North Korean defector/refugee returns home!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 28, 2012
DPRK Woman Interviewed upon Her Return Home
Pyongyang, June 28 (KCNA) -- DPRK woman Pak Jong Suk was interviewed by Korean and foreign reporters at the People's Palace of Culture on Thursday.
She returned home after being taken away to south Korea.
Present there were media persons from the DPRK, the General Association of Korean Residents in Japan, China, Russia and the U.S.
Pak told about how she was taken away to south Korea.
She said she was residing in Rapuk-dong No. 1, Ranam District of Chongjin City, North Hamgyong Province. "I illegally crossed the border on the night of March 29, 2006 in a foolish hope of meeting my father who went to south Korea due to the A-bomb scare made by the U.S. imperialists during the Korean War and getting money from him", she said.
"I was taken in by the luring tactics of south Korean Intelligence Service agents in an alien land and handed over by them according to their scenario. This was how I was taken to south Korea at around 9 a.m. of June 29 of the same year", she added.
She recalled that while living in south Korea for six years she led a life little short of a miserable slave's for want of money.
Referring to the living conditions of the "defectors from the north", she said the jobs they could find at best were nothing but waste cleaning, vessel washing and servicing and other most hateful and difficult jobs.
The suicidal rate among them is five times that among other south Koreans, she said. They ardently wish to return to the DPRK, cursing corrupt south Korean society and reproaching themselves.
She spoke of what she felt after coming back to the DPRK after diverting the watch of IS agents.
"A single misstep made me fall into a bottomless pitfall, leaving disgrace to my children. But my motherland injected life-giving water to me who might have become a forlorn wandering spirit," she noted.
"When I deplaned, quieting my thumping heart, I was stunned by the cordial reception given by officials concerned," Pak said, adding:
"I felt at that time how affectionate and great the motherland is to me.
I would have no more to desire before I die.
The dear respected Kim Jong Un did not blame me who did so many wrongs in the past but brought me under his warm care. He showed profound loving care for me.
Kim Jong Un made sure that I, little different from an offender, reside in Pyongyang with my son who is a teacher of Pyongyang Kim Won Gyun Conservatory and daughter-in-law.
I am neither a patriot nor a hero who made any tangible contribution to the country.
I am an ingrate who had betrayed my motherland to seek better living while others devoted themselves to building a thriving nation, tightening their belts.
I deserve punishment. But Kim Jong Un did not blame me but was so kind as to enable me to enjoy the greatest happiness. How can I forget this profound love and benevolence so long as I am alive.
The world does not know such tender-hearted leader as the dear respected General Kim Jong Un.
I was reborn thanks to Kim Jong Un identical to the great Generalissimos."
Pak, together with the son and daughter-in-law, sang a song "My Unforgettable Path," determined to remain intensely loyal to Kim Jong Un, the tender-hearted father of the great family of the country, generation after generation. -0-
공화국의 품으로 돌아온 박정숙녀성 국내외기자들과 회견
Corea del Norte
Corée du Nord
Koreańska Republika Ludowo-Demokratyczna
Корейская Народно-Демократическая Республика
Kim Il Sung - 김일성
Kim Jong Il - 김정일
Kim Jong Un - 김정은
Standard YouTube License
- 2:55 남한 연예인에 반한 탈북미녀!.이제 만나러 갑니다by enterchannela Featured 47,720
- 43:37 평양서 남한비난 기자회견한 박인숙(박정숙)씨 진실 2차by 김승철22,821 views
- 8:38 2012.07.03-[부추연뉴스]에 출연했던 밀입북자 박인숙by 이광구6,600 views
- 2:22 S. Korean activist crosses Border in Panmunjom! - Ro Su Huiby stimmekoreas73,120 views
- 27:34 Americans in Pyongyang 1by waeldchenmaster14,164 views
- North Korea 103,508 videos9K
- 0:47 North Korea's former girlfriend singer Kim Jong-un was shotby ChicaEscarlata186,470 views
- 43:04 North Korea, See The Real Country, Be Very Shocked - A Different Perspective From Viceby Alun Hill1,050,678 views
- 59:14 THIS WORLD ESCAPING NORTH KOREA (BBC) _ TOTALby 사단법인두리하나28,404 views
- 23:56 Unreported World China & North Korea The Great Escapeby FLIPWORLDUPSIDEDOWN140,166 views
- 3:21 North Korean defectors return after 4 Years in South Korea!by stimmekoreas8,221 views
- 1:41 A rare glimpse of life in N.Korea from the Chinese borderby AFP news agency161,008 views
- 9:50 North Korean Fast Food Restaurant! [HD][DPRK Tour 2012]by stimmekoreas75,614 views
- 1:06:46 BORN AND RAISED IN A CONCENTRATION CAMPby GoogleTechTalks352,351 views
- 1:10:07 Worldwide support for Kim Il Sungby stimmekoreas3,341 views
- 3:28 '탈북 후 재입북' 女, 평양 기자회견 영상by E M.G.M23,763 views
- 23:02 [HD][DPRK Tour 2012] Pyongyang Metroby stimmekoreas23,696 views
- 2:03 North Korean Families Plead for Defectors to Returnby NTDTV21,614 views
- 21:45 탈북자, 한국정부 브로커보다 더 밉다.잠금해제2020 E19.120701by tvchanews101,400 views
- 2:39 거침없던 '평양의 임수경', 아직도 생생by JTBC10news132,402 views