we hold good memories of, our minds go into overdrive compensating for the loss. But once we understand that our emotions are simply just messages we send to ourselves, we can start to learn to control what messages we send.
In addition to controlling emotions, we all hold secret mind power that can change our lives if we learn to harness it. That power can be described as mind control. We aren't referring to espionage or hypnosis, but rather the power to filter and control what goes into and comes out of our minds. Truly, mind control is more about the power of the will to change and shape the way we think and live our lives. http://PowerfulMindSecrets.com
Standard YouTube License
- 10:01 Doubling Your Brain Power (Part 2 of 4) - The Super Consciousnessby GeniusBrainPower134,726 views
- 48:06 LBCC - Memory Tricksby LongBeachCityCollege184,138 views
- 4:53 The white man doesn't want you to see thisby Nates Vlogs1,239,863 views
- 31:36 WARNING! Extremely Powerful Multidimensional Self Connection - Brainwave - Binaural OMby GeniusBrainPower164,950 views
- 20:59 Master Super Fast Money Abundance - Deep Hypnosis Subliminal - Law Of Attractionby GeniusBrainPower113,480 views
- 15:51 98.7% Proven Meditation Technique: Open Your Third Eye in 15 Minutes (Requiem)by RainfordStudiosMedia1,323,133 views
- 29:11 Power of Subconscious Mind Power Techniques SHOCKING Programming Explained thoughts ebook pdfby 11newlaws861,009 views
- 1:29:18 EL CEREBRO - TODO SOBRE EL CEREBRO : DOCUMENTAL COMPLETOby Christian Anthony Castillo Osorio76,399 views
- 1:07:20 Become Limitless With Whole Brain Intelligence - Part 1by Daniel Rechnitzer207,911 views
- 26:58 Joshua Foer on how he greatly improved his memory.by AllanGregg133,365 views
- 7 videos Play all Genius Brain Powerby TheWingchunkid1
- 7:14 Developing Inner Powerby jemmullerjohn835,195 views
- 11:03:40 Tibetan Healing Sounds 11 hours - Tibetan bowls for meditation, relaxation, calming, healingby Yoga & Soft Music ~ YogaYak390,155 views
- 1:29:54 Think faster focus better and remember moreRewiring our brain to stay younger...by GoogleTechTalks509,993 views
- 15:15 Fast Attracting Money Affirmations - Binaural Theta - Hypnosis - Law of Attractionby GeniusBrainPower44,431 views
- 49:31 Athene's Theory of Everythingby AtheneWins2,898,951 views
- 59:29 Change your Mind Change your Brain: The Inner Conditions...by GoogleTechTalks284,444 views
- 3:02 How to Pick up Women with 5 Questions!by pirilist646,655 views
- 35:38 How to Double Your Brain Power! (Great Stuff!) - Part 1by MindPowerWords1,176,082 views
- 10:24:27 Relaxation Music - Vol.2 - 11 Albums - 10+ Hrs. Sleep, reading, yoga, meditation, work musicby Yoga & Soft Music ~ YogaYak100,552 views