North Korean defector/refugee returns home!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 28, 2012
DPRK Woman Interviewed upon Her Return Home
Pyongyang, June 28 (KCNA) -- DPRK woman Pak Jong Suk was interviewed by Korean and foreign reporters at the People's Palace of Culture on Thursday.
She returned home after being taken away to south Korea.
Present there were media persons from the DPRK, the General Association of Korean Residents in Japan, China, Russia and the U.S.
Pak told about how she was taken away to south Korea.
She said she was residing in Rapuk-dong No. 1, Ranam District of Chongjin City, North Hamgyong Province. "I illegally crossed the border on the night of March 29, 2006 in a foolish hope of meeting my father who went to south Korea due to the A-bomb scare made by the U.S. imperialists during the Korean War and getting money from him", she said.
"I was taken in by the luring tactics of south Korean Intelligence Service agents in an alien land and handed over by them according to their scenario. This was how I was taken to south Korea at around 9 a.m. of June 29 of the same year", she added.
She recalled that while living in south Korea for six years she led a life little short of a miserable slave's for want of money.
Referring to the living conditions of the "defectors from the north", she said the jobs they could find at best were nothing but waste cleaning, vessel washing and servicing and other most hateful and difficult jobs.
The suicidal rate among them is five times that among other south Koreans, she said. They ardently wish to return to the DPRK, cursing corrupt south Korean society and reproaching themselves.
She spoke of what she felt after coming back to the DPRK after diverting the watch of IS agents.
"A single misstep made me fall into a bottomless pitfall, leaving disgrace to my children. But my motherland injected life-giving water to me who might have become a forlorn wandering spirit," she noted.
"When I deplaned, quieting my thumping heart, I was stunned by the cordial reception given by officials concerned," Pak said, adding:
"I felt at that time how affectionate and great the motherland is to me.
I would have no more to desire before I die.
The dear respected Kim Jong Un did not blame me who did so many wrongs in the past but brought me under his warm care. He showed profound loving care for me.
Kim Jong Un made sure that I, little different from an offender, reside in Pyongyang with my son who is a teacher of Pyongyang Kim Won Gyun Conservatory and daughter-in-law.
I am neither a patriot nor a hero who made any tangible contribution to the country.
I am an ingrate who had betrayed my motherland to seek better living while others devoted themselves to building a thriving nation, tightening their belts.
I deserve punishment. But Kim Jong Un did not blame me but was so kind as to enable me to enjoy the greatest happiness. How can I forget this profound love and benevolence so long as I am alive.
The world does not know such tender-hearted leader as the dear respected General Kim Jong Un.
I was reborn thanks to Kim Jong Un identical to the great Generalissimos."
Pak, together with the son and daughter-in-law, sang a song "My Unforgettable Path," determined to remain intensely loyal to Kim Jong Un, the tender-hearted father of the great family of the country, generation after generation. -0-
공화국의 품으로 돌아온 박정숙녀성 국내외기자들과 회견
Corea del Norte
Corée du Nord
Koreańska Republika Ludowo-Demokratyczna
Корейская Народно-Демократическая Республика
Kim Il Sung - 김일성
Kim Jong Il - 김정일
Kim Jong Un - 김정은
Standard YouTube License
- 5:25 Secret Worship: N. Korea Defector Tells of Survival - CBN.comby theofficial700clubFeatured 54,225
- 43:37 평양서 남한비난 기자회견한 박인숙(박정숙)씨 진실 2차by 승철 김 9,134 views
- 23:55 Unreported World China & North Korea The Great Escapeby FLIPWORLDUPSIDEDOWN 100,523 views
- 2:38 A North Korean In The U.S.by Shako Liu 30,536 views
- 15:59 ***Rough Cut*** North Korean High School Refugees Living in South Koreaby Yeong Lim 30,963 views
- North Korea 115,768 videos2K
- 8:38 2012.07.03-[부추연뉴스]에 출연했던 밀입북자 박인숙by 광구 이 4,255 views
- 17:42 The Truth of North korea Defectorby 두리하나 사단법인 7,070 views
- 2:03 North Korean Families Plead for Defectors to Returnby NTDTV 19,397 views
- 1:43 A New Shopping Experience for North Koreansby AssociatedPress 239,280 views
- 5:57 탈북자 박정숙 박인숙의 진실한 고백by supertimes88 1,294 views
- 1:14:03 Inside NK - The true picture of North Korea - Ep.01 Ji, Sunghoby LastMartyrs 19,168 views
- 9:44 US defector talks of US slaveryby colopity 21,758 views
- 2:23 S. Korean activist crosses Border in Panmunjom! - Ro Su Huiby stimmekoreas 53,156 views
- 10:14 North Korean film exposes Western propaganda - Part 6 of 10by sabineprogram 32,889 views
- 2:21 North Korea: Kim Jong-un enjoys unauthorised Disney showby telegraphtv 133,102 views
- 21:45 탈북자, 한국정부 브로커보다 더 밉다.잠금해제2020 E19.120701by tvchanews 62,052 views
- 8:43 North Korea Defector - A Defector Explains How He Escaped, The Horrors He Sawby Alun Hill 65,890 views
- 10:10 Helping North Korean refugees stand on their own feet [Insight]by arirangnews 3,008 views
- 6:12 Nobody consider us as human beings in North Korea North Korean Interview 25by cyberblueeyes 4,258 views
- 5:25 Driving through Chongjin, North Korea- June 2012by Ben Young 1,199 views
- Loading more suggestions...