Project Anarchy - RPG - Havok Mobile Tech Engine - HD Gameplay Trailer
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 31, 2013
Project Anarchy - RPG by Havok
Free RPG game made by Havok to demonstrate the power of Project Anarchy, which is a completely free game engine available for mobile platforms.
Project Anarchy is a complete end to end game engine and state-of-the-art toolset for mobile. Project Anarchy also comprises a vibrant game development community centred right here at www.projectanarchy.com. Project Anarchy includes an entirely free license to ship your game on iOS, Android and Tizen platforms.
### Technically, what is Project Anarchy? ###
Under the hood Project Anarchy is a fully integrated suite of Havok's award winning software:
- Havok Vision Engine is a powerful and versatile multi-platform game engine capable of rendering a diverse range of game scenes at smooth frame rates. The engine provides a clean C++ API and a suite of tools ranging from a WYSIWYG editor to lighting and audio tools.
- Havok Physics is the fastest and most robust collision detection and physical simulation technology available. Havok Physics has become the gold standard within the games industry and has been used by leading game developers in over 400 launched titles.
- Havok Animation Studio is a state-of-the-art animation system built for high quality game character development. Havok Animation Studio includes the Havok Animation Tool for artists and designers, and an optimized animation runtime. Havok Animation Tool allows developers to quickly prototype character features and author character performances in a WYSIWYG environment.
- Havok AI is a fully featured pathfinding solution. Havok AI takes care of high-speed navigation mesh generation and provides out of the box components like local character steering. Together pathfinding and steering provide a full palette of solutions for character motions in a wide range of scenes.
In addition to the core suite of Havok's products, Project Anarchy ships with a growing list of integrated third party game technology such as Fmod for the creation and playback of audio.
### So, this is all free? ###
To help Havok make Project Anarchy free for iOS, Android and Tizen we only ask for a few things in return. First and foremost we'd encourage you to become part of the Project Anarchy community and join us in making Project Anarchy a great place to make awesome games. Secondly we'd like the opportunity to do some co-marketing with you when you come to ship your game. We won't be able to work with everyone that ships a title but when you sign up we do ask that you agree to Havok having the option, and don't worry - we don't bite!
Thirdly, if you have created a game targeting Android (or another platform that supports x86 devices such as Tizen) that you plan to upload to an app store, the license requires that you build an equivalent x86-compatible version of the game and upload it alongside any other versions that you have built. Building an x86-compatible version of an Android executable is a very straightforward process and if you have any questions on this part of the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help.
Finally, we sell an additional "Pro" package that include things like additional platforms and direct Havok support.
iTunes Store Page:
Standard YouTube License
- 7:19 MEGA MAN X - iPhone - HD Gameplay Trailerby TouchGameplay733,581 views
- 33:01 Fright Club - Universal - HD Gameplay Trailerby TouchGameplay2,429 views
- 21:31 Reaper - Android - HD Gameplay Trailerby TouchGameplay31,168 views
- 22:01 Champs: Battlegrounds - Universal - HD Gameplay Trailerby TouchGameplay3,682 views
- 8:31 Creating a Game Engine 1 - Theoryby Chris Lewis8,727 views
- 11:04 Top 10 Best Free Android Games By Gameloft!by AndroidGameplay4You - Best Android Games 2013215,336 views
- 4:02 Top 10 Best Android Games 2013 Part 2by AndroidNub130,618 views
- 15:26 RPG Games for Android - Android RPG Gamesby cyberspacezone152,081 views
- 4:41 Top 5 Free Action RPG Diablo like Games 2013by FreeMMOStation71,497 views
- 10:46 Unreal Engine 4 Features Walkthrough (HD 1080p)by VE3TRO235,377 views
- 3:43 Top 10 RPGS Of 2013by TheZonegamer23,463 views
- 36:48 16-Bit Gems - #30: Rise of the RPG - A Historyby ClanOfTheGrayWolf132,756 views
- 3:25 Fast Gear unity3d car physics demoby nicohhw6,275 views
- 11:22 Review: Tek Recon Havok Unboxingby IAmBobololo9,209 views
- 2:58 THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT - Unity Engine Demo [HD]by NoobFeed10,380 views
- 14:18 Ib - Part 1 (+Free Download) Lets Play Ib Walkthrough Playthroughby PewDiePie2,627,652 views
- 8:19 Top 10 Best Android Games 2013 Part 4by AndroidNub50,050 views
- 5:03 Shadow Fight 2 Android GamePlay (HD)by AndroidGameplay4You - Best Android Games 20136,608 views
- 4:14 My First Unity 3D FPS Game.by XDGabzXD116,147 views
- 21:21 Let's Play Game of Thrones RPG [Blind] part 1 - The Deserterby frewd10056,661 views
- Loading more suggestions...