How to Use Peanut Butter in Unusual Ways
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 18, 2010
See what you can learn on the go with the new Howcast App for iPhone and iPad: http://bit.ly/11ZmFOu
Watch more Housekeeping Tips videos: http://www.howcast.com/guides/126-Hou...
Subscribe to Howcast's YouTube Channel - http://bit.ly/uLaHRS
Peanut butter has many uses in addition to being a healthy treat.
Howcast uploads the highest quality how-to videos daily! Be sure to check out our playlists for guides that interest you: http://bit.ly/ytmainplaylists
Subscribe to Howcast's other YouTube Channels:
Howcast Dance & Entertainment Channel - http://bit.ly/vmB86i
Howcast Family Channel - http://bit.ly/16dz9oH
Howcast Food & Drink Channel - http://bit.ly/umBoJX
Howcast Personal Care & Style Channel - http://bit.ly/vbbNt3
Howcast Sports & Fitness Channel - http://bit.ly/vKjUjm
Howcast Tech Channel - http://bit.ly/rx9FwR
Howcast Video Games Channel - http://bit.ly/tYKKrk
Howcast empowers people with engaging, useful how-to information wherever, whenever they need to know how. Emphasizing high-quality instructional videos, Howcast brings you experts who provide accurate information in easy-to-follow tutorials on everything from makeup, hairstyling, nail art design, and soccer to parkour, skateboarding, dancing, kissing, and much, much more.
Step 1: Hide medicine
Hide your dog's or cat's prescription medicine in a lump of peanut butter.
Peanut butter helps strengthen your dog's teeth and keeps their coat shiny.
Step 2: Use in mouse trap
Use peanut butter as bait in a mousetrap. Mice prefer peanut butter over cheese, plus it's less expensive.
Step 3: Rid fish smell
Rid your home of fish smell by adding a spoonful of peanut butter to the frying pan during cooking.
Step 4: Get gum out of hair
Use peanut butter to remove gum from your hair, carpet, and clothing. Rub the area with peanut butter until it comes out.
Step 5: Get rid of adhesive
Remove the leftover adhesive from price tags or stickers by rubbing surfaces with peanut butter.
Step 6: Shave
Use peanut butter as an alternative to shaving cream, for a smooth shave and natural moisturizer.
Step 7: Clean leather
Clean your leather by rubbing peanut butter on it in a circular motion and then buffing it with a clean cloth.
Did You Know?
Did you know? Women who eat nuts or peanut butter five times a week are less likely to develop diabetes than women who do not.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:27 How to Prank Someone's Food for April Fool's Dayby Howcast Featured 740,425
- 1:27 How to Use Aspirin in Unusual Waysby Howcast271,541 views
- 1:35 How to Win at Heads or Tails Every Timeby Howcast2,888,471 views
- 1:10 How to Make a Homemade Fly Trapby Howcast208,960 views
- 5:23 Giant 6ft Water Balloon - The Slow Mo Guysby The Slow Mo Guys42,775,734 views
- 8:29 Simbu Proposing to Nayanthara Publicly Stage - FEFSI Functionby odoodonil3,498,663 views
- 10:39 Peanut Butter Balls (Buckeyes) Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.comby Joy of Baking571,171 views
- 91 videos Play all howcastby FutureLaugh
- 8:44 Four Layer Nougat Bars (peanut butter, caramel, chocolate!) Recipe - No Bakeby yoyomax12 - the diet free zone144,266 views
- 1:41 How to Use Beer in Unexpected Waysby Howcast93,795 views
- 1:31 How to Pull the Burning Pen Prankby Howcast380,875 views
- 1:23 How to Play a Keyboard Prank on a Coworkerby Howcast371,186 views
- 0:56 How to Make Peanut Butterby Howcast363,292 views
- 1:26 How to Pull the Spilled Coffee Prankby Howcast294,865 views
- 2:34 One Direction on what makes each other beautiful. Daww.by sugarscaper1,387,151 views
- 1:17 How to Prank Someone's iPhoneby Howcast496,529 views
- 2:35 How to Freeze Yourself and Live Foreverby Howcast125,877 views
- 2:16 How to Survive a School or Office Shootingby Howcast541,434 views
- 1:49 How to Never Lose at Tic-Tac-Toeby Howcast3,535,787 views
- 1:45 How to Fall Asleep Fastby Howcast1,851,133 views