Judge Napolitano: 'If Congress Keeps Ceding Power to the President, He Will Become a King'
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 4, 2013
A new Obama administration rule, done without the approval of Congress, will make it easier for many illegal immigrants to stay in the U.S. or apply for permanent residency.
The new rule from the Department of Homeland Security would allow a person without U.S. citizenship to stay in the country while applying for a legal visa if they can show that separating from an American spouse, child or other family member during the application process would cause "extreme hardship."
Some critics are calling this, effectively, a form of amnesty. Judge Napolitano explained that his larger gripe is that Congress has continually "deferred" to the executive branch in the lawmaking process, with immigration being a prime example of an issue where legislators have failed to act.
Napolitano explained that Congressional Democrats are willing to let the president have control over something like this because he's "with them" on so many other issues.
"Ya know what, too many of these 'gimmes' and the president becomes a prince, or a king, and not a president," said Napolitano, who explained that Obama can currently make decisions on immigration issues by choosing which laws to enforce or not enforce.
January 4, 2012
My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Eduardo89rp
Fair Use Disclaimer:
This video may contain copyrighted material. This material is made available for educational, research, and news reporting purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law which allows citizens to reproduce, distribute or exhibit portions of copyright motion pictures, video tapes, or video disks under certain circumstances without authorization of the copyright holder.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:56 DHS Preparing for Civil War? Economic Collapse? Both?by StormCloudsGathering Featured 125,739
- 24:59 Judge Napolitano: Why Taxation is Theft, Abortion is Murder, & Gov't is Dangerousby ReasonTV116,992 views
- 4:27 Pat Buchanan: "There would be a Revolution in this Country" if Govt. Tries to Confiscate All Gunsby FreedomsLighthouse10,025 views
- 29:14 Judge Napolitano Full Speech FreePac Floridaby DontFearTruth9,330 views
- 3:53 Judge Napolitano: Obama Doesn't Believe in the 2nd Amendmentby djgabrielpresents7,680 views
- Andrew Napolitano 6,398 videos597
- 14:03 Judge Napolitano: How Teddy Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson Destroyed Constitutional Freedomby ReasonTV46,671 views
- 14:51 Judge Napolitano Exposing 9-11 Cover-Up With Col. Anthony Shafferby nwotaser90,001 views
- 5:23 Judge Napolitano Reacts to NY Times Criticism "Either We Have a 2nd Amendment or We Don't"by selfownership130,070 views
- 10:30 Exclusive: Why Judge Andrew Napolitano Was Fired!by TheAlexJonesChannel247,943 views
- 1:12 JUDGE NAPOLITANO: Obama did something EVEN Hitler did not do!by hugegassaver51,980 views
- 14:07 David Icke - The Illuminati Toxic Agenda to Soft Kill Youby TheTruthandjustice9610,964 views
- 5:00 Judge Napolitano on Obama & Future of The Republican Partyby djgabrielpresents3,731 views
- 43:30 Judge Andrew P. Napolitano discusses the Libertarian Party w/ Glenn Beck & The Freedom Answer Bookby GlennBeckBookList21,117 views
- 13:55 Rand Paul on Debt Ceiling, Foreign Aid, Trip to Israel and 2016 - The Andrea Tantaros Show 1/4/2013by Eduardo89rp4,996 views
- 3:22 Judge Napolitano: Stricter Gun Control Is Part of the Progressive Ideology to 'Tell Us How to Live'by Eduardo89rp13,262 views
- 12:03 Judge Andrew Napolitano w/ Glenn Beck New Book Theodore and Woodrow 2 Presidents Destroyed Freedomby GlennBeckBookList6,498 views
- 4:34 Can Texas Secede? Judge Napolitano says yesby teaparty3org46,988 views
- 6:36 Judge Napolitano on Government Killing Americansby djgabrielpresents8,371 views
- 4:00 ATTENTION PREPPERS - Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Makes You A Suspected Terroristby Prepare2Survive331,168 views