How to Use Peanut Butter in Unusual Ways
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 18, 2010
Watch more Housekeeping Tips videos: http://www.howcast.com/guides/126-Hou...
Subscribe to Howcast's YouTube Channel - http://howc.st/uLaHRS
Peanut butter can be used in many unusual, but useful, ways by following these tips.
Howcast uploads the highest quality how-to videos daily! Be sure to check out our playlists for guides that interest you: http://howc.st/ytmainplaylists
Subscribe to Howcast's other YouTube Channels:
Howcast Health Channel - http://howc.st/HOE3aY
Howcast Video Games Channel - http://howc.st/tYKKrk
Howcast Tech Channel - http://howc.st/rx9FwR
Howcast Food Channel - http://howc.st/umBoJX
Howcast Arts & Recreation Channel - http://howc.st/vmB86i
Howcast Sports & Fitness Channel - http://howc.st/vKjUjm
Howcast Personal Care & Style Channel - http://howc.st/vbbNt3
Howcast empowers people with engaging, useful how-to information wherever, whenever they need to know how. Emphasizing high-quality instructional videos, Howcast brings you experts who provide accurate information in easy-to-follow tutorials on everything from makeup, hairstyling, nail art design, and soccer to parkour, skateboarding, dancing, kissing, and much, much more.
Step 1: Hide medicine
Hide your dog's or cat's prescription medicine in a lump of peanut butter.
Peanut butter helps strengthen your dog's teeth and keeps their coat shiny.
Step 2: Use in mouse trap
Use peanut butter as bait in a mousetrap. Mice prefer peanut butter over cheese, plus it's less expensive.
Step 3: Rid fish smell
Rid your home of fish smell by adding a spoonful of peanut butter to the frying pan during cooking.
Step 4: Get gum out of hair
Use peanut butter to remove gum from your hair, carpet, and clothing. Rub the area with peanut butter until it comes out.
Step 5: Get rid of adhesive
Remove the leftover adhesive from price tags or stickers by rubbing surfaces with peanut butter.
Step 6: Shave
Use peanut butter as an alternative to shaving cream, for a smooth shave and natural moisturizer.
Step 7: Clean leather
Clean your leather by rubbing peanut butter on it in a circular motion and then buffing it with a clean cloth.
Did You Know?
Did you know? Women who eat nuts or peanut butter five times a week are less likely to develop diabetes than women who do not.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:52 How to Use a Banana in Seven Unexpected Waysby HowcastFeatured 159,013
- 1:41 How to Use Beer in Unexpected Waysby Howcast 84,288 views
- 1:27 How to Use Aspirin in Unusual Waysby Howcast 255,354 views
- 1:10 How to Make a Homemade Fly Trapby Howcast 178,545 views
- 0:56 How to Make Peanut Butterby Howcast 336,778 views
- 1:51 How to Make Homemade Doughnutsby Howcast 1,158,041 views
- 1:29 How to Start a Fire With an Aluminum Can and a Chocolate Barby Howcast 936,645 views
- 1:31 How to Do the Magicard Trickby Howcast 64,360 views
- 1:27 How To Prank Someone's Food For April Fool's Dayby Howcast 658,730 views
- 1:35 How to Win At Heads or Tails Every Timeby Howcast 2,204,453 views
- 1:47 How to Make a Dissolving Bikini as a Prankby Howcast 5,351,896 views
- 2:06 How To Pick Any Padlock or Combination Lockby Howcast 805,314 views
- 2:35 How to Freeze Yourself and Live Foreverby Howcast 119,919 views
- 0:12 Quick Tips: How to Get a Piece Of Eggshell Out Of an Eggby Howcast 30,940 views
- 2:32 How to Survive a Nuclear Terrorist Attackby Howcast 399,097 views
- 1:45 How To Fall Asleep Fastby Howcast 1,390,746 views
- 4:07 How To Clear Blackheads Dirty Pores on Noseby anneorshine 5,181,359 views
- 1:14 How to set a mousetrapby Beth Verchota 82,890 views
- 2:25 How To Pick a Lockby Howcast 9,683,615 views
- 2:15 How To Survive a School or Office Shootingby Howcast 427,457 views
- Loading more suggestions...