New Special Edition KISS & Tell Book explained / Slide show with narration Gordon G.G. Gebert
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 22, 2006
New Special Edition KISS & Tell Book by Gordon G.G. Gebert and Bob McAdams. Slide show of color photos from the book narrated by Gordon.
Paul Daniel Frehley (born April 27, 1951, better known as Ace Frehley, is an American guitarist best known as an original member and lead guitarist for the rock band Kiss founded by Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. persona of 'Space Ace' costumes and theatrics. Frehley played 1972 until his departure in 1982.
One notable aspect of Trouble Walkin' was the guest appearance of Peter Criss, who provided backing vocals on several tracks, along with Sebatian Bach and other members of Skid Row. It was the first time Criss and Frehley had performed together on an album since Kiss's 1979 album, Dynasty, although Los Angeles in 1987, playing drums on a final encore of "Deuce". Frehley would return the favor by playing solos on Peter's CRISS "Cat #1" CD on TNT Records, released in 1994. In June 1995, Frehley's and Criss's bands embarked on the Bad Boys Tour. The shows ended with Frehley and Criss joining each other to perform 2,000 Man, Beth, Nothin' to Lose and Rock and Roll All Nite.
Kiss reunion and beyond Bad Boys Tour August 9, 1995. Dynasty tour in 1979. Fan response was overwhelming, and rumors of a full-fledged reunion circulated.
On February 28, 1996, the original members of Kiss appeared (in makeup and costumes) at the Grammy Awards, to a standing ovation. On April 16, Kiss officially announced their reunion and plans for a tour during a press conference aboard the USS Intrepid. The Alive/Worldwide Tour kicked off on June 28 at Tiger Stadium in Detroit, Michigan. The tour lasted through July 1997 and was a financial windfall for the group, earning $43.6 million. The reunited Kiss issued Psycho Circus in September 1998. Frehley's lone song on the album, Into the Void, was performed during the subsequent tour. The Psycho Circus tour commenced on November 12, 1998 (a Halloween show on October 31 at Dodger Stadium, and was followed by the Farewell Tour beginning in March 2000. February 24, 2002, during the closing ceremonies of the 2002 Winter Olympics.
Frehley was soon replaced by Tommy Thayer, former Black 'n Blue guitarist. Alive/Worldwide Tour. Frehley fans argued that since drummer Eric Carr (who replaced Peter Criss in 1980) was given his own character, as was Vinnie Vincent when he took Frehley's slot in 1982, the only reason Kiss made Thayer a Frehley stand-in was to cut costs on manufacturing new merchandise and as an insult to Frehley for leaving.
Frehley appeared with Rob Zombie, Slash, Tommy Lee, Scott Ian, and Gilby Clarke on Rock Honors special on May 31, 2006. This supergroup played Kiss's God of Thunder. He has also attempted acting (not counting a walk-on in Millennium or his part in Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park), making his debut in 2005 in Remedy, an independent crime drama with Sopranos stars Frank Vincent and Vincent Pastore, playing a drug dealer with a heart named Johnny. In July 2007, a Dunkin' Donuts television commercial directed by Zach Braff
Long Island Music Hall of Fame.
Frehley radio personality Eddie Trunk new solo album in early 2008. He also played his first solo show in 6 years on October 29, 2007 at The Chance Theater in Poughkeepsie, NY.
Ace has also been confirmed to play Download Festival 08 (June 13, 2008) on the same day as KISS, who are headlining. However, for reasons unknown, Frehley has been moved to the Saturday (headlined by The Offspring), whilst KISS will remain as headliners for the Friday. He said, I am very excited to have been asked to play at a festival like this for my English fans and I'm really looking forward to the day.
Frehley's recent Rocket Ride World Tour has seen him do a series of dates in North America and Europe with a substance-free line up, consisting of Scot Coogan (x-Brides of Destruction) on drums, Anthony Esposito (x-Lynch Mob, also a well-known producer & engineer) and newcomer Derek Hawkins on second guitar. Numerous fan-filmed videos of the tour have been posted on YouTube.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:35 Allen D. Tate asks KISS why they fired Vinnie Vincentby TheTateFamily's channelFeatured 71,725
- 10:00 KISS & Tell Book Author Gordon G.G. Gebert Interview PART 1 Rock'n New England T.V.by kissvideofan 4,420 views
- 9:57 Bubba the Love Sponge - New Special Edition KISS & Tell Book Author Gordon G.G. Gebert Interviewby Gordon Gebert 14,119 views
- 9:31 Ted Nugent Part 1/3 RADIO INTERVIEW: Gordon G.G. Gebert New Special Edition KISS & Tell Book Authorby Gordon Gebert 9,972 views
- 9:01 KDKB 93 Part 3 RADIO INTERVIEW: Gordon G.G. Gebert - New Special Edition KISS & Tell Book Authorby Gordon Gebert 8,753 views
- 9:29 Ted Nugent Part 3/3 RADIO INTERVIEW: Gordon G.G. Gebert New Special Edition KISS & Tell Book Authorby Gordon Gebert 12,501 views
- 9:08 Alice Cooper Interviews Ace Frehleyby pirateradioman 47,917 views
- 0:10 Ace Frehley (No Regrets?) not caring about his career! KISS confrontation RARE UNCENSORED!by Gordon Gebert 128,133 views
- 10:16 The lost Gene SImmons Interviewby Pat Mellon 323,796 views
- 2:13 Bill Aucoin Interview -KISS Manager- Costume Confiscation Controversy (KISS Loves You Outtake)by Jim Heneghan ------- 8th Grade Films 21,159 views
- 9:31 ACE FREHLEY on Today 11/3/11by KIϟϟARMYHQ 157,475 views
- 8:59 KDKB 93 Part 2 RADIO INTERVIEW: Gordon G.G. Gebert - New Special Edition KISS & Tell Book Authorby Gordon Gebert 13,869 views
- 7:18 Kiss Forever DVD: All American Man - Bob Kulickby livetojam's channel 69,812 views
- 7:55 KISS - Watchin You (First Demo 1972-73)by No REVENGE without the blood ! 60,086 views
- 3:23 KISS-MEGA RARE-1975 Dressed To Kill Tour Promo Film-Casablanca Recordsby Casablanca Records-And Party Every Day 140,654 views
- 8:00 KDKB 93 Part 4/4 RADIO INTERVIEW: Gordon G.G. Gebert - New Special Edition KISS & Tell Book Authorby Gordon Gebert 6,258 views
- 6:44 13 Classic Kiss Stories- 9/9 Australian Tour/The Elderby 01Maniac01 5,960 views
- 3:12 Funny Mistakes During Kiss: Alive 35by KissArmyHead 161,516 views
- 2:51 KISS Ace Frehley hates Vinnie Vincent ( autographed ) 1982-3by lovesavesthedaystore 167,031 views
- 8:31 History of Kissby vaneychataing 528,796 views
- Loading more suggestions...