NanoStudio iPhone - First Demo
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 3, 2010
NanoStudio is a music app for iPhone which combines sampling, synthesis, sequencing and mastering.
Much more info at http://www.blipinteractive.co.uk
Record your ideas in real time, mix synth layers with samples, compose and arrange your tune using the powerful sequencer and bring the mix alive with real time effects such as reverb, waveshaping and delay. You can use your own samples or record them using the microphone. NanoStudio's low latency audio engine is custom engineered for iPhone, capable of delivering an amazing 48 voice polyphony in CD quality stereo.
Introducing Eden, NanoStudio's versatile synth. Eden creates analogue sounds ranging from deep basslines and fat pads all the way up to squealing 303 lines and heavily distorted leads. Each voice has 2 anti-aliased oscillators modulated in mix, ring or sync configurations fed into a low, band or high pass 2 pole resonant filter.
Eden's virtual patchbay allows you to connect 3 envelope generators and 4 beat-sync LFO's to create modulation mayhem. Real-time performance becomes a truly interactive experience with dual X/Y controllers, accelerometer input and a pitch bend wheel, all totally configurable via the patchbay. Controller movements can be recorded and edited using the sequencer
It doesn't stop there. NanoStudio allows you to use 4 synths simultaneously, each with its own insert effects such as waveshaping, chorus and delay. When you want to go beyond basic oscillators, load up a sample and process it just like a normal synth voice - great for mashing up vocals or even the whole mix.
When you're ready to get really creative, NanoStudio allows you to resample its own output and trigger the sample via the pads or keys, freeing up synths and effects to add even more sonic goodness to your composition.
Record samples using the built in microphone, resample NanoStudio's own output or upload your own samples over Wifi using the NanoSync tool for PC and Mac. Edit your samples using NanoStudio's built-in wave editing tools and trigger them using the 16 pads. Adjust pitch, pan, volume and envelopes and assign each sample to one of the 3 output busses, each with its own effect and filter setup.
Record performances in real-time using the keys and sample pads or create patterns and controller sweeps by drawing them in the piano roll editor. Arrange your patterns into a complete song using the track editor. Edit to your heart's content while the song is playing and rest assured that every editing and recording operation has multiple undo/redo.
Use Nanostudio's intuitive mixer to monitor levels and get your final mix just the way you want it. The mixer's two global effects sends allow you to individually apply reverb and delay effects to each track.
When you're ready to share your mix with others, and use NanoSync to copy the exported .wav file to your PC or Mac over Wifi.
Standard YouTube License
- 50 videos Play all YouTube Mix
- 12:42 Intro to iMaschine: Beats on your iPhoneby BlackMediaPresentsFeatured 28,942
- Native Instruments 301 videos238K
- 42:26 BitBurner: NanoStudio Tutorial. Free Downloads!by bitburner 27,619 views
- 1:57 NanoStudio with the Line 6 Mobile Keysby BlipInteractive 39,373 views
- 38 videos Play all People using NanoStudioby BlipInteractive
- 8:12 ReBirth for iPadby PropellerheadSW 517,921 views
- 4:34 Recording Nirvana: Drain You (Butch Vig Breaks It Down In The Studio)by MixMyMusicRob 159,542 views
- 6:45 Akai Synthstation 25 for iPhone | IN DEPTH DEMO | ProAudioStar.comby proaudiostar 64,264 views
- 5:07 Korg iElectribe-R for Apple iPad - Guided Tour - In The Studio With Korgby KorgUSAVideos 171,739 views
- 3:49 Akai Synthstation25 + Nanostudioby Renaat Vervaeke 32,950 views
- 1:02 iPad app - Gravitariumby The Slick 113,971 views
- 3:09 Drake In The Studio Recording & Writing Lyricsby Drake OVO 7,921 views
- 2:13 iPhone Synth "ARGON" Demoby Aero Finback 64,628 views
- 3:04 App Sound: NanoStudio "Synth Garden" Part 01by appsounds 4,615 views
- 8:51 NanoStudio iPhone + Improvox - Sampling Tutorial PART 1by Mike Mulanax 21,193 views
- 2:02 Animoog: the 1st Pro Synth for iPadby MoogMusicInc 144,001 views
- 8:53 iPAD MPC! AKAI SynthStation - FIRST BEATMAKING / DETAILED REVIEW! Part Aby VJFranzK 176,729 views
- 8:20 bleep!BOX Overviewby David Wallin 36,816 views
- 7:39 Intua Beatmaker 2 Reviewby sonicstate 56,412 views
- 19:25 nanostudio tutorial 7 Dubstep Wobbleby dekoy 19,641 views
- 4:57 Music Studio Tutorial: Quick Startby Xewton 68,603 views
- 2:31 NanoStudio for iPhone improvby Neemias Malvares Teixeira 10,573 views
- Loading more suggestions...