Rumsfeld on Weapons of Mass (self) Destruction
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 8, 2006
Transcript of Rumsfeld's poetry:
Evident (2002) Rumsfeld tells us all that he and the Bush Administration had "UNKNOWN" knowledge or "that is to say" NO hard evidence of WMDs in Iraq
Meanwhile and later...
The 2003 invasion of Iraq, code named "Operation Iraqi Freedom" by the BUSH administration, officially began on March 20, 2003. The Bush Administration's stated objective of the invasion was "to disarm Iraq of (unknown) weapons of mass destructions , to end Saddam Hussein's (unknown) support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people (unknown)"
TRANSCRIPT: (feb 12, 2002)
Q: Could I follow up, Mr. Secretary, on what you just said, please? In regard to Iraq weapons of mass destruction and terrorists, is there any evidence to indicate that Iraq has attempted to or is willing to supply terrorists with weapons of mass destruction? Because there are reports that there is no evidence of a direct link between Baghdad and some of these terrorist organizations.
Rumsfeld: Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.
And so people who have the omniscience that they can say with high certainty that something has not happened or is not being tried, have capabilities that are -- what was the word you used, Pam, earlier?
Q: Free associate? (laughs)
Rumsfeld: Yeah. They can -- (chuckles) -- they can do things I can't do. (laughter)
Q: Excuse me. But is this an unknown unknown?
Rumsfeld: I'm not --
Q: Because you said several unknowns, and I'm just wondering if this is an unknown unknown.
Rumsfeld: I'm not going to say which it is.
Q: Mr. Secretary, if you believe something --
Rumsfeld: Right here. Right here. Right here.
Q: Mr. Secretary, point of clarification --
Rumsfeld: No, this is a promise.
RUMSFELD's poetry "THE UNKNOWN"
As we know,
There are known knowns.
There are things we know we know.
We also know
There are known unknowns.
That is to say
We know there are some things
We do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns,
The ones we don't know
We don't know.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:48 Iraq War: George W. Bush Leads US Invasion over WMD, Kills Saddam Husseinby WatchMojo.com Featured 21,362
- 10:56 Donald Rumsfeld Confronted by Judge Napalitanoby OvergrowDaGovernment30,351 views
- 10:53 9-11 Pentagon missing $2.3 trillion Rumsfeld Exposed 9/10/2001by Reasoning Conspiracy22,488 views
- 23:43 Donald Rumsfeld gives a very raw interview with Al Jazeeraby Concrned Citizn1,206 views
- 58:48 Syrian President Bashar al Assad Dennis Kucinich Interview on Fox News FULL!! - September 18, 2013by martysoffice2,644 views
- 6:18 Rep. Dennis Kucinich Grills Donald Rumsfeldby TruthStartsNow4,480 views
- 12:39 Dennis Kucinich: US an 'Orwellian State', Drones, GMOs, Holding Bush Accountableby breakingtheset22,494 views
- 6:16 Rep. Dennis Kucinich grills Donald Rumsfeldby ctblogger68,163 views
- 9:35 Zakaria destroys Rumsfeld´s Iraq war talking points The Raw Storyby genesisarchangel18,491 views
- 59:17 Q&A: Donald Rumsfeldby C-SPAN11,509 views
- 5:16 Donald Rumsfeld's getting thrashed - lies running outby Zenseeker34,361 views
- 31:18 My Lunch with Errol Morris: The Unknown Knownby Richard Crouse2,165 views
- 9:50 Ray McGovern Confronts Rumsfeldby tonyhall154,983 views
- 5:08 Elvis Presley - Donald Rumsfeld talks about meeting him.by 195477515,649 views
- 8:42 ALL of Dennis Kucinich's replies @ 11-15-07 Dem. debateby researchris2303,439 views
- 5:51 AUDIT THE FED! - Henry Paulson gets pwned by Dennis Kucinichby votepaulkucinich201257,538 views
- 5:25 John Stossel - The Liberal's Case Against Libertyby LibertyPen11,447 views
- 14:59 Louis C.K. Asks Donald Rumsfeld If He Is A Lizardby gavonl68,753 views
- 4:09 War with Iran! Are you kidding me? says Dennis Kucinichby StoptheWarCoalition207,306 views
- 3:52 CIA vet Ray McGovern confronts Rumsfeldby weneedhelp59,230 views
- Loading more suggestions...