Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 7, 2012
This song is dedicated to Samuel and anyone else who's lost a loved one to violence. If you enjoyed the song, please show your support by sharing the video and downloading the MP3 at: http://www.soundclick.com/paypal/defa...
Here it is, BAM! And I know God damned the fool that killed Sam. I still can't believe that shit so its therapy for me to spit. I changed his diapers, I picked him up, I kept juice in his sippy cup. I bought his clothes when he started school and I got on his ass when he broke the rules. I'm not trying to validate my parenting. He meant the world to me, I'm just sharing. Thats it, no more, no less. Trigger man hear this, go on confess! That was a fail for you that night. He didn't gang bang so you get no stripes. There will be no glory, there will be no pride there will be no place in the universe to hide.
He had a lot to learn I had a lot to teach. He was a teenager that I could not reach. Sometime I'd lecture, sometime judge, sometime I'd punish and sometime preach. Like a puzzle that I could not solve. It hurt when our relationship desolved. It's not clear when I lost his trust. Now his ashes are ashes & dust is dust. I understand that life ain't fair but this shits fuckin with me so I just don't care. I'm hard to scare like a angry bear tryin to protect a cub that was not spared. It's real easy to kill a minority. We don't cooperate with the authorities. Were called a bitch and labeled a snitch while our babys are dying were diggin the ditch.
So I'll sum this up with not much left to say he was made in America the old fashioned way. He had hopes & he had dreams he was in the wrong place that night it seems. At the wrong time, in the wrong line, had a strong mind now that hes gone I'm lookin for closure keeping my composure he was student that was treated like a soldier. Shot in the chest, shot in the face. Then the killer disappeared without a trace. I know a lot of parents lost their kids. I know I'm not the only dad that did. It's a fact that everybody suffers whether it's death, illness or doing a bid. This is only one tragedy and can't compare It's merely my strategy to ease despair.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:33 David Hatcher Childress In Megalithic Peru: Sachsayhuamanby Brien Foerster Featured 5,647
- 1:52:33 Monterey Pop Festival 1967 Bonus Performancesby CaptainManhood159,420 views
- 31:21 Learn Mountain Dulcimer at DULCIMERSCHOOL.COMby Stephen Seifert64,313 views
- 5:39 Edy Brisseaux - Ti Vagabonby lesprilib1639 views
- 2:37 Joseph Vincentby Brian Lau1,208 views
- 3:50 The Spandex Twins - Betto Debbie Parts 1 & 2 (Classic Punk Jive song) [ w/ Lyrics ]by DemonTuna131 views
- 2:02:18 The Best of 80's LOVE SONGS [2 hours non stop] [HD AUDIO]by The Top 100's1,925,392 views
- 1:12 WALKIN' WALTER opening credits unsold sitcom pilotby Gilmore Box928 views
- 13:08 Bogus Pomp - Zappaween 17by LilveSuncoast Matt173 views
- 4:49 DEBORAH JOE IF YOU COULD SEE INSIDE MY HEARTby Deborah Joe425 views
- 10:35 Infected Mushroom - Devilby exhibitionist2373,018 views
- 4:17 Studio Tour - Professional Music Recording Studio, Portland / Westbrook Maineby GarageMahalRecording4,425 views
- 7:36 Laura Nyro - Coffee Morningby Paulo Oliveira21,612 views
- 3:58 FLINTFACE "Ready For It" Official Music Videoby FLINTFACE35,265 views
- 55:13 Pendulum - In Silico (FULL ALBUM)by Luca Vlad194,528 views
- 5:14 Caro Emerald - Back it up (Lyrics in description)by LehresBlatt180,988 views
- 6:04 (Theme From) A Man And A Womanby Gary Rollins18,786 views
- 3:29 Van Morrison - Into the Mystic (Into the Mystic lyrics on screen & in description)by buyakga194668,047 views
- 12:48 Michael Jackson - Super Bowl (Complete Version) (HQ)by Arslan Latif4,622,142 views
- 2:13 Sam Cooke - Steal Away (1957) HDby Gospel Explosion14,920 views
- Loading more suggestions...