(Self Harm Awareness) If you Knew - Joel Faviere
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 1, 2012
http://www.mediafire.com/?5jmmsa3ogsa... FREE DOWNLOAD SPREAD THE LOVE.
Update: This response already is incredible. I wrote it for you, not for money. I wrote it to change lives.
I wrote this song for Self-Harm Awareness day.
Lyrics: They think you're crazy.
They think you're mad.
They call you stupid, worthless, tell you you're not worth it.
Now you're walkin' back, to a place you call home,
but you feel so alone.
The same hurtful hits, it's your darker place.
In your virgin ears, the remarks they make.
And if they, if they really knew all of those things.
That you do in your room, to hide the pain.
I bet their minds would change.
I'll bet their minds would change.
They'd change, If they knew the pain.
I believe in these scars, I believe.
I told my friend of 10 years this and it helped her stop cutting/self infliction, for good.
Cutting only transfers the pain to your body. Cutting takes the pain from your mind and your thoughts and memories and puts them directly on your body. I know that it helps you right now sweetie but you need understand one thing from me. Cutting only gets rid of the pain temporarily and thats why you go back to it. If it was a forever fix, it would happen once and it would be over with forever.
But its not that at all. Its really really hard to get out of but if you learn to stop youll soon realize that its not needed, I promise.
Transferring pain from one place to another is useless and its only going to hurt you more. You are a beautiful human being, I promise you.
I believe in you and I believe that if you think about what I've told you, that you will be strong enough to quit. That is why you should quit.
You will be a success, and you will matter in life. You aren't worthless and you aren't stuck in the past. You are a unique, one of a kind girl that doesn't need to inflict pain to herself. You can do it, I know it.
I love all of you and I want you to know you aren't alone in this world.
I swear on my fucking life you are not alone. Download link Below.
Standard YouTube License
- 49 videos Play all YouTube Mix - (Self Harm Awareness) If you Knew - Joel Faviere
- 3:37 Get Scared - Keep Myself Alive LYRIC VIDEOby LanaCatherineXtc Featured 59,044
- 6:35 Joel Faviere - It Gets Better Lyricsby PaperDinoSwag6,281 views
- 3:57 Joel Faviere - Alright (NEW SONG 2013)(LYRICS IN DESCRIPTION)by Joel Faviere91,474 views
- 3:11 Joel Faviere The War Against Ourselves Lyricsby BoogyWithANoodle139,019 views
- 4:24 Stay That Wayby Joel Faviere91,327 views
- 3:00 Care - Joel Faviereby Joel Faviere182,067 views
- 4:20 Joel Faviere - If You're Watching After Meby Joel Faviere29,038 views
- 2:38 Maybe two, or twenty - Joel Faviereby Joel Faviere123,522 views
- 3:34 Stupid & Anxious - Joel Faviere \\ NEW SONGby Joel Faviere46,602 views
- 3:01 Joel Faviere Care Lyricsby BoogyWithANoodle84,880 views
- 3:20 Hopelessly Pathetic - Joel Faviere |||Dark Days (LYRICS IN DESCRIPTION)by Joel Faviere67,653 views
- 2:37 A Million Different Ways - Joel Faviere [LYRICS IN DESCRIPTION]by Joel Faviere73,056 views
- 3:00 Hip Bone Wishes (Official Music Video) || Joel Faviere || Live Studioby Joel Faviere35,730 views
- 2:42 Hip Bone Wishes - Joel Faviere (On iTunes NOW)by Joel Faviere66,023 views
- 3:26 T.a.l.k - Joel Faviereby Joel Faviere63,158 views
- 2:20 Joel Faviere - Half this Hardby Joel Faviere42,319 views
- 4:08 He's quick to leave - Joel Faviereby Joel Faviere14,072 views
- 2:58 Alcohol & Shame - Joel Faviere (New Acoustic Song 2013)by Joel Faviere48,772 views
- 2:44 Joel Faviere - You're the Best Idea I've Ever Had (Official)by Joel Faviere54,700 views
- 2:44 Fall Asleep On The Telephone - Joel Faviereby Joel Faviere28,419 views
- Loading more suggestions...