Pin Up Rolled Bangs
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 12, 2009
Before you watch the video, know this:
I didn't mean to say to hold the curling iron on for 5 mintues!!!!! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant until the hair is hot which may take a few minutes depending on how hot your curling iron is.
For those of you that find my way isn't working for your hair, here's a link to a great Rolled Bang tutorial using a rat roll instead!
To complete this look, I used:
*Aussie Flexible Hold hairspray
*Aussie Instant Freeze hairspray
*A few bobby pins (get some that match your hair color)
*A teasing comb
*A medium sized curling iron
Any questions? Feel free!
(Here's the "How To" just in case)
Its best to have hair that hasn't been washed in a few days.
This makes it easier to work with and hold its shape.
Use a teasing comb to separate the front of your hair into a U shape.
Tease thy hair, mortals!
You want to make sure it is fluffy and sticks together.
Make sure the hair is parted evenly.
Each end should line up with your pupil.
Spray the hair with a flexible hold hairspray.
Its important to cover the whole strand.
Smooth it all together and curl tightly using a medium sized barrel.
Wait about 5 minutes or until hair it hot to the touch.
This is very important for the hair to stick together.
Give the hair another little spray and roll the other side.
This way, the finished product will be a bit more even.
And wait again
Roll it up tightly and pin a bobby pin to each side.
Spray it with freeze hold spray and wait for it to dry.
When dry, pull the bangs apart carefully with your fingers into a dipped shape.
Take out the bobby pins and stretch it a little more to your liking.
Re-pin a little higher and style.
Don't forget one final freeze spray to set it!
Its important to smooth it down to get a sleek look.
Just do it delicately.
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Civilization (Bongo, Bongo, Bongo) (Single Version)" on
The Andrews Sisters
- 9:07 Vintage Bumper Faux Bang tutorial by CHERRY DOLLFACEby Cherry Dollface Featured 305,207
- 14:05 Vintage Updo Pinup Swirl Hair Tutorial Mobile Accessibleby PinupDollAshleyMarie283,982 views
- 15:17 Vintage Pinup Snood Hair Tutorialby PinupDollAshleyMarie51,876 views
- 9:46 Faux Bangs Vintage Pinup Hair Tutorial Better Styled This Timeby PinupDollAshleyMarie171,352 views
- 10:35 Faux Pin-up Bangs for Short Hair/Raquel Reed Hair Tutorialby missbutterflydaisy80,479 views
- 8:17 Vintage Hair Tutorial pinup bandana updo "Rosie the Riveter" by CHERRY DOLLFACEby Cherry Dollface1,378,959 views
- 9 videos Play all 50's vintage hair lookby MiishiiB4U
- 5:23 Big Pin Up Girl Bangs - Faux Bangs - 1940-1950 style bangs - Aubrey Londonby AubreyLondon107,800 views
- 2:48 Side-part Victory Rollsby ThePinUpSweetShoppe500,175 views
- 9:52 1940s Faux Bangsby diaryofavintagegirl77,313 views
- 16:08 Retro Vintage Pin Curls Using A Clipless Iron or Curling Iron HDby PinupDollAshleyMarie191,565 views
- 5:35 'Bumper Bangs'~'Specially for Viva Las Vegas 2011~Pin Up Hairstyleby LisaFreemontStreet121,042 views
- 26:30 The Muppet Show S03e16 - Danny Kayeby YoJo Jo29,747 views
- 4:29 Retro PinUp Hairdo including Victory Rollsby Cira Las Vegas382,452 views
- 5:17 Them playful pretty girls! Pin Up inspired hairstyleby ClassicRetroGlamour137,041 views
- 4:45 Trimming and styling Bettie Page bangsby TessaTheTaunt288,909 views
- 3:31 I Do Not Hook Up! [Kirk/Spock]by xxLornyTunesxx63,794 views
- 5:49 'Rolling' with Pin ups! Hairstyle inspired by Viva Van Story artby ClassicRetroGlamour1,030,503 views
- 2:54 How to cut the perfect THICK fringe bangs ♡by stillGLAMORUS421,918 views
- 9:42 PART 1: Pretty, Polished, Playful Pin Curls!! A 1950s Hairstyle Tutorialby VividMakeup: Aja432,904 views